The Bad Boy Cares? | Complete...

بواسطة ChocolateHusky44

"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I do... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Not a chapter - important
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 58
Another important announcement
Q&A
Q&A - The answers *YAY*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Why I've stopped updating regularly
~
~~~
~~
~~~~
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's note - announcements
No more secrets
Beyond His Smile

Chapter 9

47.2K 1.3K 242
بواسطة ChocolateHusky44

Important!: I haven't actually changed the first 8 chapters, I just took some curse words out of them, so you don't have to read it all over again :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

I look over to his window and see him peacefully asleep. Good.

We decided that he would sleep one more night at his own house, because our guest room –which is straight across from mine– has to be cleaned before he can use it.

Time to use my spiderman skills.

Now

What?

Okay, I confess. I will probably fall to my death, but I'm still going to try.

I open my window and climb on a branch from the tree.

I quickly say a few prayers, hoping that I won't fall down.

Please.

I'm too young to die.

Don't let me down Spiderman. I know you're there!

Suddenly I see a really huge spider walking on the branch I'm on. I almost fall out of the tree, but manage to keep myself calm and not freak out.

I will survive

This spider is not going to kill you

Don't wake Mason up

Please stay asleep

Before I know it I'm at the other side of the tree and I reach out to open his window. I carefully step inside and do a mental happy dance.

Thank you spiderman god! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

I take slow steps towards his bed and take the marker out of my pocket.

I take a deep breath and draw a mustache on his face. After that I draw a small beard and lastly, but definitely not least, I write 'Alex is amazing' on his forehead. Hehe. I take a few steps back to admire my piece of art.

Time to take a picture.

I look around for his phone and see it next to his head on the small side table.

Dammit!

I take small steps closer to him and continue my prayers.

I just notice now that he's shirtless. Dang, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep and I don't know how, but he manages to look cute, sexy, handsome, hot, sweet, peaceful and badass all together.

I shouldn't be thinking things like that. I really, really shouldn't.

I can't stop looking at him, but I snap out of my thoughts, when I realize the whole point of me sneaking in his room, was for me to get revenge and to be a creepy stalker who is drooling over her handsome bad boy neighbor.

And I'm so not drooling over him.

I get a few steps closer and lean over him.

Just a few inches closer.

Why do I have to be this short again?

It's so unfair. Argh.

Yes. Almost there.

Mason suddenly grabs my waist and turns me around. He hovers over me and I feel his toned body press against mine.

"You really thought you could be Spiderman, Little A?" he smirks

"I can be spiderman, I climbed into your room without dying" I groan embarrassedly

I look down, trying to hide my tinted cheeks. Not a good idea. His sixpack appears in my sight and I can't stop looking at it again.

"It's distracting you isn't it?" he huskily whispers in my ear

The words I want to say, don't come out of my mouth, so I just stay quiet.

"Your clothes are distracting me, I can help you out of them" he continuous to whisper and I shiver, not bad, a good shiver.

He checks me out and I put my hands on his eyes, to stop him from looking at me like that. It's making me self-conscious when he looks at me like I have an amazing body. I'm starting to feel ashamed of myself and this are mostly the moments that I start to ramble.

"N-no, what are you talking about? Of course not! And I'd like to keep my clothes on, if you don't mind. That's ridicu-" I start to ramble

"Shh. We both kn-"

"-Why do you think that? How is it even possible for you to have a sixpack? I never see you train or something. Does it just magically appear?" I ramble again

"Relax Little-"

"Oh god, are you a wizard? Do you just give yourself a sixpack? Why would you keep that kind of secret from me? That's so amazing"

I try to push him off for 10 more minutes, but he isn't budging. All this time I keep on rambling and Mason tries to calm me down, but it's not really helping.

I try to push him off me again, but he is like iron man. He doesn't move an inch. Eventually I give up and just lay underneath him.

He gives me an amused look and I almost burst out laughing when I realize that I drew on his face.

"You're right, it's distracting me! You're distracting me! I came here with a purpose and now my precious energy is wasted on my non-existing Spiderman skills. How mean of yo-"

The moment I feel Mason's lips touch mine, I stop talking. His kiss is soft and sweet. After a few moments of shock, I kiss him back. I feel tingles everywhere throughout my body as we kiss.

