Another World: Book I

By mspremier

In the novel "The Prince and the Peasant", the male lead prince Chen Heng Li was once betrothed to the Wester... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen 💥
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One 1/2
Chapter Twenty One 2/2
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six 1/2
Chapter Twenty Six 2/2
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight 1/2
Chapter Twenty Eight 2/2
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty 1/2
Chapter Forty 2/2
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight 1/2
Chapter Forty Eight 2/2
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two - Finale
Extra Scenes #1
Extra Scenes #2

Chapter Forty Five

27.4K 1.3K 197
By mspremier

Arriving at the Mo Manor, we were greeted by the cheerful servants and of course, the owner of the manor, Prince Mo Li.

Unlike Chen Mu who's on the manlier side, Prince Mo Li was a beauty rivaling the female beauties of the empire.

"Miss, I think you've found a competition." Xiao Yu whispered to me, stunned by the effeminate appearance of the man who greeted us with a wide grin.

I...

"Finally! I'm able to meet the lady who ensnared my cousin!" Prince Mo Li warmly spoke as he sauntered towards me.

I let out a surprised gasp when I felt his lips land on the corner of my lips. At the same time, a loud smack was heard and Prince Mo Li was thrown on the ground.

"Chen Mu, what was that for?!" Prince Mo Li was rubbing his head while Chen Mu was standing behind him like an innocent child.

Xiao Yu and were stupefied while the rest of the servants were muffling their laughter. It seemed like Chen Mu and Mo Li's petty fights were a daily occurrence and everyone was used to it.

Chen Mu ignored Prince Mo Li's cursing as he walked towards me. He raised his sleeves and wiped the same spot where Prince Mo Li had kissed me.

"Dirty."

"Dirty?! How dare you call my precious kiss dirty?!" Prince Mo Li stood up and pulled Chen Mu by his collar. Chen Mu slapped Prince Mo Li's hand away before grabbing my hands and pulling me inside the manor.

We walked inside one of the courtyards with Prince Mo Li in tow. We entered the room and Chen Mu slammed the door shut before Prince Mo Li could enter.

"Chen Mu! Open this door! I haven't even had a proper look at your princess!" Prince Mo Li shouted from outside, demanding us to open the door.

"Riu," Chen Mu muttered between his gritted teeth and Riu appeared in front of us, "take him back to his courtyard. Barricade all exit."

Riu bowed his head and opened the door to reveal Prince Mo Li with his hand on his hip. Prince Mo Li smiled when he saw the door open but was that smile was quickly wiped out when Riu unceremoniously carried him over his shoulders.

"Put me down, Riu! How dare you do this to a prince!" He struggled and tried to escape from Riu but it was all in  vain, "Damn you Chen Mu! This is so embarrassing!"

I couldn't help but smile wryly while looking at the disappearing shadow of Riu and Prince Mo Li. I thought Prince Mo Li would have the same personality like Chen Mu, a man of words, but I guess I was wrong.

He's a bit...

Eccentric?

Though Chen Mu and Mo Li are both shameless...

"Are you sure Prince Mo Li is going to be okay?" I turned towards Chen Mu and reminded him, "We are in his manor."

"He'll live." Chen Mu shrugged.

"Didn't you say you have a 'surprise' for me?" I asked remembering what Chen Mu mentioned when he came to see me at the inn.

"Mm..."

"Where is he?" My eyes wandered inside the room, trying to look for any tied man inside the room.

"You should rest first then we'll go see him later." Chen Mu ushered me towards the chair. Chen Mu started to unravel my hair, removing the hairpins one by one.

"You shouldn't. I'll call Xiao Yu to help m-"

"I'll do it." Chen Mu answered, cutting me off.

"Okay." I sat quietly and let Chen Mu comb my hair.

"I found a way."

I turned to look at him, blinking my eyes.

"You did?" Hope sprung inside of me hearing his words.

He nodded

"How?" My lips tugged upwards painting a genuine smile on my face.

