Should've Been Mine (Laurens...

Oleh HazelTkach

John Laurens and Angelica Schuyler both meet at their current unrequited love's (Alexander Hamilton) wedding... Lebih Banyak

Supposed To Be Satisfied
Scary Lady and Carriages
A Carriage Ride
Blushing Pink
Introducing Our Special Friends
Laf Rambles On and Peggy's Kinda Cute
RAISE A GLASS TO ELIZA!
She Says She Isn't Satisfied
The Small Ways
Home Again
Chasing Rumours
Oh Angie
new cover!
Let's Have Another Round
A Little Nothing
What Have I Done?
Burn
School-Kid Crush
OMG Peggy Answer Me
One Way Or Another
Peggy Say What?
WHAT DID I MISS? (WRITER UPDATE)
If I Could
Hurried!
Ground Rules
Anybody Have A Map?
Into My Arms
I Love Him
This Is Enough
I am Satisfied
Say No
An Endless Ride
Home Sweet... NO
War
Raising A Glass To The Stars
Epilouge
new cover!
Reader Appreciation Post

A Slip Of The Tongue

1K 35 17
Oleh HazelTkach

(ANGELICA POV)

As we rode home, easy to keep John from throwing up, all I could do was think. I felt sorrier for Laurens then I should. I didn't feel emotions, I was Angelica freaking Schuyler, but here I was.

I decided I couldn't go back to the wedding about half-way through when I spotted Lauren's glossy green eyes. 

Inhaling quickly, I began to speak. Laurens cut me off.

"I'm sorry I messed your emotions up. But do come back to the wedding, I bet your sister would hate it if you weren't there," Laurens said. He played with his hands, counting each freckle in his mind. I think he lost count quickly.

"It's fine, Laurens. Eliza has Peggy," I explained. Laurens shook his head.

"She needs both of her sisters, love," Laurens said quietly. 

"Love?" I questioned. I whipped my head around, "I am not your love."

Laurens blushed. "Sorry, Southern slip of tongue."

"It better be," I said loudly. Who cares what this sweetie said? I was heading home after this. The carriage remained silent as I dropped him off, stars in our eyes as we thought about all the things that could've been. 

"He should've been mine," Laurens muttered under his breath.

"Why?" I fired back, way too quickly.

"I loved him first," Laurens explained, gesturing widly with his hands.

"May I remind you it's a felony," I explained, and then cut myself off when I saw tears dripping down his face. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Oh, no, it's fine." Laurens smiled gently. "Oh look, here's my spot. GOTTA GO!" He hopped out of the carriage, leaving me alone with my guilt, swimming around like a dead fish in my stomach.

A//N: Does anyone wanna make a cover for this book? 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 250 22
❝You're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?❞ ❝Peggy.❞ I correct. ❝Just Peggy.❞ The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. ❝Hmm. No.❞ ❝No? You...
3.1K 295 25
Two happily married men. Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens. Accept- they're kinda dating and fucking on the side. Sure, there's love between the tw...
70.8K 2.8K 12
Everyone loves John Laurens, they love what they see. They love the freckles and the silky curls. They love the eyes and the lips. They love the subt...
13K 373 29
Angelica Schuyler has been having a odd dreams of her sister marrying an unnamed man and him breaking her heart the week before the Winter's Ball, on...