Us

By yuusukkidesu

Im Hyoji is part of the group 'The Bullet' Lee Euijin is part of the group 'Bigflo' When they meet back in 2... More

What Are You Doing Here?
Light Blue Jacket
Concerns
Let It Begin
Stage Worrying
I Promise
Is This It?
Don't Leave Me
Tell Me
Move Past It
He's Mine
Good To See You
Our Stage

The Start

787 14 0
By yuusukkidesu

*Hyoji's POV*

     About a week later it was time for the first meeting of all of the female participants of The Unit. First were the ones who got 1 boot from the mentors, then the people who got two, then 3, then 4, then 5. Then came the people who got 6 boots, Hyunjoo of April, Park Jiwon, Yena of G-reyish, Kim of Rubber Soul, JOO, Soya of Soya N Sun, Serri and Woohee of Dalshabet, Nari of Wa$$up, Dabin of Baby Boo, Seol Hayoon, Bomi of ACEMAX-RED, I, Chaewon of S2, Lee Juhyun, and me. As we walked out there were lights behind us illuminating us as we walked in.
     Some of the others were shocked to see those who got 6 boots from the judges, but what shocked everyone was the super boots. They looked magical like they were made by God himself. But I didn't see any guys, it turns out that the guys and girls were separated for almost the entire training period. Everyone was talking and laughing with each other, I was talking to DIA's Yebin. She was so cute and young, it's hard to not love her in an instant!

"Not really, I mean it's good and bad, but as long as you're happy." I said we were talking about dieting, I once had an article written about me that I was the icon of a successful diet. I told her that as long as you exercise as much as you eat you'll be fine, then she asked me what she should eat. Then we heard the doors open, everyone was confused, didn't everyone enter already. Then I saw My member Taena, I instantly stood up and ran toward her.

"Unnie, why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you would be here!?" I said while engulfing her into a hug her and crying into her shoulder, why didn't she tell me she would be here? She was my best friend.

"I'm sorry, they didn't want me to tell. They wanted it to be a surprise." She said as she pulled away from our hug. It sure was a surprise, not only for me but for everyone; as many more people came through the door. Everyone was surprised and crying, running to their fellow members and hugging them. Once everyone was settled down, Rain came on to the screen and started to explain that for our first mission we had to make our own team.
     Everyone was acting frantic, but Taena and I weren't, we were just sitting there when Yebin and some other people approached us.

"Hyoji, would you like to be apart of our team, we only need two more people." She said, only two? Wow, they got 7 people really fast. And as I thought about there offer an idea popped into my head.

"I will join, but only if you let Taena join too, then your team would be complete." Yebin looked at the others and they all nodded. The rest of them coming and surrounding us, basically saying 'We are a group'. After that, we had to learn the dance that everyone would be learning no matter how bad. You had to dance, and if you were good enough then you could be the center, but you also had to sing live. My group, UNI+ G Red was sitting in the practice room, taking a little break from practice.

"Taena unnie, I'm going to die without my phone," I said as I sprawled out on the floor catching my breath from the tiring dance.

"Just because you can't text a certain person, doesn't mean you're going to die," Taena said while sitting beside me, opening a new bottle of water.

"Why is Hyoji unnie acting this way?" Yebin asked sitting up from stretching out her muscles.

"No real reason," I said as I sat up, and put my head on Taena's shoulder.

"There is or else you wouldn't be acting like that," Euijin said as she came over and sat down taking a sip from her water bottle.

"There is a reason, but it's private so I can't say it out loud, neither can you," Taena said and I knew she was going to tell them, not stopping her she moved my head from her shoulder and moved toward the other blonde, Euijin for Sonamoo, in the room. Covering her mic and whispering in her ear, Euijin's eyes widen.

"Really?! I can't believe that I would have never known if someone didn't tell me." She said as she covered her mouth in surprise before getting up and moving over to Yebin doing the same thing Taena did with her mic. Yebin's eyes also widen making me laugh, they both had the same reaction. Yebin then moved over to me and took my left arm, rolled up my sleeve to see a tattoo written in not only in English, also in Korean. Yebin and Euijin's eyes widen.

"I didn't think you actually had one, let alone two!" Euijin said I could only laugh at her response. I guess Taena told them about my tattoos instead of me dating someone. I looked around the room to see it was only us four and two cameramen.

