My Bestie Stole My Heart? (ST...

By AebiLoves1D

Valerie Simpson is Louis Tomlinson's best friend since God knows when.. He is also her next door neighbour. O... More

Chapter 1: The News.
Chapter 2: Jealous?!
Chapter 3: Check in, texts!
Chapter 4: The day I've been waiting for so long!
Chapter 5: Swagmasta is back in Doncasta!
Chapter 6: Lunch
Chapter 7: I'm sorry?
Chapter 9: HELP!
Chapter 10: My Date!
Chapter 11: Movies and Midnight Walk
Chapter 12: Start Of My Weekend
Chapter 13: Three Months!
Chapter 14: Long Awaited Concert.
Chapter 15: Goodbye.
Chapter 16: Settling in.
Author's Note.
Chapter 17: Random Shizz.

Chapter 8: Dinner.

3.1K 40 15
By AebiLoves1D

Hey ya guys! I'm back after two weeks! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. Really sorry but here's the new chapter. I hope you all like it! :) 

Please vote and comment for all the hard work I'm doing. Lemme know what yu think of my story. Thank you all for fanning too :)

PLEASE VOTE!

Thanks.

Love. Xx

Chapter 8: Dinner

Valerie: 

The bell rang indicating school was over. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the auditorium towards the exit with the boys and Ellie. Dylan was waiting for me by the school gate near the parking lot.

As soon as I saw him, I ran into his arms. Man, I missed him much today. Maybe he’s now a giant part of my life and without him, something seems to be missing.

“Woah baby girl, looks like someone missed me?” He said smiling wrapping his arms around me.

“Sure did!” I winked and entwine our fingers.

 “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I heard Lou called.

“Yeah?” I asked as me and D went hand-in-hand towards him and the boys.

“How you goin' home?”

“D’s gonna drive me.” I nodded.

“Oh.. okay” He said with a hurt expression on his face as he turned around about to walk towards their wagon.

“Meet you later Lou?” I asked as he started walking.

“Sure” I heard him say faintly.

I don’t get what’s wrong with him. I mean, one minute he’s all happy and cheerful, the next, all expressionless. Weird.

I sighed and turned around walking towards my ride with D. The ride to my house was silent. It was comfortable. Both of us were in our own thoughts and none of us seemed to start a conversation. I kept on thinking about nothing and everything about everything going in my life right now, London, Oxford, Dylan, Louis, his all of sudden mood changes, the Concert to be held in few days, Lou’s return to London, the life all getting back without my best friend- my other half. Though I’ve D and El but still, Lou not here with me sometimes kills me. He is my other half and I miss him when he’s not around. I miss him cheering me up whenever I’m sad. I miss how a very serious conversation turns into a funny one with him. I miss the sleepover we do together and him comforting me and cuddling me whenever I’m scared while watching scary movies.

Dylan stopped the car in front of my house bringing me back to the present as his phone rang.

“Hello? Yeah.. Okay. Really? Tonight? … Kay. I’ll be there. Bye” He sighed as he ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“V, I’m sorry I can’t come over for dinner tonight.” He frowned.

“Why?” I whined, pouting.

“Got to go to some place with dad. He says it’s important.”

“Dylannnn….” I pouted again jutting my bottom lip outside. I chuckled and pecked my lips.

“Sorry love. I promise I’ll make it up to you. We’ll go at Ben and Jerry’s for cookie dough ice cream, your favorite!” He smiled.

“Promise?” I asked hopefully.

“Yes, promise. Now give me a thank you kiss..” He smirked, winking.

“Sure thing.” I said connecting my lips with his. We pulled away together grinning at each other. “ I gotta go now, wanna hang out tomorrow?”

“My dad’s gonna take me to some places but I’ll try my hardest and I’ll come by afternoon and we’ll go for ice cream” He said smiling.

“It’s a date.” I winked before getting out of the car. I waved him goodbye and went inside my house as he drove away.

“I’m home!” I called out to no one in particular.

“Hey honey.” Mum called from the kitchen. She probably took a day off cause of dinner with the Tomlinson's, the other boys and Ellie tonight.  I entered the kitchen which was filled with aromas of things she were cooking making my mouth water.

 “How are you baby girl? I’m cooking dinner. Go get ready and freshen up. The guest will be here in a few hours.” Mum said stirring the vegetables in the pan.

“I’m fine mum. I’ll go now.” I smiled going towards my stair and into my room. I stripped down my clothes and showered for a good hour letting the warm water hit every part of my body and push the tiredness away. I changed into my blue jeggings and black and white stripped t-shirt. I brushed my hair and let them sun-dry as I sat/laid on my bed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I woke up with my mum yelling my name out from the bottom of the stairs. I glanced at the the clock hung over the wall.

6.45, it said.

I sighed and made my way downstairs. I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water when I door bell rang. I could hair voices from the living room.

“She’s in the kitchen.” I heard my mum faint voice.

I gulped the rest of the water in the glass and turned around. Louis was leaning at the entrance of the kitchen. I smiled.

“Wacha doin’?” He asked making his way towards me.

“I just gulped down the water in the glass. What are you doing?”

“Nothing much, just coming forward to hug you.” He winked as he came forward to hug me, wrapping his arms around my waist and I rested my chin on his shoulder. We pulled away from each other and went into the living room. I greeted everyone and got a round of hello’s and hey’s.

