Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 34

3.2K 143 58
By 2cutejames

BRANDON POV

I entered my mom's house and saw her watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

"Where the hell yo big head ass been?! Had me and Samia worried about yo ass!" My mom yells, getting off of the couch.

"I had some business to take care of ma. I'm good, you see I'm back in one piece." I tell her and she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Brandon are you not understanding! Yea you're back this time! But what about next time! You could've got shot and killed and we wouldn't have known what the hell happened! You don't tell us shit! You just up and leave and I'm tired of that shit, Brandon!" She yells and I just stare at her.

"I refuse to see another person I love become victim to the streets." She says with her voice cracking a bit, "Make your choice." She left the living room and went to her room, slamming the door.

I sighed and went to my old room. I sat on the unkempt bed and looked down at my feet.

I feel bad about up and living them but it was for the greater good.

I'm finally out of the game with no strings attached.

All I've been doing is making runs trying my hardest to get out. For my mama, for Samia, and for myself.

They no longer have to worry about if I got shot or if I'm lying in a warehouse dead.

They should be happy I left when I did. Now I don't have to leave them again.

A couple seconds later my mom entered my room.

"Samia said it's over. I don't know whatchu did to that girl but you betta fix it." My mama says then leaves my room.

I sighed, can I get a fucking break.

**

"You did what?!" I yell into my phone.

"I told her you been wit me everyday faithfully. I know you heard me, nigga." Shadice says.

"Why the fuck would you do that! I ain't neva fucked you."

"Ok... but I sucked you up."

"That was before me and Samia got back together. Stop trying to be messy befo I shoot yo damn house up. Leave me and my girl alone. I'm dead ass too."

"Is that a threat sir?"

"Nawl it's a warning," I say then I hung up on her. I then blocked her number and all her social media.

I'll be damned if I let her break up me and Samia.

I'll pop any nigga or bitch about her with no hesitation.

I love that girl and the only thing that'll keep me away from her is being in jail. I know for a fact I ain't going back to prison.

I get into my car and I start to drive to my girl's house.

I parked in their driveway and got out of my car. I noticed there was an extra car in the driveway.

I knocked on the door and Samia's dad answered the door.

In a matter of seconds, the both of us had our gun pointed at each other head.

"You got some damn nerve popping up at my house." He says.

"I just want to see Samia, Fred," I say then I hear him take the safety off the gun.

"You don't need to see my baby girl. She's good without your cheating ass."

"Come on nie. After all these years, you should know me better. I would never cheat on Mia." I say then I lower my gun and put it in my pants.

"Then why was my daughter crying about you cheating?"

"Man, some female she fought lied on me to get at Mia," I say but he doesn't lower the gun. "I'm telling the truth, Fred. But gon head and shot me if that'll show you I'm telling the truth."

I heard the gun go off...

SAMIA POV

"I think I should add the pictures we took on Halloween in the project," I say when I plug my phone into my laptop.

Corey was here to help me with my senior project. Even though I didn't want to do anything today I refuse to wait until last minute. 

We've been working on this thing for the past three hours. 

"What effects do you want to add to the video?" He asks.

"Honestly, I don't know," I say with a slight chuckle. "I'm done with this project for the day," I say then I save the presentation and close my laptop.

"Thanks for the help, Corey. I appreciate it."

"It's cool. What you finna do?" He asks.

"Prolly finna just watch some movies and chill. Not in the mood to do much today." I respond.

Brandon is still heavy on my mind. I want to believe he didn't cheat but... there is a possibility.

I love him, always have. Ever since I was fourteen,  and I don't want to believe my first and only love cheated.

After everything, I rode with this man. Even before he started gang banging and selling drugs. Before he started making big money. Before people even knew who he was.

I'm the ultimate ride or die. When he went to jail I stayed by him. Put money on his books and I never talked to another man.

When we weren't together I still thought about him, prayed for him. Jeez, that man is always on my mind.

Why couldn't he be faithful like me?

