Bad Little Girl. (Jacob/Princ...

By Teeyurhhh

Jacob Perez, an ordinary teen who was living the ordinary life. With his best friend India, and her hectic li... More

Sneak peak.
The great start.
Florida.
It's only just begun.
Jealous?
Meet Gloria.
The great tease.
Indy & Jakey?
Training.
Bang.
It's only you.
Old school love.
Our year.
Happy New Year.
Mission Numero Uno.
Mission Numero Uno: Part two.
Mission Numero Uno: Part three.
Take me.
You're mine.
Evil.
"Collins got Facebook?"
Puff puff.
Can I explain?
Back at home.
Love is love.
No way?
No way: Part two.
Deceased.
R.I.P
Plot.
Plot: Part Two.
Plot: Part Three.
Frustration.
Virginity.
See you soon.
Fuck me like you hate me.
Not So Sweet Home.
Ruby Lawson.
Her way.
Forgiveness.
Back to the pigs.
Alive.
Angee who?
Bail.
Hide.
Moving on.
F.F.S
Vengance.
"Now, you make me sick."
Table for.. 3?
Building up.
Me and You..
Me and You: Part Two.
Me and You: Part Three.
Issues.
Recovery.
"Rot in hell."
Q.
Hiddn Feelings.
Bae.
He needs to go.
Decoy.
Us?
Here's the fucking plan - so far.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday - The final Chapter.
Friday - The Final Chapter - Part 2.
ITS HERE.
Are people still reading this?😯

We left for a reason.

769 21 1
By Teeyurhhh

Angee P O V:

Later.

"Are you still really trying to kill India?" Hazel asked. "Yeah, it's going to plan for now. I just need Jacob out of the picture, you know? He's- he's stuck to her."

She scuffed, "You need to hurry. India will catch him. I mean, for all you know- ..they could have secretly kissed? They share the same bed, for god sake. I mean, I would never let Grace sleep with a girl bestfriend. Something's bound to happen, it's a boy and a girl."

"Can we stop please? What can I do, I have no fucking say?" I sneered. "Okay okay, sorry."

I sat back and laid my head down.

"Did Ruby really deserve to die though?"

My head shot to her direction.

What?

"Why do you ask?"

She shrugged, "She was innocent."

"I'm sorry, I must have missed something. ARE YOU STILL ON MY SIDE?" I screamed.

"Angel-"

"Are you?" I said bluntly.

"Yeah, but. Ruby didn't actually do anything."

"She tried to take Ja-"

"No she didn't? She was there first, he liked her, what could killing the girl prove? That Jacob would come crying to you? where is he? Still tucked up in his house with India, great job."

"Stop it."

"You just don't like the truth Angee. I think you need help..y-you're sick."

My eyes darted at her and widened.

"Sick? I'm sick?"

She didn't respond, "I'm gonna leave now." she stood up, but I followed.

Unwillingly, I grabbed her neck and ran with her all the way to the wall, slamming her into it.

"ANGEE-" she screamed.

"SICK?" I screamed, as I slammed her head.

She screamed loudly in tears.

I quickly shoved her scarf into her mouth. She attempted to bite me, but failed.

"Shut the fuck up."
I slammed again, and again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

She finally stopped screaming.

I checked for her pulse.

She's still alive, just unconscious.

I let her drop to the floor carelessly and kicked her ruthlessly under my bed. "No waking up for now, princess." I grabbed some tape from my desk and stuck a few strips onto her mouth.

I covered her with clothes and other objects under my bed to prevent her being seen.

I looked at the wall which had her blood was stained on it.

"Fuck." I hissed. I looked around quickly and grabbed a random top, wiping it vigorously.

When it was clean enough, I quickly shoved it into my wardrobe.

"See you later." I said in a smile, leaving my room.

Grace P O V:

I knocked the door.

Gloria answered, "Oh, hey..India, Jake. A friends here for you." She yelled, looking up at stairs. India came to the top step but walked away once she knew it was me.

Jake walked down, "Hey.."

"Hey, um..can we talk?"

"Sure." He said, shutting the door behind me gently. "Look, I found a really suspicious text on Hazel's phone on the hour Ruby died, Angee sent it to her."

"What did it say?"

"I can't remember exactly, but it was something like, ''We did it."

He sighed, "come up a minute." He continued. I followed him up the stairs towards a room at the end of the hallway.

As we entered, there was a spider diagram on the wall. Ruby in the centre and all of our faces coming from her.

Even.. me?

"Write it, and put it down." He said, handing me a pen.

I picked up a sticky note and wrote ''Suspicious message.'' and stuck it between Angee and Hazel.

"I think this may be coming on too strong, but I'm pretty sure the message was nothing too serious. They wouldn't do anything like this, ever? Come on, their our friends, Gee."