I blame the tingles on the fact that I'm tired.

After a while he pulls back and smiles at me.

"Thank the lord, she finally stopped talking" he mumbles to himself

Dang. That hurt way more than it should've had. One way to make a girl feel used.

"You're a good kisser, Little A" he whispers in my ear again

I feel my cheeks getting warm and I turn my head away. I don't like to be this vulnerable. Ah, for goodness sake, I hate being this vulnerable.

I start hitting him on his chest again, but stop when I realize it's not going to work.

"Can you please let me go?" I ask embarrassed

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"Look at me, Lex"

I look in his eyes and he softly flicks my nose as he chuckles.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed"

This is not really helping me at all, as my cheeks are already red, they're only turning redder now. Thanks a lot, Mason.

"Mason can you please let me go?" I beg him

"Neh, I like this position too much" he smirks

I'm really not in the mood for this right now.

"So you're just going to sleep in this position the whole night?"

"I can think of other things to do in this position" he winks

Why does he have to be so dirty all the time?

'Oh, stop it. You know you like it.' my brain tries to tell me.

"Mason, I'm serious, let me go" I groan, breaking our eye contact

He looks at me with a confused expression, before getting of me.

"Good night" I say and get up from his bed.

I really hope he didn't hear the pain in my voice.

I look at him and give him a small smile, before I make attempts to climb out of the window again.

He is so adorable when he is confused.

I get on the branch of the tree again, but immediately stop, when I see 4 or more huge spiders.

I refuse to go on that branch. I look around to see if there is any other possible branch to use. I see another branch and step on it with one foot.

Everything happened so fast. The branch broke and before I knew it, I was hanging, what felt like, 19 feet (6 meters) above the ground,

To my disgust, I grabbed onto the branch with spiders.

"Yep, I think you can be the first ever Spiderwoman" he laughs

I forgot that he hurt me and a small laugh escapes my lips.

He reaches out for me, but I shake my head.

"I don't need your saving"

"Stubborn much?"

"Nothing wrong with being a bit stubborn"

"You want to fall to your death?" he asks as he raises his eyebrows and I bite my lip, looking down

"Fine"

"What's the magic word?" he smirks

I look at him with a blank face.

"Seriously? I'm going to fall 19 feet down and you're asking me to say the freaking magic word?" I say a bit frustrated

"Relax Little A, just don't look at all the spiders crawling on your hand"

I look at the spiders and am surprised I didn't feel it earlier. Now though, I am freaking out.

"You're not freaking helping me, Mason" I whine

"Mason, please help me" I beg him, almost crying

I feel my hands getting sweaty and they are shaking. I really don't like spiders. Yes, I am scared of them. Don't judge me. They look like aliens with their legs and ew I don't even want to think about it. Just accept the fact that they really creep me out.

This time he gets the spiders of my hand and grabs my arm.

He pulls me towards his window and I grab onto the edge of it.

He pulls me up and I'm surprised it works, but what did I expect, he is really strong. And has a damn sixpack. Okay, I'm trailing of right here. What is wrong with me?

I snap out of my thoughts, when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and my leg.

I let out a cry of pain and Mason pulls me fully into his room.

"Oh shoot. I forgot those things were there" he mumbles as he looks down at me. I look at the things that made cut my leg and stomach and see a few metal things stick out of the wall. He probably used them to climb back into his window.

I look at my leg and stomach and see a lot of blood.

"Damn" I say overwhelmed

Mason walks away and I walk to his bed.

Wait... This is a great opportunity to place something embarrassing on his facebook.

I grab his phone and unlock it. I quickly open the facebook app and think about what I'm going to post on his account.

Suddenly his phone disappears out of my hands and he shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Seriously? You're hurt and that's what you're thinking about?" he stares at me and I gulp at the intensity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAYYY! ANOTHER CHAPTERR :) There's coming another one (and maybe another two) today as well :)

I am supposed to work on my physics and english homework, but meh.

Thank you for reading my book!

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

856 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
58.1K 2.8K 41
"Would you ever kiss me?" he asked "Well I find the saliva exchange gross and very.." "Emily! !" he snapped. "Alright.. Maybe." I said being honest...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...