My husband, Mr Park [Park jim...

By starlightzzz

Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a youn... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 : date pt1
chapter 5 : date pt2
chapter 6 : wedding pt1
chapter 8
chapter 9 : transfer pt1
chapter 10 : transfer pt2
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21: flashback pt 1
chapter 22 : flashback pt 2
chapter 23
explanation ( must read)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
should I or should I not? (NOT AN UPDATE)
decided..(Not an update)
New book and bad news (Also not an update)
YouTube (not an update..)
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
please read..
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
30K?!! surprise everyone!!
chapter 51
it's out!!
chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Please read😭
New story coming soon? (spoiler)

chapter 7 : wedding pt2

4.5K 131 21
By starlightzzz

"Now, come. Your dad will probably upset if I don't bring you down right away. Let's go." Mother told. I nod.

I held Chanyoo's arm as we walking out from the room. Stepping down on the huge staircase with the help of my cousins whom was waiting for me to escort me down. They grabbed at the end of my dress from behind, so that it's easy for me and the other to walk.

On the lobby, we are met with two men. Jimin's and my dad. They both smile upon my arrivals. "You looked lovely, my dear." Jimin's dad commented which I thanked him in return.

"Okay, so now she's here. You all get inside and we'll be in shortly after." Dad informed.

All of sudden, my heart beating faster. I involuntarily clenching and unclenching my dad's fist. After today I would not be a lonely teenager girl cause from this start. I'm that teenager girl who also becoming a wife to my husband. Dad chuckles beside me.

"Don't be nervous, dear. All is going to be alright." He reassured, tightly holding my palm to assure everything. I nod.

"Just breathe in and breathe out, that's it. You're keeping it good." He giving out a positivity to keep me up and not to panicked.

"We'll be going in now. Don't panicked and just stay calm, Aright? I'm there, Chanyoo is also there and Jimin will be there as well. No need to worry, okay?" That was really assuring and seemed to be working because it's starting calming me down. The moment where dad called jimin's name. It's soothes me.

I felt safe and sound.

Entering the hall, I saw everyone was seated around their reserved tables but their eyes stuck on our walking figure with the spotlight flashing towards us. In front of us are my little cousins who appeared to be my bridesmaids and soon they ran off to their parents after their job was done.

That was also the moment I was sent to Jimin at the stage, since it's a hall. Our hands holding together as we face each other, his eyes bores into mine and this is what I don't like. I was all fine. I calmed myself down but after staring intently in his eyes. I couldn't help but to feel wavering.

My stomach felt funny for some reason but not because of wanting to go to toilet or something. It was like an affect caused by Jimin.

(ignore the pin) 

Damn he's hot yet cute.

The piano that was once played beautifully and very soothing stopped as the event begins.

*skip to the end of the wedding ceremony*

"The Blessing of the Marriage is the conclusion to a wedding ceremony and comes just before the bride and groom are pronounced husband and wife. You may kissed the bride." the officiant said.

Bitch, I'm not ready!

Jimin held my chin using his thumb while his free arm slide across my waist, securely and pulling me closer. His eyes scanning me and seemed to noticed that I wasn't ready, "I'm just going to give you a peck, alright?" He rest assured and I sighs in relief.

He pecked my lips and smiled once we're apart. The crowds are giving us a crazy reaction as they clapped. "Welcome to be a part of my life, princess. Let me give another quick kiss again, princess" He congratulates before giving me a peck on my lips once again.

I felt happy that he accepted me as his wife, knowing I'm just a teenager girl who knows nothing about life.

As the ceremony was done and the audience had left, leaving only a relatives to stayed around. I went to changed to my normal outfit that I wore earlier morning and when I walked out, I was surprised to see Jimin leaning over the wall right next to my door.

He giggle sheepishly when he sees my reaction. His hand went around my waist before snuggling in my neck. "Sorry, I scared you." he muttered. Though I was taken aback by what he was doing but I just let him do whatever he wants to me after all, I'm his legal wife now and it would be a lie, if I'd say I didn't like him.

By now, it was confirmed that I starting to like this man more than a friend would be. I patted his back and chuckle. "It's alright, Jimin and why are you here? Aren't you in your rooms earlier, talking with your friends?" I asked.

Earlier, when I was about to change my outfit. I wanted to seek help from Jimin to unzip my dress but seeing him happily talking with a groups of his friends which I sadly I didn't get a glimpse off. I didn't want to bother him, so I went back to my room and unzip it myself with a lot of struggles.

