old love new fate

By zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... More

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 10

274 8 0
By zitana128

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

It's now 11:15pm and I'm now sleeping with tatsuo right by my side and with his arm around me as usual. I was having a good sleep until......I got a call. I then grabbed my phone still feeling really tired. I then heard tatsuo's voice as I look at the phone call from imani.
Tatsuo: Mmmm Janelle......answer or hang your phone up. I'm trying to sleep.
Me: Ard.
I then answered the phone and I said in a raspy voice.
Me: Hello? Imani is everything okay? Cuz-
I was then cut off with imani frantically screaming on the phone.
Me: Imani stop yelling! tell me what happened! but with without the screaming!
Imani: It's Sonya! She's going crazy!
I'm now wide awake and i then get off the bed.
Me: What?! Why?! What happened.
Imani: BECAUSE SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT  KA'SEER IS OUTTA PRISON AND NOW HE COMING FOR HER!!!! SO NOW SHE'S LOSING IT! JANELLE, SHE'S LITERALLY PANICKING AND SCREAMING WHILE CRYING UP A STORM!!! JANELLE, SHE'S REALLY REALLY LOSING HER SHIT!!!!
Me: WHAT?! I thought he had two or 3 more years?! Oh god! Oh fucking god!
Who told you about this?!
Imani: Jeremiah! He called on sonya's phone! Oh janelle you should've heard him! He was crying his lungs out when he had seen her like this!
I then was hurt. Jeremiah shouldn't be seeing his mother go through this! It's already bad enough that his dad is crazy ass deadbeat! Him and kimani can't see her like this anymore. I won't allow it! I swear if ka'seer so much as lay one finger on one of them then I'm going lose my shit and then.....I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!
Me: Okay are the girls there?
Imani: Yeah bianca is holding her back but kyah already left went home and took Jeremiah and kimani home with her. Oh god Janelle please hurry! Please!
Me: Okay I'm on my way! Keep them calm I'll be there, okay?
Imani: Okay! She then hung up.
I then put on my pajama pants on, along with some sneakers, and a coat on.
I then ran out of the room and ran the stairs. I grabbed the keys from the bowl until I heard Tatsuo yell my name while coming down the stairs
Tatsuo: Janelle where are you going at this time of the night?!
Me: Sonya's house! Look I'll explain it to you later okay? But she really needs me okay?
Tatsuo: Okay. go help her.
I then hugged him and lefted the house and getting into the car and driving off. "Fuck fuck fuck! Why'd he have to do this?! To her and his kids! Why? Why?!

👑SONYA'S POV👑

I was panicking, screaming, while my eyes were overflowed with tears and leaking down my cheeks. He's the reason I'm like this. I fucking hat that pussy! Putting his hands on me, yelling at me, forcing sex on me like some fucking sex doll. Ka'seer williams. I fucking hate that name. I will never forgive him for what he's done to me. It took everything in me to be janelle's friend due to the fact that she had gaven me everything and helping me out. My father and mother hated the williams after that incident.
I can remember it like it was yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~

No! No ka'seer dont do it! Please don't shoot ma brother! Ka'seer please!

Sonya's brother shawn is backed against the wall while holding his arm from the last gunshot ka'seer gave him.

You got some nerve tryna pull some shit like that. You finna die motherfucker!

Sonya then grabs onto Ka'seer's leg. She looks at him with tears falling from her brown eyes.

Please ka'seer......don't do it! Please baby, don't! H-he's my only brother that loves me. Stop please.

He looked at her with cold dark brown eyes. Until he gave her smirk and......he pulled the trigger. Sonya then saw the blood on her arms. She then looked at the wall and saw her brother's dead body. Blood was all ovet the walls, some brain matter as well, and a dead body was laying on the floor. Sonya then crawls over to him and grabs his head and puts it on her lap. She looked at him while crying and tears dripped on the corpses face.

No! no! no! Please! Come on back, you can't die now. Come on shawn. come back! PLEASE!!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!! DON'T LEAVE US!!! Oh god why! Why!

Ka'seer then grabs her arm until she slaps it off. She looked at him with dark brown eyes filled with anger.

Go to hell! Go to hell you crazy bastard!! Don't touch me! Don't you ever touch me ag-" she then received a slap to her face. She fell to the ground and she then looked at him. He then said to her in a sadistic tone.

