I Got You! {Completed}

By TheRiverRunsDeep

To hurt the one you love is one thing, but to do what they did is a completely different matter altogether. I... More

Inx and Unknown P.O.V ... Kidnapped and Pissed
Jamie's P.O.V ... Maddy Is Gone, And Are You To Blame?
Nobody P.O.V ... The Interview ... Part 1
Maddy's P.O.V ... You're So Dead
Maddy's P.O.V ... I am Slowly Falling For Him, But Don't Tell Him That
Troy's P.O.V ... I Promise
Tom's P.O.V ... My Bluff and Guilt
Dylan's P.O.V ... Goodbye and Greed
Dylan's P.O.V ... There Is A Russian Assassin In My Room
"Can You Guess It?" (Unknown) P.O.V ... Kidnapper is Kidnapped
Isabelle's P.O.V ... Surprise
Troy's P.O.V ... You and Me
Inx's P.O.V ... I Want You Dead ... For Good
Isabelle's P.O.V ... The Beginning of Dare
Christopher's P.O.V ... Being Around You
Tom's P.O.V ... Like This Forever
Kay's P.O.V ... I Have My Reasons
Isabelle and J.G's P.O.V ... The Plan
Savvy's P.O.V ... Love and Guns
Kay's P.O.V ... What I Care About, I Fight For...
Tom's P.O.V ... I'm A Kick A** Boyfriend
Savvy's P.O.V ... Lying Dead
Kay's P.O.V ... Making A Deal With My Kidnapper
Tom's P.O.V ... Say What?
Troy's P.O.V ... The Past Meets Future
Kyeire's Special Interview [Cute Edition]
Isabelle's P.O.V ... Rescue Us, Please?
Maddy's P.O.V ... Saving The Day
Epilogue
Nobody's P.O.V ... Interview ... Part 2
SURPRISE!!!
Information and Chats

Maddy's P.O.V ... Safety

4.5K 77 12
By TheRiverRunsDeep

Are you sure you want to read this?

Something bad happens....

I don't think you want to read this...

TURN AWAY!!!

RUN!!!

DON'T READ!!!

OKAY...

You can read...

But I warned you!

ENJOY!!!

Maddy’s P.O.V

“Wow, I am going to have to say, again, your cooking is amazing,” I commented before I took another bite of the pasta Troy made. He smiled at me and continued to eat. I did the same as I enjoyed the cream sauce and noodles. I had to stop though when I started to feel nauseous.

Immediately, I stood up and ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. I could hear Troy make his way in the bathroom. Soon, I felt my hair being lifted up and out of my face. When I was finished I stood up and wiped my mouth with my hand.

“You okay, butterfly?” He asked me. I shook my head and then proceed to wash my hands.

“They lied,” I murmured once I was done rinsing my hands and went to dry them.

“They lied? What do you mean?” Troy asked me. I sighed and walked out of the room. I refused to go back in the dining room with all the food and smells for I was afraid of having a repeat of what happened in the bathroom. My legs carried me to the living room where I sat down on the couch. Troy came over and sat down next to me. Once he was seated I scooted over and nuzzled up beside him. My head rested on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“They call it morning sickness, it’s a lie. It happens anytime of the day,” I admitted. He chuckled and I smiled for I could feel his chest move as he did so since my head was laying on it. Honestly, I could so get use to this, with Troy hold me. I felt so safe and secure.

“I’m sorry, you know, for all of this, I never anticipated this to happen,” he told me. I lifted my head so I could see him.

“I know, but it has happened and now we must deal with it,” I muttered. “Who knows, it might be for the best,” I proclaimed. Troy’s lips curved up and I found soon we were leaning in. Our mouths connected and my hands went to his shoulder, pulling him closer. Within seconds I was on my back and Troy hovered over me on the couch. His warm hands went up my shirt as our lips moved in sync. I began to have an acid taste in my mouth and I slightly pushed Troy off me and sat up.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me with worry laced in his voice.

“I thought I was going to be sick again,” I stated when the nauseous feeling went away. I heard Troy shift over towards me and soon a kiss was placed on my shoulder. I glanced over and beamed at him.

