My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

By Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... More

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Michael!
Hood Sisters
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Mental Springs
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Sunday.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
Paris
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Please Dont Judge Me
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Interview Pt2

4.7K 157 10
By Desglizzy

Yn Pov

Me- I'm hurting because...*looks down*...of things..that's gonna happen in the future..

Oprah- Things like.

Me- *Closes eyes and shakes head* Things....that I'm uncomfortable talking about.

Oprah- Ok I won't force you to. On an happier subject, *smiles* let's talk about Mike.

Me- Oh god. *giggles*

Oprah- He's your very wonderful fiancé.

When Oprah said that I decided to a little joke by putting on a blank face and coughing.

Oprah- Right?

Me- *Coughs*...........*Giggles* Yea he is wonderful.

Oprah- *Laughs*

Me and Oprah talk some more and it was time to go home. When I got home Mike was gone but I was blowing up on twitter and Instagram asking am I pregnant. I was trending.

Mike Pov

When Yn interview was over I had me own to go to. Her name was Barber.

Me-*sits in seat* Hello *smiles*

Barber- welcome Michael *smiles*

We started talking and stuff but towards the end she asked me this question.

Barber- I heard that your fiancé, Yn is expecting.

Me- Umm *coughs and starts fixing clothes*

Barber- It's a simple yes or no question.

Me- How about I'm not sure. *Smiles*

Barber- So it's a yes?

Me- No no no! *Holds finger up to his mouth*

Barber- It's a simple yes or no Mike....You brought this upon yourself.

Me- *Smiles* I did not

Barber- Answer the question mike.

Me- *Whines like a baby and smiles* Please..

After finally hinting to barber that I didn't wanna talk about it she let me go.

Me- Yn I home! *Yells upstairs*

Yn- *Runs downstairs and almost falls* Hey!

Me- *Serious but sweet face* Could you not run. Please?

Yn- *rolls eyes* Your like so over protective about this unborn child.

Me- It is half of my DNA.

Yn- *Making a pancake*

Me- Your making pancakes in the afternoon?

Yn- Yup.

Me- I saw your interview.

Yn- I saw yours.

Me- *smirks and wraps arms around your waist* You love me.

Yn- Oh please Mike it was part of the act... But *turn around in his arms and talks in his soft voice* Please don't make me answer your question. *Laughs* Why didn't you want to answer it.

Me- Because over a billion people like me. Over a million people don't. If they find out your pregnant they will threat you. Do anything to you and the baby and I don't want that.

Yn- Well it's obvious now because they saw my baby bump.

Me- I know but I have a plan for when it gets here.

Janet- *Walks in* Hey love birds.

Me- Hi sister *Hugs and kisses her cheeks*

Janet- Hello Mike.

Yn- Janet!!!

Janet- Yn!!!

Yn- *hugs her* I missed you so much! How was Paris?

Janet- *Hugs her tightly* I missed you too! And great!

Me- Hey hey hey you guys are too loud and secondly Janet a little too tight there.

Janet- *Laughs* sorry. But I brought you something Yn.

Yn-*smiles* what?

Janet pulled out a pair of shoes from Paris and they were black and had diamonds on them.

Yn- OMG. Look Mike *shows him* they are so tiny.

Me- I know.. That's how small it feet is gonna be *smiles* Thank you Jan.

Yn- Yea thank you Janet. *hugs her*

Janet- *Hugs back* You guys know I love y'all and my little unborn baby. *Touches Yn stomach*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
915 26 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
70.3K 997 8
The year is 2007, and the 'King Of Pop' is no longer the 'King of Pop,' nor is he Michael Jackson for that matter. He's Michael Black, or now better...
2K 84 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...