Never Be The Same { JJK X BTS...

By mintaetae94

In which a depressed Jungkook meets 6 deadly vampires who just wanted to play... but had to kidnap him of cou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

16

4.2K 148 48
By mintaetae94

Jin POV

I gripped my hair and sighed obviously frustrated.

"We lost him again! It's like he disappears as soon as we find him!" Jimin said.

"We can still track him."

"How?"

"He left his fingerprints on the ladder. If I can get that into the tracker we can get a face match and then find where he is through any camera in the city."

"Well less talk and more walk."

"Staph Jin that's so cringe."

"Yah I'm your hyung respect me."

"Guys stop arguing and let's go find our Kookie." We came back to the house and shoved all of our mess onto a side.

Suga ran up to his room to find Jungkook with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

Me and Jimin started cooking something to eat for everyone.

I haven't slept in days.

I just keep thinking about that day.

The day he left us.

I couldn't ever forgive myself for what happened to him.

He's been alone for so long and it's all our faults for not changing it.

It's been 3 months since the time Jungkook attacked us.

We haven't found him.

It's like he disappeared.

Off the grid.

Anyone we know hasn't seen him once.

It's been a year without him.

We are barely staying as a family anymore.

If it wasn't for me and Tae, then Suga would've hurt Hoseok and Namjoon with Jimin.

We all went out to find something to eat for a bit until we saw someone being killed.

It was like another vampire but at the same time it wasn't.

I widened my eyes when I realized who it could be.

The victims screams died down and this guy killed someone else that was in the alleyway.

"Funny. I'm not even sorry for what's gonna happen to you cause the world didn't do the same for me. You know how much it hurt? A hella lot. When your family doesn't bother looking for you just cause your not enough. Great now I'm angry so I'm gonna stress kill." He said and killed the person quickly.

He cleaned up all the blood and chucked the bodies into the trash easily.

Like he's used to it.

He was about to walk out of the alley the other way until I called him.

"J-Jungkook?" He froze and turned around.

I gasped when I saw his face.

A scratch on his left cheekbone that left a huge scar. They're we're just bruises and other marks but the one thing I noticed was the piercing on his eyebrow.

"I already told you I didn't wanna see you again so why'd you show up?"

"It's me Jungkook. Jin."

"Ohhh look who shows up after an entire year? How's life treating you in paradise?"

"Why are you talking like that? It's been a mess without you there."

"Really? Well you could've stopped it if you found me a while before. Now I don't wanna see you guys again. Ever again."

"Well we don't have to listen." Suga smirked.

"Seriously just go before you seriously regret it."

"No. I'm not leaving unless your with us. Forever."

"Your testing my last nerve. Seriously go."

"Ummm no."

Suga was pushed into the wall with Jungkook on top of him.

I could see his newly dyed black hair when his hood was thrown off. His fangs were sharper than any of ours and he snarled.

But the one thing that I noticed was his now bright, vibrant red eyes.

Yoongi stared at him with tears in his eyes that threatened to fall at any moment.

His cold expression faltered when he noticed that.

Yoongi took that as his chance and kissed him.

I honestly felt jealous cause I wanted to kiss him first.

Jungkook was now pushed into the wall with Yoongi on top of him.

They pulled away and linked foreheads.

"Come back."

"I-I can't."

"Why?"

"Cause you guys won't care enough."

"Oh I think we will. How would you know if you don't show up?"

He stayed quiet and nodded his head.

"YES! KOOKIE STAYS WITH US FIRST!" Tae screamed with Jimin.

He giggled at what they said and went back to a blank expression.

We all started walking back with Jungkook after a whole year without him.

"Hey Kook?" He hummed in response. "Why aren't your eyes yellow or brown anymore?"

"I'm a hybrid now."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"That bullet that killed me had vampire blood in it and it made me a hybrid cause I'm a purebred. I wasn't supposed to have vampire blood in my system but it just like changed completely. Brown eyes were for my human side which I don't have anymore and yellow eyes were for my purebred side which I also don't have anymore."

"How did you know what was in that bullet?"

"I designed it to hold vampire blood. It's why I didn't let you guys get shot before I was abandoned."