Me and Lou went and sat by the couch at the love seat. I missed D. I wish he was here so he could talk to the boys and get to know them cause he couldn’t today cause of all the drama.

Sigh.

“So, where’s Dylan?” Ellie asked.

“Oh, he couldn’t come. He had to go with his dad somewhere for business.”

“Awh, I thought I would talk to him tonight.” Lou butted in.

“Maybe tomorrow, you can meet him. And please don’t give him the ‘you-hurt-her-I’ll-kill-you’ speech. He already knows.” I said sticking my tongue out to him.

“Aw, is Lil’ Dylan scared of Valerie’s best friend?” Lou cooed in a baby voice.

“Little? Phfft, he’s a man. A handsome, muscular one.” I grinned proudly.

 Before Lou could further tease me Liam asked, “So, how long have you been dating?”

“Um, it’s gonna be our three months this Saturday.” I smiled.

“Any special plans?” Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

“I don’t know.” I mumbled.

“Guys, dinner’s ready!” My mum called out.

We headed towards the dining room; I silently thank my mum for calling us as the recent conversation was interrupted.

Oh well, I can’t believe it’s been three months. I pondered over what Harry said. Is Saturday gonna be special? What is Dylan planning to do? Movies? Dinner? I pushed this thought aside and thought about Saturday. 3 months. Wow. I think D’s planning a surprise or something cause we haven’t yet talked about it, but he mentioned quite a few times. Maybe we’ll go for dinner and then a movie.

I sat on my usual seat with Lou besides me on my left.

Everyone started chit-chatting about random stuff and the dinner went well. I caught up with Lou and his and my life.

“So, I wanted to ask you something.” Louis stated.

“About what?”

“Oxford.” He said shoving a carrot in his mouth.

“Oh yeah, I’m gonna visit London soon. So I can go on a campus tour too. What say?” I asked.

“Actually V, I was wondering two things.” He trailed hesitantly.

“And those are…?”

“Well, I, I mean we all were wondering if you could spent this summer with us. Like we’re here for two week and until then school’s gonna end to so you can come with us and stay with us for summer.”

“What? Really?” I was excited all of a sudden. Whole summer with my best friends? AWESOME.

“Yeah well, the boys miss you and so do I.”

“Aw” I said pinching his cheeks.

“So, it that a yes?”

“Lou, I’d love too. Seriously, but I’d have to ask mum and dad and share my views with D too, ya know? Plus I might me a burden and distraction for you guys.”

“Valerie Jessica Simpson! No way are you a burden! And Phfft, you’ll never be a distraction for us. I promise.” I said with a smile playing on his lips.

“I’ll still have to talk to my parent too.”

“Oh they’ve no problem.” He grinned.

“How can you be so sure?” I asked narrowing my eyes.

“Am I ever wrong?” He retorted.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re so full of yourself.”

“Oh you love me.” He wiggled his eye brows.

“Hm, that’s debatable.” I said sticking my tongue out to him.

I enjoyed the dinner plus the food. My mum’s an awesome cook, I tell ya!

After dinner, the boys, me and El sat in the living room again while the girls (Lou’s sisters) went home cause of their school tomorrow.

“So, Lou, did you ask her?” Harry asked.

“Oh yeah, she’s coming. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

“Dude! I didn’t even say yes yet!” I exclaimed.

“Oh you will.” Lou smirked.

“No I need to talk to my parents and specially Dylan.” Lou didn’t reply back, instead he stiffened. What is wrong with him? Whatever it is it’ll soon get on my nerves> Whenever I mentioned Dylan, he would either not reply back of get all stiff. It’s annoying. Does he not like him? Looks like I’ll have to talk to him soon.

“Guys, wacha talking about?” Ellie asked dumbfounded.

“Nothing, the boys want me to spend summer with them”

“Really? Wow. And you’re still pondering over it? You nuts? 1D is asking you to spend summer with them! She asked and looked at me like I was crazy.

“Maybe. Oh and btw, Lou, what was the other thing you wanted to ask me?” I said

“Oh, um, I’ll ask you that later when you come to London with us.”

And with that the convo ended. We all talked about everything and almost nothing. The boys pulled Niall’s leg about his eating habit and farting habits. Not literally though, just metaphorically. During all of it, I could see Niall and El stealing glances at each other. Maybe Niall likes her too.;)

About an hour later, the boys and Jay went home with El stayed and we cleaned up everything.

Around 11, I went into my room and hurriedly changed into my pajamas. I noticed Lou’s room’s light still on. I went to the intercom that was connected with his room. We had this intercom since Lou moved here, the other one was in his room so we could talk easily.

“Good night boys!” I exclaimed in the intercom.

I snuggled into my bed with the goodnights from the boys. I closed my eyes with the smile on my face as I went into my dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 519 19
Harry and Louis have been inseparable best friends ever since they met back at X-Factor boot camp, but once both boys start having new feelings about...
2.2K 73 33
Louis (25) is marrying Eleanor (26). He wants to give her everything she wants but the truth is he gave his heart away a long time ago. Harry (23) ha...
89.4K 1.2K 21
Louis Tomlinson's life has never been so confusing. First he falls out of love with his girlfriend of three years Eleanor, but now he might be in lov...
33.7K 257 98
Jesse Ann Cooper moves from Paris France to Doncaster in the UK meets Louis William Tomlinson, an inked bad boy that goes to her new school. You can...