PROJECT PRINCESS

By souneique

Read? More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
Comments
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
New book
17
18
Instagram !!
19
Characters
20
How did yall find this book??
21
22 pt.1
22 pt.2
Ayeee ❤️
23
24
25
26
Listen here
27
28
Epilogue
🙄😂
Go read ❤️

13

56.8K 2.5K 1.1K
By souneique

Kelly

I sat in the hospital, biting my nails while my leg shook consistently. The hospital contacted the rest of the family.

They was sitting as far as possible from me. I didn't care though, I liked that.

I looked over seeing my aunty storm in. She looked so evil. When she looked at me her facial expression seemed like she'd just seen s ghost. She had so much venom in her eyes.

I took a deep breath already knowing she was about to be on some bullshit.

"Nyema sit down!" I heard whisper-yell.

"Hell no , I don't know why this little hoe here!"

My eyebrows raised. "She not talking about me" I assured myself. This hospital was the last place I wanted to beat a bitch ass.

Family or not, disrespect not tolerated. Especially at this moment.

She stormed over to me, standing in front of me."Why you here? Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked.

I looked up at her. Not liking how she was looking down at me. So I stood up.

"What you mean why I'm here? My grandma in that room. And last time I checked the hospital was a public building. Anyone's welcome. I'm not causing problems so I'm coo' , what about you? Why you hear?"

"You know what? Let me speak some truth on your little hoe ass. You think you the shit huh? Well stop thinking. Nykell. Do you want to know the real reason your daddy was killed? Because of you! Your fast ass got rapped and he went to kill the nigga who did it! Turns out your hoe ass mom was cheating and the nigga she was cheating with ended up wanting your ass more than her!"

"Oh yeah, and leave Woowoo alone. Your family have a reputation on hoeing around on good men. Don't fuck his life up because of yours already being damaged."

At this point, the counting method wasn't working. I wanted to kill her right now at this moment.

I punched her ass in her face, causing her to fall down. As soon as she fell down I began punching her non stop. I grabbed her face and looked directly in her eyes. "Bitch, you don't know shit about me. Never have never will. Fuck you"

I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. I began stopping her face. Bright red blood began coloring the white floor she was laying on.

"Oh my god! Somebody help me hey her off of her" someone yelled trying to pull me off. I looked over and seen a security running over.

I looked down at her bloody face and spat on it. "Let the be the last time you disrespect me, bitch".

I yanked away from the person holding me and made my way out. Ignoring the stares and whisperers, also the security guard who was asking me to stop.

I got outside immediately getting cold. The rain was pouring down hard and I didn't have no ride home.

I pulled my phone out and went to prince contact. I put the phone up to my ear and aloud it to ring.

Walking back and fourth I bit my bottom lip. "Please answer prince". I didn't have no money for a cab. And buses been stopped running.

His voicemail picked up. "Fuck!" I said sighing. I went to jr contact and pressed call.

After 2 rings he picked up. "What's good sis, you okay? You never came to get your tattoo" I closed my eyes and thanked god he answered. "Hey , yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering if you could come pick me up. I'm at the hospital downtown."

The line went silent. "Damn Kelly I'm not even in town right now. I just landed in New York like an hour ago. I got some business down here to handle with black ink."

"Oh , um oka-". He cut me off. " I can have Gina come get you though"

——————

"Thank you so much Gina, tell the kids I said hey when you get home".

"No problem kelly ,and ok I will. be safe see you later."

I waved as she pulled off. Gina was so pretty. Her chocolate skin was always glowing. And she had light brown eyes. Her hair always stayed done and she was always happy. Jr was treating her right.

I walked up to the door and knocked, forgetting nick wasn't here since he was spending the night over his friends house. Today was Sunday but his school didn't have class tomorrow.

I dug in my purse for my key. I finally found it and turned the lock. Walking into the house the smell of weed filled my nose.

I scrunched my face up."what the fuck?" I said looking around. "It fucking stink"

"Girl shut the fuck up" someone said causing me to jump. I looked over seeing Ronald looking at me. "You shut up, you don't run shit around here".

I still wasn't in the mood due to what happened. I felt hurt but I'm going to cover it up with anger. And whoever come at me sideways gone feel it.

He didn't say nothing so I went upstairs and decided to take a hot shower. I needed one right now.

What my aunt said replayed in my head. Crazy thing is , what she said did come together.

I was 15. My mom and Dad was drifting apart slowly. And my mom would always leave at different times of the night.

One day my dad was out taking care of business. So my mom decided to bring that man to our home. Where we laid our heads and where my dad paid the bills.

I remember her saying. "No, don't. You got me why would you want her?" 

Then that's when he came in my room. I was terrified. Out of all people I thought my mom would've been the one to save me. He told her to shut the fuck up and what did she do?

She shut the fuck up.

When my dad came home I was in the attic crying. With a bottle of pills in front of me. I had the whole bottle of pills poured into my hand. Tears rushed down my face.

All I felt was pain down there. I'm glad nick was sleep, and he slept through everything.

When I told my dad what happened he was livid. I never seen him so angry. First person he went for was my mom.

"Bitch you let my daughter get rapped? Right in front of you? I should kill you!"

He yelled in her face. She looked away and looked at me. She didn't even look sorry. She looked jealous. Like I wanted what happened to me to happen. Like I was happy her nigga wanted to invade my body.

I looked away. Not being able to take the look of hate from my mommy. The person I alway loved. All that love went down the drain that day.

I remember him coming to me and saying. " I got you princess. You will always be good. You and nick. I love y'all with all my heart okay?"

He left and never came back. The next day we had gotten a phone call that he was dead.

I cried and cried for so long and hard. I felt like I lost my bestfriend  which I did. He was my rider.

I lost myself.

So? What y'all think? What should I do for Courtney's POV ? I'm a little confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.8K 24
Just read
16.1K 311 41
Just read it🥴 & find out
628 6 6
read and find out!!!
220K 5.3K 36
Read it and find out ㋛