Through the Eyes of a Monster

By AliceInvidie

Ink was different, and thought he was alone. Alice was alone, and thought she was different. Some how, the tw... More

Through the Eyes of a Monster
Alice's Morning
Alice; School Justice
Ink; Who is that?
Ink; Is curious
Alice; We meet again, hairy
Ink;Strong but Weak. Royal adviser
Alice; Part-time Waitress
Ink; She took the Advise
Alice: In Trouble
Ink; Superman Style
Alice;Why did you help me?
Ink: This is where you live?
Ink: Unusual awkwardness...
Alice: Halloween in April?
Ink: Once known, Twice Curious
Alice: Those blond moments you hate...
Ink: At the park
Alice: Never before...
Ink: School Excitement:Day 1
Alice: Excitement Day 1
Ink: Says something stupid
Alice: Fluttery
Ink: Favorite Book
Alice: Denial
Ink: Wanna go on a walk?
Alice: Am I being teased?
Ink: Prepared
Alice: Chills and Shadows
AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ(and short story)

Alice: Homework and focusing

21 1 0
By AliceInvidie

The door was unlocked when I turned the knob, telling me Rene was already home, and I already knew mom was still at work.

"Rene? I'm home," I shouted. My sister came out of her room and stood in the hallway. Her hair was still in pigtails and she was dressed in her casual brown skirt and light brown blouse, covered by the brown over coat to her school uniform.

"Welcome home. Can you cook tonight? My hand hurts and mom's not home." She said. Only then did I notice the brace around her arm. I nodded.

I walked intoo the kitchen and pulled out potatoes, a small chicken fillet, and peas. 

~

After a silent dinner I went up to my room to study and finish my homework. I sat for about an hour without doing anything but thinking. I couldn't stop thinking about why Ink saved me. Or where his name came from. I sighed. Looks like no homework was getting done tonight. I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
100K 4.6K 143
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...