"We didn't try to abandon you."

"Well you should've tried harder to find me instead of sitting back and relaxing like I never existed in the first place." I growled at what he said as we walked into the house that was surprisingly clean.

I sat down and studied his features a little more. His fangs were longer and he had a brand new black eyebrow piercing with matching earring.

His eyes were a blood red and the scar on his cheekbone was basically faded.

Looks like he knows how to heal himself.

His fangs were the most noticeable when he would smile.

"I missed your face hyung." He said while laughing at Tae.

"I missed your face to."

"Yah! I'm here to."

"Wait... Where's Jimin hyung? I can't see him. Jin hyung do you see him? I don't think he showed up today."

"No where did he go? Jimin?! Where are you?" I tried not to laugh when I saw Jimin's reaction to what I said.

Afterwards, we all were looking for Jimin since he's a shortie.

"I'm here guys."

"Oh look! I found him. You just disappeared. I know why..."

"Wae?"

"Cause you're too short."

Jungkook sprinted when Jimin chased him.

"HOSEOK HYUNG!!!! SAVE ME FROM THE SHORTIE!"

"I is bac- woah. What the hell happened here?"

"Jungkook called Jimin short." I explained to Yoongi.

"Makes sense. Now who is he sleeping with first?"

"Tae and Jimin said they wanted first but it all depends on what he wants."

"But I want to!" Hoseok whined.

"Me to!" I agreed.

"Jin hyung save me!"

"Jimin staph chasing him for the love of god. Just accept the fact that you're a shortie."

"I'm so hurt right now."

"Don't worry Jimin. I love your height."

"Thank you Kook! But you called me short... ehh whatever. Now let's talk. I wanna know about your hybrid shit."

"It's a lot tho..."

"So? It's not like we were gonna sleep now anyways."

"Fine. So where should I start?"

"From that day..."

"So they shot me with that bullet blah blah blah, I killed some guy that tried to choke me in like 2 seconds flat. The entire building was abandoned when I left. I spent most of my time at random alleyways but rarely slept. I didn't have a proper meal but I did have that vampire thing which made it easier. I didn't talk to anyone and stopped looking for any of you guys for a long time. I mean I always thought that if  you guys really wanted me back, you would have found me already. But turns out that you never stopped looking for me anyways."

"And what about self harm? Have you done anything like that in a while?"

"Well I didn't have anything to do it with after about a month of using dull blades. I can show you my arms if you want but I just have to ask... where is my brother?"

"He left after he found out you went missing. Turns out he left to the US with Chanyeol cause they had work but I'm pretty sure it was something else." Namjoon answered.

"Work?"

"Yeah something bout your dad. Like he's in the US with Suho or something."

"Sooo I'm not going to the US for a while. But anyways, what have you guys been doing ever since I had left."

"Well um uh..."

"Let me guess. Jimin and Jin haven't slept in a while. Tae and Suga have been isolated for a long time and Namjoon and Hoseok have been arguing about literally everything that happened."

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Figure out what exactly happened."

"It's one of my ability's. I can like see the past and shit and be like some psychic shit who goes like oahhhhh I know everything."

I burst out laughing when Kook made those adorable faces.

"You know if someone was doing drugs around here..."

"Weed know bout it."

They all looked so done with my amazing jokes but laughed nonetheless.

"That's so cringe."

"I'm gonna go stand outside now..."

"Because I'm outstanding."

Jungkook burst out laughing with me and we did the most crazy handshake ever but it was beautiful in our eyes.

"Well Kook. Who do you wanna sleep with today?"

"Umm a person."

"No duh. Actually."

"Umm all of you?"

"Let's make this work."

That was all Namjoon had said before the lights went out and we heard screaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 1 41
A girl meets with unexpected boys and they find out that she can't speak because she doesn't have a voice. The girl with difficulty of communicating...
262K 3.7K 58
Here are some Jungkook Imagines. {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
132K 7.4K 42
In which Jeongguk finds himself falling for a witty vampire who seems to understand him more than anyone else. Β© xxxlejindaryxxx 2019
319K 13.1K 40
Where two highschool students meet and discover things they forgot about their past along with unexpected events