Is it so hard to keep your dick in your pants?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name.c

"Huh?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"Do you want me to stay here with you? I see you're a little distracted." Corey asks.

"Yes, I do," I reply and he shoots me a smile, I mirror his smile then he gets off of the bed. 

He walks towards the stand that holds my PlayStation, he turns it on and grabs a controller. 

He sits back on the bed and goes to Netflix. 

"What you want to watch?" He asks.

"You ever watched On my block?" I ask him and he nods his head. "Let's watch that then," I say then he searches the show and goes to it.

We start to watch the show completely ignoring our surroundings. 

"I got a question." He says.

"What is it?"

"Why didn't Brandon bail you out?"

"I haven't seen him in weeks," I reply.

"Oh wow. How come?" He inquires. 

"I don't even know. But I don't even care, we don't go out anymore." I say with a careless shrug. 

I wish it was as easy as saying it...

"Listen-" He starts to say but I hop off of my bed when I heard a gun go off. 

I run out of my room but didn't go very far because Corey grabbed me and put me back in the room. 

"Where the hell did you think you were going?!" He asks and I was a little taken back by his tone.

"I was going to see what was going on. And don't yell at me nigga. That's the quickest way to get slapped." I say with an attitude.

"You woulda went out there and got shot. Stay in here I'll go see what happened." He says and I look at him like he was crazy.

"If you go out there I'm going too." I say.

"No, you're not. Now go sit down." He replies then he leaves the room, closing the door.

I sit on the bed and thought about what just happened.

Did he just put me in my place?

I think the fuck not.

I got up and left my room.

I walked through the hallway and I heard voices in the kitchen.

"What happened?" I hear Corey ask.

"He shot me. What the hell does it look like?" I hear Brandon say in annoyance. My heartbeat started to speed up hearing his voice. 

"Oh shut up. It's just a graze. Quit being dramatic." I hear my dad say. I walk into the kitchen and I see Brandon sitting on the deep freezer with his shirt off and my dad tending to his wound. 

"I should let your ass get an infection." My dad says as he put alcohol on the wound.

"I already told you what happened. I didn't cheat on her." Brandon says and I roll my eyes.

"I beg to differ you lying bitch," I say ending my silence.

"You cheated on Mia?" Corey asks. 

"No, damn it! I did not cheat on her!" He yells.

"Dad, can you put salt in his wound?" I ask with a petty smile. 

Brandon then hops off the dresser and grabs my arm pulling me to my room. 

He closed the door and I stood by the wall next to my lamp. I started to reach for it but stopped when I heard his voice.

"Don't even think about it Samia." He says and I roll my eyes. "Do you really think I would cheat on you?" He asks and I look at him like he was stupid.

"Yes." I simply reply. 

He walks and stops in front of me. "Why would I cheat on my queen for a hoe? Come on now Samia, when have I ever been disloyal to you?" He asks looking into my eyes. 

"Never," I say looking back into his eyes.

"So why do you think I'll do that now?" He asks and I don't reply. "Samia I love you and I'll never cheat on you. I love you way too much to hurt you like that." He says with his voice holding a sense of sincerity. 

"Then where have you been?" I ask.

"I've been working to get out of the game." He says. "I'm out baby. No strings attached." He says and I smile brightly. 

"You for real?"

"Yes. I did this for you and my mama." He says then he grabs my hand and looks at the ring he gave me. "We forever." He stated then he kissed me and I kissed him back. 

When we pulled away he rested his forehead on mine. "One day you won't have to wear that no more. The next ring I get you will make you Mrs. Young." He spoke. 

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you tell baby."

"But, next time this happens my dad won't be the one shooting you. It'll be me and I promise you it will not be just a graze." I remarked.

"There will be no next time." 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE

I love Brandon too much to have them end like that. Come on nie. 

Who ready for what's about to happen tho?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
374 40 35
"The dreams, the hate, the death. It's all real. It just, doesn't feel that way." "You left out love. That's real too." I smiled. I didn't slap h...
135K 17.3K 74
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...