Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 16 - a fucking push

5.1K 131 51
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Natsu's POV~

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I said. Everyone looked at each other like they don't even know why they are here. Gray sighed.

"We came to check on you..." he trailed off. I bit my lip in annoyance. Gray out of everyone should know better. They came to check if I hurt Lucy again. They didn't need to say it, it's all on their face.

They went inside the room.

"Lu-chan! Where are you?"

Lucy came from the sleeping room with a red head.

"Ooh, did you guys do it?" Mira said, teasing. Lucy's face became more red. Erza picked a sword from her chest — WHAT THE — and held it again against me.

"Did you force her?"

Ouch. Even Erza thinks that low of me, even when we recalled our good memories the other day.

"You, out of all the people, should know I wouldn't." I sneered, glaring at everyone. I never force myself unto a girl that way. A kiss is simple, nothing special. Fuck, I won't rape someone.

"Then explain, Dragneel, why is Lucy red?" Laxus asked, crossing his arms.

I opened my mouth but was cut by Lucy.

"Relax guys. Natsu was only tickling me," Lucy said while smacking my back. Then she placed her hand on my shoulder. Everyone sighed relieved and Erza put her sword away.

I narrowed my eyes at her hand on my shoulder. I'm not used to this at all.

They walked away, cause they only came to check. They closed the door. I heard whispers but couldn't make out what they said.

~Lucy's POV~

"So what are we gonna do now?" There was nothing to do. Suddenly he slammed his fists together, excitement taking over his features.

"I was gonna teach you how to fight, remember?" he said.

"Yeah, I remember. Why did you want though? You hated my guts," I pointed out.

"I hate Lisanna more than you—"

"Oh, you still hate me?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes, annoyance in his eyes. "I hate Lisanna more than I used to dislike you. Better? Anyways, Lisanna thinks she can rule the school." He clicked his tongue. "She can't. She belongs among the trash."

A wave of dangerousness washed over him as he looked darkly at the door. I felt the shivers. I knew Natsu held back with me, and I have a feeling that he wouldn't with Lisanna.

We went to the park, there weren't a lot of kids luckily. He first taught me how to defend myself. He attacked me and I tried to defend myself, but failed.

"You have to pay attention to your footwork." Natsu is a good fighter, I give him that.

"Yeah yeah, it's hard you know?" I said while standing up.

"Again," he said and I groaned. It seriously took me a whole two hours to learn how to defend myself.

I was panting and trying to catch my breath. "A little break please," I pleaded, wanting to fall dead right now.

He sighed and mumbled a "Fine." We sat down on a bench. I brought food.

"You're gonna learn how to attack," Natsu said and I nodded.

(I know you can't fight within a day after training, but just imagine she is a fast learner)

I finally learned the basic of fighting. Natsu can still easily take me down, but with a little bit more effort than before.

I rolled my eyes as I saw figures walking this way.

"What's the problem?" Natsu asked. I pointed to a group of girls. It's Lisanna and her minions.

"Natsu! You're slow. Let me help you get rid of her," the bitch said, standing in a fight position. Her minions too by the way. I grabbed the sleeve of Natsu's shirt. He looked at me and gave a 'what' look.

"May I fight Lisanna while you keep her minions busy?" He was thinking of it and nodded.

"May I have a suggestion?" I said loud and clear.

"What?" She sneered.

"I'm gonna fight you without your girls and no interupting," I said and she smirked.

Lisanna turned to her girls, "Stand back," and she turned to me. "Okay."

And then we were in a fighting position.

This girl was wearing heels, stupid. She advanced to me and threw a punch. I dodged and and tackled her.

Just like she did this last time, I harshly tugged at her hair.

She screeched loudly, kicking me off. I had a bunch of hair from her in my hand. She widened her eyes and glared.

"You bitch," she shouted and tackled me out of no where.

Ouch, shit.

She scratched my cheeks with her long nails. I pinched her arm and she drew her hand back.

I rolled over and kneed her stomach. I made some distance, feeling my cheek. Some droplets of blood fell.

I gritted my teeth and pushed her to the ground.

Lisanna stayed on the grass, furious.

Her minions stood there shocked, but soon came to attack me. I was ready to defend myself, but Natsu stepped in front of me, a devilish smirk on his face.

They stopped, probably knowing not to fight to Natsu.

"Go away, Dragneel, we have business with the blonde," one sneered.

"You have to fight me first," Natsu said. My heart swelled as he really wanted to defend me. Or he wanted to have some fun. Either way... it's in my benefit.

The two girls looked at each other and still decided to attack. They probably thought that with the two if them they can take him out. Yeah, never knew they were that stupid.

"I warned you," Natsu said. The girls began to attack, Natsu didn't do a thing except defending.

I frowned and yelled: "Do something." He still didn't do something.

"You asshole," one girl yelled, and then he looked directly in her eye. He then pushed both of them over Lisanna. I high fived Natsu.

That's all it takes. A fucking push. "Stay away from me," I warned Lisanna, making my voice venomous. She glared, her clothes still covered in dirt.

Natsu and I left the park. He grabbed a small towel from his backpack, holding it to my cheek carefully. He looked worried. "You're bleeding. How did that happen?"

"Nails. They're a pain in the ass," I answered, taking the towel out of his hands to press it to the part where it was bleeding.

"Should we go back to our room?"

I shrugged my head. "It's fine. I always stop bleeding quickly." I lifted the towel. "See? It's fine."

He nodded, looking almost impressed how the bleeding already stopped. It's already evening. "Hey, want to eat by a restaurant? I still owe you something," I said tight-lipped. I still remember the way he devoured the waiter's mouth.

A waiter came and this time it wasn't the one like before. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"A spot for two please, thank you," and she led the way to a table by a window. We ordered food and I forgot that Natsu has a huge appetite. The bill was 150000 jewels.

We went to our room and watched a movie. But Natsu chose the movie, it was a horror movie. And he demanded me to watch it. I jumped every time by a scary part.

Suddenly Natsu swung his arm around my shoulder. I calmed down and watched the movie till the end without jumping. "Never let me watch a horror movie EVER AGAIN," I said to him or rather screamed. He chuckled.

We dived under the covers.

He kissed my forehead. I wanted to melt at the gesture.

"Sleep tight," he said and I smiled. "Good night," and we fell asleep.

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
32.8K 1K 24
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 They've always been longing for each other. But now that he's back, will they be reunited again? Or would they just bur...
108K 2K 23
edit, disclaimer: ok, this fan-fiction is filled with grammatical errors and terrible sentence structure, so be ready to face my disgusting english...
3K 61 5
STORY: D.E.A.D STATUS: COMPLETED FINISHED BY TURBOTERMINATR ────────────────────────── How the brown coated cameraman's pathetic life was and how it...