"Bitch don't raise yo Voice at me. He tried to take you away from me and you expect me not do something? Yeah right. Now get yo hoe ass upstairs. NOW BITCH!!!!"

Fuck you! I ain't yours! You Don't get to tell me to do shit! Leave me the fuck alone!" he then grabbed her by her hair and dragged her up the stairs towards their room. He then handcuffed her to the bed rails. She struggled to get free but it was no use. He got on top of her and ripped off her clothes.

"Ka-Ka'seer! No! Get off of me! Get off now!" she then started to kick him but he grabbed her legs and opened them. He then grabs her by the neck and yells to her. "Bitch you are mines! Ain't nobody can change that. And neither can you." He then enter his member in her and starts to pound her endlessly. And all you can hear in the room is screams, crying, and and sex noises.

15 hours later. Ka'seer now downstairs cleaning and getting rid of the dead body and the evidence. While sonya is upstairs. She was uncuffed but still laying on the bed. She was curled up in a ball under the covers naked while crying. And she soon cried herself to sleep.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Just thinking about it makes me go even more mad. Bianca then charges at me and holds me down. I struggle to get out of her hold but it's no use.
Once bianca gets you into one of her holds then it no use. She's too strong.
I then looked up and saw Janelle in my in the house.

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

I walked over to sonya and lifted up her head until she bit my hand. Did she just bit ma hand?! You know what Imma just let it slide for now.

Sonya: bitch get the fuck away from me! Yo bitch ass brotha did this to me! Yo blood did this! This is your fault!!
Imani: you know damn well it isn't her fault Sonya!
Bianca: yeah and you know that! You think she- I then stopped bianca from talking with my finger to her lips.
Janelle: Girls. It's okay. Let her vent out on me.
Imani: But janelle she-
Me: It's fine. Sonya......let it out. ALL OF IT!!
She didn't even hesitate. She let out all her anger in my face while bianca held her arms and imani watching. I absorbed all of her words into me. I must admit that I'm hurt.....but I know she needed this. She didn't deserve to ne apart of my brother and his life. She was doing fine without him and now that she heard his name again she's now breaking down. I'm so so sorry for what my brother did to you, your family, and most importantly..... shawn. Shawn was a good man. Even though he was in a gang that are rivals with the gang Ka'seer's in.

She then stopped yelling at me.
Me: Bianca let her go.
Bianca: But-
Me: It's okay. I promise.
She then nodded and let her go.
Tears came from her eyes again and shem did the unexpected. She hugged me.

