Try Me ✔️

Od Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... Viac

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 15 - or else?

5.4K 135 58
Od Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up in bed. Natsu wasn't in the room, then I remembered the events that happened yesterday. Heartbreak because of family is just the worst.

I was still wondering where I stand with Natsu. Now that I think about it, I did not remember ever walking towards our room.

I facepalmed. I fell asleep in a public park? Talk about dangerous. But the fact that my heart and brain trusted Natsu enough to bring me back is doing something to me.

I don't trust people that easily.

The door slammed open.

"Yo, Lucy," Natsu said, but this time it held a little more kindness in it than before.

"Hey, Natsu." I saw the bag he has in his hand. "What's that?" I asked while coming out of my bed. He unpacked it and it was food.

"I brought you lunch," he said. My eyes widened and I immediately glanced at the clock. 12.30 it said. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I screamed at him.

Shit man. I had promised to take a walk with Erza this morning.

"Because you looked peaceful when you slept," he said, showing me a half smile.

"Where do we stand?" I asked timidly, grabbing some food.

Natsu swallowed loudly, his hands clenched. "I think it's better for you to leave me alone."

I scoffed. "Like hell I would. I told you before, didn't I? I'd still be here." I crossed my arms, watching as his eyebrows narrowed.

"Why me? I'm nothing. The only thing I have for me is my looks," he said, trying to hide his feelings by joking about it.

Unconsciously, my eyes scanned his appearance. The way his shirt embraced his toned body, and the way his pants fitted him. Then I went to his face. His pink hair was beautiful, along with his eyes and smirk.

Smirk?

My cheeks flushed, knowing he caught me.

"You're cute when you blush," of course that didn't even help a bit. "Shut up, before I make you," I said, taking a bite.

"I wanna see you try," he said while smirking. I just acted like I didn't hear him. Natsu laughed and ate with me.

"And now seriously. Where do we stand?"

He shrugged, his eyes guilty. "You decide."

"We can start over again," I said softly.

"Good," he said.

"Can it sound more sarcastic?" I replied to his 'enthusiastic' answer.

He glared at me before gripping the food tightly.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Sorry, this is new," he said lowly, looking away.

I understand. Step by step.

I went to change in a simple outfit. But again...

Why can't my simple brain understand that I wasn't alone?

"Don't say a single word, Dragneel," I demanded.

He smirked "Or else?" he said, challenging me.

"I Lucy Kick you," I said with my scariest tone I could master. It worked; I saw him froze a bit. I smiled in victory, Natsu mumbled something and went to the room.

"Bye, Natsu, I'm going to the mall," and I walked the door out. I was going alone today, because Levy went to the library, Erza to the cakeshop, Mira to Laxus and Juvia went to stalk Gray.

I finished with shopping and went to the hotel. I crossed the street when suddenly a motor came from somewhere. It was going to hit me, I know I must walk away, but I froze in place.

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest.

Why can't I move?

I heard a lot 'Watch out!' or 'Dodge' or something like that. Before it hit me I was pulled away. I fell, scraping my knee.

I breathed heavily, I was almost dead.

I looked up and saw a pissed Natsu.

"When something is going to hit you, you run away," he yelled, glaring at me. I nodded, still trying to process it. I mumbled a soft 'thank you.'

"Tch," and Natsu walked away. He was back to his rude attitude. I walked home. Today I had nothing to do so I was going to write my novel. With the way my hand was still shaking though, it was a lost cause.

~Natsu's POV~

I saw Lucy walking out of the door.

I sighed. She wanted to start over... Damn I was glad. The attraction I feel for her is surprisingly much.

Gray opened the door, looking at me. "We're going to the gym. Want to come?" he asked.

"No," I said flatly.

He glared at me. "Yes, you're gonna come."

I scoffed, walking to the couch. No way I'm coming.

"Erza expects you there," he tried.

I chuckled, throwing my head back. "Erza doesn't scare me."

This time it was his turn to chuckle. "Sure," he drawled. Then he frowned and looked at me.

"You're coming," he said again, his voice final.

I sighed and turned around, narrowing my eyes. I stood up and followed him. It's the least I can do though. He stayed by my side even when I was a dick.

"Wow, you're actually following me," he said surprised.

I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes. "Dude, I can turn around right now."

Silence.

We walked along the street, on the way to the gym. This school trip is so free. We got only one or two assignments and for the rest we can do what we want.

It's like a much needed break.

"Watch out!" I heard someone scream.

I looked around swiftly, my eyes widening. Lucy was going to be hit by a motorcycle soon.

"Lucy!" Gray screamed, running. My legs began to move on their own, my heart beating rapidly.

Fuck this. I cannot not do anything.

I pulled her from the street, and the motor flew past us.

I screamed curse words at him. Why the fuck didn't he stop?

I turned to Lucy, glaring at her. She almost died and she didn't do anything to prevent it.

"When something is going to hit you, you run away," I sneered, tightening my fists.

She looked breathless. Where was Gray? I saw him some feet farther, analyzing us.

"Thank you," she mumbled softly.

I clicked my tongue and walked away.

I really need to get rid of this attitude, but it's difficult. It was my hard exterior, preventing me from getting close to anybody.

I have to relieve my mind somewhere. Gray and I went to the gym, doing a workout.

It helped, I was sweating like hell after I was done. I quickly texted Lucy after my waterbreak, asking if she needed anything.