“You good now?” He quizzed. I nodded and stood up, I saw him frown and I giggled. .

“I need to go home,” I stated. He sighed and got off the couch.

“I couldn’t interest you in staying one more night and then going home in the morning?”

“Why do I get a feeling that if I stayed, in the morning you would be asking me to stay longer,” I said with a smile. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I might do that, but it’s only because I want you to stay,” he exclaimed to me. I grinned and then shook my head left to right knowing it was not a good idea.

“No, I have to go, plus if I am gone for another hour I swear my brother will call the National Guard.” I said and then went for the door. I was surprised Troy didn’t stop me as I opened the door.

“How about I walk you home?” Troy suggested. I looked over my shoulder at him and rolled my eyes.

“I live across the street and I am not too sure that my dad or brother will be happy if they see you with me and I’ve been missing for a while.”

“Fine, but I’m watching you cross the street-” he was cut off by a ringing noise that I knew to be his phone. From the sound of it I could tell it was a room or two away.

“Go get it, I will be fine, I’m right across the street, if it makes you feel better I will text you when I get home,” the ringing noise got louder and Troy moaned.

“Okay, but you must text me,” I nodded and then left as Troy ran off to get his phone. When I was outside I sniffed the night air and smiled. It was so silent out at night, I liked it, but not as much as I love the mornings.

I started to walk down Troy’s driveway and I was headed to my house when I heard something, the sound of someone behind me.

“Troy I told you-” I spun around and stopped talking when I saw it wasn’t Troy behind me. “J-J-J.G.” I shuddered in horror. He gave me a wicked grin.

“Hello Maddy,” he said in a velvet voice. My mind was screaming for me to run, after all it was the middle of the night and he is sneaking up behind me as I leave Troy’s, which was defiantly not normal.

 I slowly started to back away with a weary smile planted on my face. It didn’t take a genius to see as I stepped back he stepped forward.

“Listen, it-it’s nice seeing you, but I have to get going,” I muttered and then turned around and started running to my house. Panic filled me as arms wrapped around my waist and over my mouth. I began to squirm and try to shout, but it was in vain.

“Stop struggling, babe, so I don’t have to hurt you” he whispered in my ear as he began to drag me away. Just then the only thing I thought about was my unborn baby, and how I couldn’t be kidnapped, not by J.G.

I opened my lips and he pushed his hand harder on my mouth thinking I was going to cry out for help, but instead I bit his palm. He cursed but didn’t remove it. “You bitch,” he hissed at me. I watched helplessly as he took me over to a car that was parked right in front of the house next to Troy's. “I was going to let you have the backseat, but I am thinking you deserve the trunk.” He told me. In front of me I saw the trunk of the car open and J.G lifted me. I began to kick and lash around in his grip. It didn’t help because soon he tossed me like a rag doll into the trunk. He closed it quickly before I could jump out.

Darkness consumed the trunk and I felt like it was 100 degrees (37*C). “Help me!” I cried out. “Someone! Please!” I begged and began to kick the sides of the car in hopes someone heard me. Soon the car was turned on and I heard J.G turn up the music on the car so loud there was no hope of anyone hearing me. I wept thinking this is the end, I was going to die ... My baby was going to die... At that thought I shook my head.

No, I am not going to let that happen. If I have to play along with the sick, twisted J.G, I would. For I wasn’t going to let anyone hurt the child inside me.

Wait, what if he finds out? What if I start to show and he doesn’t approve and gets angry ...

No, no, no, I can’t think of that ... I can only hope that I can escape.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I had people ask for Maddy’s P.O.V, but I am thinking you all are not too happy about what has happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2K 68
*This is one of my first stories and is very unrealistic, stupid, and is not well-written. I would delete it but I'm too chicken so please go read o...
Snatched By Maggs

Short Story

44.2K 1.6K 15
I'm not usually the type to make a rash decision. I'm the one that usually sits back and laughs my head off at the stupidity of today's generation...
29.4K 802 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
6.3M 229K 21
She didn't fall, she was pushed. Let me explain more, yeah? She was pushed, by her best friends, into a guy- but not just any guy. Cyrus Angelo, the...