"Look all of us have blonde hair." Yebin said making us look around and laughed once we realized. Then the night went on, it was a few days after the evaluations, and our team was first place and Euijin won as the center for UNI+ G and Kijung from IM was the center for UNI+ B. Not only was I happy about Euijin becoming the center but also because filming for the M/V was with everyone. I could see Euijin again, and not the female one; I love her, but I meant Bigflo's Euijin. I woke up in the dorm room we were assigned, I had to room with Yebin, Taena, Euijin, Somyi, Yeoeun, Lee Bolim, Chaeun, and Yumin.

"I can't believe we are filming tomorrow," Somyi said cutely, oh my God, she is so cute I could just eat her up.

"And our Euijin is the center," Bolim said while shaking Euijin's shoulder, making her smiling. And everyone squealing like we were watching our favorite group perform.

"But Hyoji, you never told us what your tattoos mean," Yebin said the other 5 looked at me surprised, I guess they didn't tell them.

"It's a nickname for someone very very very important to me, and Angles is the name of our fandom."

"Well, that's a funny nickname for someone, Pop Pop." Chaeun said while giggling to herself. Pop Pop was the name I gave Euijin because he likes to pop, and I know it's silly to write someone's name on your body, but even if we break up, he was still an important part of my memories.

"Well we should get to sleep, we have a long day of filming tomorrow," Taena said as she got into the bed I was sitting on, I got up and washed my face after taking out my contacts and got into the same bed as Taena, getting ready for filming the next day. I woke up before anyone in my room, not knowing what time it was because I couldn't see, I walked down to where the cafeteria was. When I heard lot chatter, I leaned against the wall and peered my head into the room, to see the 63 boys sitting eating and playing around with each other. As I was trying to find Euijin, another pair of eyes caught my attention, his eyes met mine and I quickly moved my head out of the walkway and made my way back to my dorm, but I stopped when I heard two voices calling me.
     I mentally groaned and turned around to see IM's Kijung and Bigstar's Feeldog jogging after me. I greeted them with a covered face, seeing as I have no makeup on, I wasn't too worried about Feeldog seeing me without makeup, but I didn't know Kijung so I didn't want him to see me this way.

"Hyoji, why are you covering your face?" Feeldog asked while peering around my face.

"Because I don't know Kijung and I don't want him to see my ugliness," I joked, Kijung only blushed and Feeldog joking acted like he was just shot in the chest.

"What about me?" He asked I could only roll my eyes.

"I trained with you, you've seen me without makeup," I said, one hand out like I was serving a plate of something.

"How about me?" Someone said, it was neither Feeldog or Kijung that said it, the voice came from behind them. They both turned around reveling Euijin, my eyes widen when I saw him. My eyes widened to see his dark circles that were normally concealed by makeup and my heart fell.

"You can't either, I'm sorry Euijin-ssi but I don't know you that well." I lied, apologizing with my eyes, knowing he understood why I said that. I look at the clock closest to me, still not being able to see them I asked them what time it was.

"It's 8:55, almost time for the guys to walk back to their dorms to get ready." Feeldog said, my eyes widen.

"I should get back, nice meeting you guys, and Kijung congratulations on making the center." I said before turning and running back to my dorm room, only Taena and Yebin were in the room. Yebin just waking up and Taena sitting on our bed waiting.

"Hyoji, you need to put your contacts in or glasses on before you go anywhere. You know blind, where did you go anyway?" Taena asked getting up from our bed and handing me my contact lens case.

"I thought you guys went to eat, but the guys were eating," I said while going to the bathroom, to clean my contacts and to put them in. Then I heard Yebin squeal.

"Did you meet with any of the guys?" She asked as I came out of the bathroom blinking.

"I got to meet with Feeldog, Euijin, and Kijung," I said while going over to my clothes, grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a black crop top. I put on some black hoop earrings and put on and applied some dark brown eyes shadow and mascara. Grabbing my Adidas sneakers along with my jersey with my name on it and putting on some white socks, I headed down to the cafeteria where a lot of the other girls were. After I got my food and sat down I started eating, and talking to other members of The Unit.
    I was talking to Serri and Woohee of Dalshabet, they were so cool and sexy on stage but were just beagles off stage. We were laughing and talking getting to know each other, then a staff member came into the room to tell us something.

"The bus to the filming site will be leaving in an hour or so, so get ready to leave soon. Your outfits are already there, so if you have any makeup on you will need to remove it here or at the site," She said before leaving behind the camera again, and that's when I knew it was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 750 77
Jisung and Minho met by chance. They took that chance and fell in love. Everything can't always be sunshine and rainbows, so will they get through wh...
17.3K 439 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
358K 11.9K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...
3.5K 59 11
oneshots for actors and soloists!! started: july 11h, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, angst(?), all sfw!! actor/soloist x reade...