Sonya: I-I'm sorry janelle! I'm s-so s-sorry! Please don't be m-mad at me!!! Pl-Please!
I gave her a hug and let her lay on my shoulder.
Me: No. I'm sorry. Sonya.....sonya I am so so sorry. He hurt you, raped you, used you, and he took your family away. The least I can do is be here for you and my niece and nephew. Sonya I have caused you so much pain. If I could turn back time and prevent shawn from dying.....then he would still be here with us. I feel like such a horrible person and......and I'm just so upset with myself. Tears then came from eyes too. Along with sobs and sniffles too.
Sonya: stop. It ain't ya fault. Besides......you owning it up to me by being their for me. And my babies. Shawn would have done the same if he was in your position. Having a man you onced loved kill ya family. But you, eva, ya mother, and grandmother are making it up to me. Y'all there for me and ma babies like 24/7 and the girls are too. And you know what you did that was badass.....
Me: What?
Sonya: You beat his ass and took him to jail. Where that trifling ass nigga really deserve to be at. And for that......I couldn't be more proud to call you one of my best friends.
Me: th-Thank you sonya......thank you so much!
Yeah. I'm the one who put my crazy ass brother in prison after beating the living shit outta him. Fucking pussy wanna hurt sonya like that and thinks he could get away with it? Nope! Besides he was getting outta line anyways. I fucking hate Ka'seer. I can't bear to see sonya go through this shit again. 3 days after the funeral of shawn she had a mental breakdown. She kept blamimg herself, cutting herself, and would even try to kill herself. Until on December 29th, 2009 he was arrested for the murder of shawn and drug harboring too. I ratted on him to the police about the murder, abuse on sonya, and drugs too. It wasn't easy finding evidence for the murder but I found it. I put a mini camera in his house on the wall to record everything. And he was found guilty. Sonya was a witness and ratted on him too. She was a witness at the crime scene so it was easy getting him in prison.
I then got up and put my hand out for her to grab.
Me: Come on sonya....let's go.
Sonya: Wh-where we going?
Imani: to kyah's house.
Bianca: Yeah. You owe some kids an apology.
Imani: And those kids are named jeremiah and kimani.
Sonya: Omg! Did they really see that?! D-did I sc-scare them?!
Me: No but you made them cry. Especially Jeremiah. He's the one that called us to help you.
Sonya: Really? H-he did?
Me: Yup. Now come on girl let's get outta here.
Sonya:But where Imma sleep at?
Me: Kyah's house. since she got ya kids.
Sonya: Ard. Imma pack some clothes out for me and ma babies. Ard?
Me: Yeah. She then grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. She went upstairs and started getting clothes for her, Jeremiah, and kimani.
Girls I think it's time sonya moved.
Yeah we know.
It's best anyways. He knows where she lives so she and the kids are not safe.
But the question is.....where will she live?
Imani: don't worry you leave that up to me.
Me and Bianca then nodded in agreement. We then saw sonya coming down the stairs with three bags.
Me: Bianca can you put the bags in my car please?
Imma need ya keys. I then tossed them to her and she caught it. She then went outside while carrying the bags.
Me: Sonya.....I think it's time you move again.
Sonya: What?! But why?!
Me: You know how he is. He knows where you live now and judging by this note I say that this is plenty of proof for you to leave And besides I already have a house for you to live in.
Sonya: And where is that exactly?
Imani: It's......in janelle's neighborhood.
Sonya: Oh hell nah! Y'all not finna to do this! I'm not livin in no neighborhood filled wit a bunch of crazy ass white people! Y'all got me fucked! Besides he might find me again! What if he finds me in the that neighborhood too?
Me: First of all it's a mixed neighborhood so black people are there too. And second he can't reach you in the suburbs. He don't know where I live either. How you think I never heard from him till now?
Imani: that's right! He can't get into suburban neighborhoods.
Sonya: he can't?!
Me: Nope!
Sonya: How?!
Imani: One time when he went in there he shot a man that was part of his gang. He found the man and shot him and the neighbors called the cops on him and it was official that he was banned from all of the suburban neighborhoods.
Sonya: And if he comes in the neighborhood?
Me: His ass gettin locked up again.
Sonya then had a smile on his face. She then said in a now excited tone.
Okay then let's get the fuck out of here! Put in that white neighborhood! But I'm not coonin ard?
Girl bye! Let's just go because have work tomorrow. I looked then at my phone to see a text from bianca.
I went home already. I need to get ready for a meeting with all the pastors at a church. So that means kyah might have to watch them. Love you and goodnight!
I then looked at the time and it was......4:45am.
Me: 4:45am?! AW SHIT!!!! Everyone let's go! Then all then nodded and we left the house. Sonya locked her house and went in my car. (since she doesn't have a car.) and we all drove home.

👑SONYA'S POV👑

We parked at janelle's house and we get out of the car. Janelle opened the trunk for me and I got my bags out.
I close the trunk while janelle gets out of the car and closes the door and locks it. She then walks with me to kyah's house and we knock on her door. She opens the door and has a smile on her face.
Omg sonya! Janelle! Is everything alright now?
Me: janelle: yeah. Everything's good.
That's good.
Kyah can sonya spend the night here?
You don't even gotta ask! Of course you can! Come on in sonya! I then nodded.
Ard girls I'm going back home. I got work today.
Me & kyah: ard see you!
She then walked away and went into her house. I then went in kyah's house and she showed me the guest room where ma babies were sleeping at. I then went into the bathroom and got washed. After the wash I just layed on th bed while holding my babies in my arms. I'm now officially moving in this neighborhood. I'm doing this for not only me but for my babies as well.  I wanna protect them at all times and make sure they live a normal life. So if I gotta live here in order for that......then so be it. I looked at my kids one more time before closing my eyes to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 213 8
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 : aftermath ▁ Five years ago, Melanie fell in love with Miko, an attractive mechanic she met by chance. After finding out his deepest...
6K 234 16
They say two broken people can't heal each other. But who says we can't try? I promise to love you unconditionally As long as you promise to always...
416K 15.6K 30
*Disclaimer* This is my first story ever. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I'll do my best! "Why me?" she asked. I looked again into her mesmeri...
86.2K 2.6K 29
Yasmin and Kolenka were childhood best friends. One night, Kol disappeared, leaving Yasmin lost and confused. Almost ten years later, Kol appears ou...