She answered "No."

All right, I could work with silent anger.

I didn't notice it, but it was already evening. I walked into the room and didn't see Lucy. She was probably walking, like I did.

Later she came back with the novel in her hand. She smiled. She is certainly happy with her story. I chuckled and stuck my hand out, as a sign to let me read it. Her smile turned in to a frown.

"No way," she said and held it protective in her arms.

I held up my hands. "Okay, relax."

I turned the TV on the News channel.

"Researchers found out that the dead of the Heartfilia's wasn't an accident. Someone did it on purpose. The police is still trying to find the guilty one..."

My eyes went wide at the news and I quickly turned to Lucy. Why now? After all these years? She was once again frozen. I turned off the TV and rushed over.

"Shhh, it's gonna be alright." I tried to comfort her, but it only worked a little bit. I'm not good at this shit.

"I knew it," she whispered almost inaudibly.

"You knew?" I asked carefully, stroking her arm awkwardly.

She shook her head, making herself smaller. "I don't want to talk about it."

I put on a kids' animation, watching her eyes light up a little bit when finding nemo came on. She slowly fell asleep. Sleeping is the only thing where you can't be sad...

I placed Lucy on the bed and put her hair out of her face. I smiled a little bit.

I walked to the desk and sat down. I saw a piece of a book and picked it up. It was the diary of Lucy. I looked at Lucy, I was struggling whether I should open it or not. I knew this was private but decided to open it. Fuck it. I already fucked up lots of times. It landed on a letter when she was young.

Dear Diary,

today my life was again miserable. It is my birthday today. I went to make a rice ball for daddy. I walked the door of his office in and ran to him.

I was so happy I didn't see the look on his face. I handed it to him and he just threw it on the ground. He said I was a useless piece of trash, that I was not good enough and more. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to run out of his office.

My mom couldn't comfort me, because she was doing some business. I cried in the corner of my room. My mom always told me that life has so much more for me, so I will believe in that. I will believe in that, until I am done for it.

Love,

Lucy

And the worst is, there were more pieces written like this. I closed the diary not wanting to read more.

I walked to the bed where she lay on. Her face was peaceful now. I caressed her cheek.

"You can count on me," I said softly. I saw her lips form a little smile what made me smile too.

The next day I jolted away by some noice.

"Hey Lucy," I greeted and she smiled. "Hey Natsu," she said. She looked at me shyly. "Thanks for yesterday. Both events," she clarified.

"It's the least I could do," I muttered.

We walked out of bed and made breakfast. I toasted the bread while Lucy made the eggs. We ate in silence until she said something.

"So what are you now planning with me?" Lucy asked. I stared at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She rolled her eyes.

"With the 'mess with me' thing," she answered. I was thinking now.

"Nothing, just teasing you," I said. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Thanks. I thought you were always a hot-headed person with no brains," she said and I smirked.

"Take. It. Back," I said slowly. I could see the delight in her eyes.

"Or else?" she said, repeating my phrase from before.

"You're gonna find out soon if you don't take it back," I said, not giving a hint.

"No taking back from me," she said lightly.

"That's it." I advanced and threw her over my shoulder. I threw her on bed and she had a face full of shock and fear.

"Are you gonna do..." she said I know what she meant by that. Damn, is this how she thinks of me?

Well... with the way I invaded her space and kissed her without permission... I could understand it.

But I can keep my word.

"Relax, I won't do that," I said and she sighed relieved, but it soon turned into a laughter.

~Lucy's POV~

I felt his warm fingers moving on my skin. It was just caressing first, and I hated how I enjoyed it. Then he moved swiftly to the weak spots.

Natsu was tickling me.

I burst out in laughter, trying to pry his hands away.

"Stop," I said. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

"I can't Luce, it's your punishment. I'll stop when you take it back or if I am tired." I laughed more at his statement.

So he is going to play that game, huh? I'm not giving in. It was 10 minutes since he started tickling me and he didn't look tired yet.

Suddenly the tickling became far worse. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"All right...I'M TAKING IT BACK!" I screamed and he stopped. He smiled in victory again. I sat up straight and tried to catch my breath.

"Told you I was going to win," he said. I face palmed.

"You never said that," I said, breathing heavily.. He looked at me.

"I still won," he said. I smiled at his playful immaturity.

"I'm going to win the next match," I said full of confidence and crossed my arms. He grinned wide what made me blush a little bit.

"Nope, not gonna happen," and we stared at each other. Neither of us backed down. There was a knock on the door and Natsu looked at it.

"Ha, I win. You looked away." I smiled and put a fist in the air. He pouted and then turned to the door. He opened it and there stood our friends. Wait. Since when do we share the same friendgroup?

Sure I love hanging out with Gray and Jellal, but the rest... I mean I feel indifferent to Laxus, but Gajeel still rubs off me the wrong way.

But I do admit our friendgroup is a solid place for entertainment.

____________________
here is another chapter. Vote or comment!

Yeah, I really think this book is going too fast... ah, whatever

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
361K 10.3K 41
Lucy Heartfilla was once a famous singer until her mother died. The only reason she would sing was for her mother as it made her happy. Since she pas...
224K 9.4K 43
❝I loved you when you were unlovable.❞ Highest Ranking: #1 in Jerza erza of crime sorcière | fairy tail | jerza
27.4K 572 29
Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to dating each other's enemies. A new villain te...