"I know but.."
I stopped myself.

"Thanks for telling me though. How are things with you?"

"I don't know anymore? Since the message, all me and Hazel have done is argue."

He grabbed my shoulder, "Stay strong, okay? You'll get through this all eventually. I'm still trying to get over Ruby, but I'm not letting it change me. Don't worry." He said in a hug.

"Thanks." I said lowly. I started to walk out, towards the stairs. "Grace." A voice called.

I turned to see India in the door way.

She grabbed me into a hug, "No matter what, you're still my girl and I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back, feeling my heart beat quicken.

We released and gave each other a smug smile.

Jacob looked at me curiously.

I chuckled and started walking down the stairs.

"Bye, everyone." I yelled, leaving the house.

I think I should go see Hazel, all we've done is argue and I need to show her I love her.

I called her phone, straight to voicemail.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as I tried again.

No answer, let me try Ang.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, where are yall?"

"Yall? It's just me. Hazel left me ages ago, I'm out with my Ma." She replied.

"Hazel left? What's wrong with this girls phone. Alright, well did she tell you where she was going?" I asked.

"Uh, no, all I know is that she said she's crazy busy today."

"Alright, thanks." I sighed.

I hung up and started walking down the road, but my eyes caught a girl walking the opposite way.

" Shit, it's Cherry." I mumbled to myself. "Well, well.." She chuckled as we got closer.

"Sup?" I said, lowly. "You acting shy, Haze?"

"No?" before I could reply, she pinned me onto a wall and got close to my face.

"You wasn't shy when you was eating this pussy." She chuckled lowly, moving her tongue around, mimicking what I'd done in my past days. "Mmmm..-" she moaned sexually then laughed.

"Damn, I miss this." She said as her hands creeped up my body, squeezing my boobs and grabbing my thighs. "You miss me?" She asked.

Maybe.

"No." I said blunty, pushing her off gently.

"You don't?" She grinned.

I shook my head no, "I've moved o-"

"Shh, sh. Hey, follow me, I'm going home, we can kick it there." She inturrupted.

I rolled my eyes as she dragged me by my hand.

So, this is my ex. Cherry-anne. She used to make me call her "Cherry" because she popped mine.

Cherry has literally never gotten over me, I avoid her as much as possible. She does something to me, I don't know what it is.

I think it's her dominance. I fall for that shit. Hazel is nowhere near the dominant one, it's me.- and it gets boring.

-

We reached her house. "Where's your mom?"

"Business trip, house is free for a month." She smirked, shutting the door behind me.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"You wanna drink?"

"I'll pass."

She walked into the living room and smirked at me. "What?" I laughed as I took a seat on the sofa.

She walked over and straddled me.

"You miss, Cherry?" She asked, kissing my neck. "Ugh, don't do this to me..-" I begged, grabbing her waist tightly, moving down to her fine, fine ass.

You see, Cherry..she was thick as fuck. She had this long black hair, and these light brown eyes. Her lips were so plump and full, they worked just right all the time.

She had a beauty spot above her lip, and it's still adorable. She can speak spanish, and when we used to be together, I used to make her call me Mami in her accent.

It was the biggest turn on ever.

But, we broke up one night over a shitty arguement. "You miss me, baby? This?" She said, planting kisses onto my neck in little teasing noises.

"Stop it." I exhaled. "You want me stop?" She laughed lowly, sliding her hands up my top.

She had always worn heavy eye make, she had a spectrum piercing and her tongue done too.

My god did that help.

She squeezed my boobs softy and tugged at them.

"I know, you don't want me to stop." She said, kissing my collar bone.

"I-I do..I-don't."

"I thought so."

She came straight for my lips, I grabbed her head instantly and pulled her in closer, our tongues going crazy together. She undone my bra with one hand and pushed my hair behind my ear with the other.

"God, I missed you, Gracey." She moaned as she helped me get off my bra.

"Has that Hazel girl made my baby cum like how I do?" She smirked, going down towards my legs.

I bit my lip hard, already knowing what I'm in for. "No, she hasn't." I panted in a slight smile.

"Tell her to come to me for few tips." She laughed as she slid off my sweats and pamties. "I'd never trust my girlfriend with you Cherry, you're so..uh..ugh, god."

I couldn't continue talking.

"It's still as pretty and tasty as I remember." She panted, licking her wet lips.

Damn Cherry, always got her way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
22.6K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
9.9K 222 31
‼️COMPLETED‼️ ‼️Read The Nerd First‼️ It's been 5 years since Ce-Ce moved and 3 years since Jacob and Ce-Ce talked, Jacob and the boys are in a band...
108K 3.1K 21
DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK YOU WILL BE SEVERELY CONFUSED!! Jacob & Lea finally have a life together. A kid, a home, a...