Accidentally fallen for you...

By thevelvetrose

*Going to edit* Lily is a girl with, let's face it, horrible luck. She has the strangest things happen to her... More

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. [Completed]
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (2)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (3)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (4)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (5)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (6)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (7)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (8)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (9)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (10)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (11)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (12)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (13)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (14)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (15)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (16)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (17)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (18)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (19)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (20)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (21)
Epilogue: Lily and Ben
Extras!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS! (2)

4.8K 28 4
By thevelvetrose

(Okay. So remember how I mentioned that she got a concussion and that's how her mom started to like Ben? Here is the concussion scene)

I heard the sound of Ben's new truck pull in the driveway to pick me up. Ben doesn't trust me driving myself. Or even taking the school bus.

Plus. He said he wanted to spend time with me. Even if it was just for a few minutes.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and then walked out the door. Locking it behind me.

Ben leaned against his truck with a smile. I smiled back.

"What is that?" He pointed to the coffee.

"Coffee?"

He grabbed the cup from me and drank some of it. Then opened the door for me.

"My coffee please?" I reached.

"No. you'll spill and burn yourself"

"Will not!"

"Its happened six times so far Lily" He rolled his eyes.

"Don't drink it all.. I love it" I pouted.

"More then you love me?" He made a fake hurt face. But sadly it made me hurt too.

"Gimme the stupid cup" I sighed.

He handed it me. And I took several sips. Then handed back to him.

"You can have the rest" I told him.

He smiled and grabbed the cup. He drove with one hand and drank MY coffee with the other.

I scowled then we pulled into the school parking lot.

"No hard feelings?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean. I loved that cup of Joe. And you just.." I made a sniffling sound.

He grabbed my chin and crushed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

When he pulled away. I was breathless. My head spinning.

"Still miss the coffee?" He asked with a grin.

"What coffee?" I teased.

Classes went by slowly. Then there was P.E. the most dreaded class ever! I changed into my gym clothes and then walked into the gym.

Ben was in a tight grey shirt with blue shorts. Abs.. abs.. I blinked a few times then headed towards him.

"Today is volleyball" He whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm coming down with something" I fake coughed.

Then the game started. Ben was on the opposing team. So he didn't hit the ball in my direction. Like all the other team mates were.

Next thing I knew. The ball came flying in my direction. I screamed when it hit me in the face. Knocking my backgrounds. My head hit the hard floor.

"Lily!" Ben was at my side. People started crowding around to see if I was okay.

"I'm fine" I muttered. Then sat up.

"Your bleeding"

I touched the back of my head and felt warm, wet and sticky.

"Ouch" I muttered.

"Ms. Alexander. You need to go to the nurses office" The couch said.

"I'll take her" Ben told him. Then lifted my up bridal style.

I was super embarrassed. But didn't mind being in Ben's arms. We walked into the office and Ben sat me on the little bed thingy. The paper stuff crackled underneath me.

The nurse touched my head and asked questions.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"It hurts. I'm kind of hungry. I smell chicken soup" I told her.

"Oh. Honey. There is no chicken soup. She should go to the hospital"

Ben was taking me. He got out of his classes too.

Well. Come to find out. I had a concussion. Ben talked to me the whole way home. The doctor told me I cant sleep for a while. Then when I do. I should be woken up every hour.

I got home and my mom was there.

"Oh Lily!" She gasped and hugged me.

I had called her earlier about the news. Ben helped me inside and onto the couch.

"Thanks Ben" I smiled.

"Um.. Thank you.. Benjamin" Mom muttered.

He sat next to me and then rubbed my hand soothingly.

"You should go back to school Benjamin. I've got this" Mom said.

"Mom..." I whined.

"No Lily. I should. I'll check on you later. Okay?" Ben smiled.

He left and I glared at my mom.

"What?" She seemed surprised by my sudden hostility.

"Ben and I have been dating for over four months now. And your still cold to him"

"If you could only understand-"

"I understand. But you have to forgive mom"

Its been an hour since Ben dropped me off at my house. My phone buzzed at me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm still awake and alive" I shrugged. Stupid. He cant see a shrug! I thought to myself.

"Do you mind if I come by and see you?"

"No at all"

Next thing I knew. The front door opened. Ben came in and shut the door behind him. I hung up my phone and he sat next to me.

He examined my head carefully for five minutes straight. I blushed as he looked.

"I hate concussions" I muttered.

"Me too" He grinned.

Ben has had the crap beaten out of him a million times. He's had four concussions before. But I've now had five. Beating his record.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we watched TV. He would shake me every now and then incase I started to doze off.

"Ben" Mom walked in.

"Yes ma'am?" Ben said politely.

"Would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making roast chicken and salad"

My jaw dropped. And Ben's did too.

"Y-Yes ma'am" He nodded.

We ate supper together. Well. Alex wasn't here. Which wasn't a bad thing. He still doesn't like or forgive Ben.

It was pleasant. Mom actually talked to Ben nicely. Asking him about future plans and hobbies.

After that. We watched TV then he left.

He kissed me goodbye when my mom wasn't looking. He acts so careful around her. Like he's walking on eggshells.

I was listening to heavy rock in my room. You know. Dancing and singing. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Not asleep?" He asked.

"Nope"

"Good"

And that's how it was. Every hour on the hour, he would call and make sure I was alive and well. Mom saw me on the phone with him and I swear she smiled.

Ben called me at 6am. Making sure I was okay. He must have set an alarm to go off every hour.

"You really didn't have to call. My mom could have woken me" I told him.

"I don't mind"

"Be cause you looooovvvvveeee meeeee" I sang.

"Yeah" He chuckled.

"Wells... I wuve you too Benny" I smiled. Even though he cant see me.

Mom walked by then smiled.

"Ben again?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think he set an alarm for every hour" I laughed.

She smiled. "Would he like to come over for dinner tonight?"

My jaw dropped. Wow. Did she really say that?

"I'll ask him" I muttered.

She left and I pressed my speed dial number.

When I heard the phone stop ringing. I started talking.

"Hello hot stuff. My mom wants you have you over for supper. Would you like to come you smoking hot thing?" I asked. Using my seductive voice. Just for the laughs.

"Lily?" The person asked.

"Grandma?" I gasped.

Then I hung up. Well. That's gonna be an awkward thanksgiving..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.8K 43
'she was his light, he was her darkness. he would do anything for her, as long as it meant he would see her smile once more. some people would say th...
17.9K 583 32
Lily has had almost unbelievably bad luck in love, She never could've imagined the things she would go though. She is reliving it all as she shares h...
261 1 30
Lily is a stunning girl, who was abused by her father, was confused between three different boys but in the end everything worked out...or so she tho...
1.2K 90 26
Just a girl wanting to survive high school ends up being the tragedy of the town.