His eyes bores into mine, a smirk come along on his lips. "Now, where did you know I was with my friends? Already stalking me, now? Can't wait till we back home? So naughty." He peck my cheeks where I then slap his arm at him for accusing me.

"I did not! I was about to asked help from you when we were changing but after seeing you talking with your friends. I felt bad and didn't want to disturb you talking. So I went back to my room and unzip it with myself with struggles and I thought I almost die with it." I jokes hoping he laughs along  but he didn't instead he just stares at me. His grip tightened as second passed  but it's did not hurt me.

"Now, that's where I didn't like it. You are my wife now. You have all the rights to call me whenever you needed help. Just because I was talking with my friends, that doesn't mean I don't want to be disturbed by you. You can just barge in and tell me that you needed help. Starting today, if you needs some of my help, don't ever hesitate to asked for me. Am I understood?" He raised an eyebrow.

Oh, I'm going to faint if he's acting like this.

I swear my heart couldn't stop beating the shit out of it. I'm going to take back what I said at the very beginning when we met where I told, he got no sort of affect on me and now, look at me. I'm almost became head over heels for him.

"Princess, I'm asking. Am I clear or do I need to fuck you to have you understand my words?" He smirk causing my eyes to widened and slap his arm once again.

"Stop it, Jimin. You'll just let unwanted guest to hear." I whispers but before he could reply a voice interrupted us.

"Too late for that. We've already heard."

That's it. I'm dead!

Jimin's warmth worn off as he let me go and turn his body around. "Oh, hey guys!" Jimin cheered while I hid my body behind his, feeling a little embarrassed to know that someone heard our conversation.

That's jimin's fault obviously!

"Is that your wife back there?" The man who talked sounds amused. Jimin backed away. His hand flex backwards, somewhat becoming protective.

"Hey, mind where you looking at dude!" Jimin harshly told.

"Relax, Jimin. I was only asking. No need to be rude and plus I'm older than you, idiot! Where are your manners at?" The man scolded him. I stifled a laugh.

Maybe jimin's friends is not that bad.

I took a step away from Jimin and stood next to him with a smile, ready to greet them. "Oh my god! She's so cute!" That same man shriek as he hitting the taller guy next to him.

He kind of the male version of Ashly..

Jimin's hand securely went to my waist, pushing me to his body leaving no gaps at all. "Uh, hello." I began, ignoring the joyful man.

To be honest, all of them are all handsome. How come Jimin can get as handsome friends as them? I mean jungkook and Taehyung are both handsome as well but Jimin has lots of good looking friends than I do. They all have different hair colors and height that it's easy to differentiate them.

"Easy there, man. The one you're so crazy about is my wife here. Calm your dick down, please." Jimin growl causing the man to stop and puff in annoyance.

Cute.

"Princess, these men here are my friends. The one that squealing over you is Jin. He's the same age as Chanyoo, if you want to know. The taller one with a purple hair is Namjoon. While the short man there, the one at my height, is Yoongi. That red hair man is Hoseok and that one is Bruce, he's my cousin." He introduce me to each one of them.

"And guys, this is Ara. My wife."

"Hi, it's very nice too meet you all," I greeted, smiling widely over the men whom some are smiling, bowing and squealing.

"In our behalf, it was our pleasure." Namjoon smiled back, shaking my hand and I took it as a formal meeting.

"So, Jimin seeing you glued to your wife. Are you still in or what?" Hoseok laughs, somewhat teasing while I was standing here, confused.

"What the hell, of course I'm in, man! You guys go first. I'll have a short talk with my wife for a moment." He told them. I heard one of them muttered something causing them to laugh as they went down the stairs.

"What are they talking about, where are you going?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Expecting him to answer my question.

His arm that once wrapped around my waist moved and cupped both my cheeks. "The boys are bringing me out to the bar to celebrate the end of my bachelor life. I'm just going to leave you with our parents and let them bring you to our new house. All your thing all are already been moved, so that you wouldn't worry a thing but I promise I'll be back before 10, alright"

I nod, agreeing to let him go though I'm feeling disappointed that I couldn't spend time with him after our wedding. He kissed my forehead before giving me a pecked on my lips.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
15.2K 1.6K 32
Taehyung was set to marry Jung Jimin, his college peer and youngest heir of Jung. But due to certain mistake he ended up with Jung Hoseok, the cold p...
101K 6.1K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...