Chen Mu bended his waist and we were faced on the eye level. His face slowly decreasing our gap and his lips softly touched mine.

"Rest first." Chen Mu pulled away and carried me in his arms. He walked towards the bed and gently laid me on top of it. He pushed back the hair away from my face, kissed my forehead before turning away and leaving me on my own.

As much as I wanted to take a nap, I couldn't. Chen Mu's news had me so excited that I kept rolling on the bed.

"Miss, you look so happy!" Xiao Yu entered the room with a tray on her hands.

"Xiao Yu, I am!" I squealed in glee.

"Miss, what happened? Did master do something?" Xiao Yu joined me in my blissful mood.

"He did!"

"Wow, master is sure fast! You were only in the room for a few minutes and he managed to ma-"

"Xiao Yu, you dirty minded girl!" I snorted.

"Oh, isn't that why you're so happy Miss?" Xiao Yu eyed me suspiciously, then her eyes searched through the sheets for evidence. I took my pillow and threw it towards her.

Xiai Yu laughed and picked the pillow. She brought it back to me along with a cup of tea.

"Miss, I'm glad you're happy now. You weren't yourself this past days. I was worried." Xiao Yu said, wiping the tears that fell of her cheeks.

I took Xiao Yu's hand and assured her, "Xiao Yu, with you, I know that my future children will be in good hands."

Xiao Yu's eyes widened as her jaw fell, "Miss, you're pregnant?!"

I flicked her forehead, "soon."

"Master is so slow," Xiao Yu pouted, "don't worry Miss. As soon as we get back to the Chen Manor, I'll ask the chef to prepare food that stimulates sexua-"

I quickly covered Xiao Yu's mouth and gestured for her to stop her blabbering. I looked around the room, wishing that none of Chen Mu's shadow guards heard Xiao Yu. I wouldn't be able to face Chen Mu if his subordinates reports it to their master.

I drank the tea, dismissed Xiao Yu and closed my eyes. Soon, sleep came to me.

I was woken up by Xiao Yu and led me to the dining hall where Chen Mu and Prince Mo Li were waiting for me. I sat beside Chen Mu while Prince Mo Li was seated in front of us. He seemed calmer now.

"Princess Bai Fan, I would like to apologize for my conduct earlier. That was very unprincely of me." He smiled at me and threw a dagger look towards Chen Mu.

"Though I don't regret kissing you." He added.

"Riu..." Chen Mu uttered and Riu appeared on his knees.

"I was only joking!" Prince Mo Li shouted as he raised his hands in defense.

"Stand back." Chen Mu said and Riu went to stand behind his master.

Prince Mo Li sighed in relief and looked at Riu, "why don't you work for me instead? I'll pay you double."

Riu ignored Prince Mo Li, not even batting an eye. Prince Mo Li rolled his eyes and focused his attention back to me.

"Princess Bai Fan, what do you think of the Southern Border?" He asked, wanting to start a conversation with me.

"It's beautiful. I was mesmerized by the endless plains." I answered.

"That's a boring question. Let's go to the more exciting ones," Prince Mo Li sheepishly grinned, "Why did you you choose to marry that awful man beside you? I've heard that the crown prince asked for your hand in marriage."

I nearly choked.

How did he even know? There were only a few people who had the knowledge about my refusal of the crown prince as to protect Chen Heng Li's reputation.

"I..." I stuttered.

Prince Mo Li snickered, "I knew it. You regret marrying Chen Mu. I will not blame you though. He truly is insufferable, has rotten personality, does not know whe-"

"Riu..."

"Ahhhh! Put me down!"

|| Hello, someone told me ( @SkyOverSee ) that we're no.1 in both Chinese and Transmigration. Thank you so much for making it happen. Cheers to us! ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.8K 65
As far as Jin Qiu could remember, he has been living in a small and poor orphanage with the other orphans. After so much hardship, he managed to leav...
994K 28.5K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
469 9 8
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets reincarnated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you've...
799K 24.1K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...