His Waitress

By bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.4K 94 4
By bubblysun

Chapter 28

*****Bryce's POV*****

I stretched my arms and legs freely. My hands searched for Jessica but she was not here with me. Somebody's an early bird today, huh.

"Good Afternoon, Love! We're both dead." Jessica chirping, jumped over me. She seems so happy today. And of course I love it.

Right, I thought she just woke up early. Maybe I just love sleeping again with Jessica that I overslept.

"Good afternoon, Love!" I kissed her and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You know your cousin...."

"Did he do something bad at you?! Are you okay?!" I cupped her face but she shook her head.

"No. What you think of your cousin, a murderer?"

"He can be. Or maybe he is." I just shrugged and Jessica frowned.

"You both are bad cousins." Jessica bit my nose.

"Don't bite me! Because when I bite, I bite hard!" I rolled over her and she screamed.

"Stop screaming or else...."

"Or else what?" She smirked and I smirked back then kissed her.

"I better keep screaming then." She giggled.

"I see. You're so desperate." I laughed and she pouted so I kissed her again.

"About your cousin." Damn! I even forgot about that. When I'm with Jessica, it seems I forgot everything and it all turns out to be so good.

"What about him?" I moved to Jessica's side. I hate this part. Stupid, Ian. I'm here making out and cuddling with Jessica and he's here in our conversation interrupting everything!

"Well, Dame called me telling that Ian goes now to our school together with Pepper. They just transferred this morning." I can see that Jessica really don't like Pepper.

"What?! Who the hell transfer school at the middle of the school year?!" I thought everything's so good. What happened to that?

"Your cousin and Pepper. But on the good side, my four stupid exes are coming to the beach too." She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Good side?! Oh, God! Kill me now!" I covered my face with my pillow. I can't handle four gays and my stupid cousin! And Mark would surely be caught up by Lisa.

"That couldn't be that bad. They're all kind once you get to know them." Jessica removed the pillow from me. Then hugged me and kissed me.

I didn't answer but hugged and kissed her back. She closed her eyes and she's really pretty. I can't imagine hurting her. She's the only one I got. My father was like someone I don't know anymore. My mom, well, the monster who kept on calling me. Asking forgiveness then asking money! That's plain stupid. My uncle have a lot of money so I don't care about her. Jessica got her both parents but I know what she felt about them. She feels like she had no parents at all since they're always away. We only got one another.

"Love, please don't ever leave me again. I'll literally die." I said looking at her and she opened her eyes.

"Promise." And she hugged me smiling. That was a relief. I can't imagine living without her. Maybe, I'll kill the guy who'll get her away from me.

We both didn't attend our afternoon classes. What's the use of going when you woke up at three in the afternoon?

The kitchen was a mess. A big mess. Like big bang theory happened in here.

My wife is smart but don't leave her in the kitchen alone. Really, she'll blow up your kitchen.

I gave her my recipe how to make cookies but it all end up salty and burnt cookies! We can never eat it. Salty. It is salty and bitter. You know why? She thought the salt was sugar and put a lot of baking soda since she wanted very puffy cookies.

"I better stick to being a waitress than trying to bake." Jessica said as we clean up the mess. The very big mess. She was so mad at herself that she threw all the batter but we ended up with egg and flour fight. Don't ask how we looked right now.

"You really should stop being a waitress and trying to bake." I said and her face dropped.

"Why? I love going to the restaurant."

"Because, I don't want guys checking you out." I hugged her from the back sighing. I know they're checking her out because I was one of them. That pretty and feisty waitress who looked like a supermodel, who doesn't want that?

"Right. I remembered what you said to me the first time we met!"

"Sorry. You were just so beautiful and I was that super asshole." I laughed and she faced me.

"You're still an asshole but not the super anymore." She smiled.

"But still you loved me."

"Yeah." She giggled.

"Since you love me, you're not going to be a waitress anymore." I kissed her and I know I got her this time.

"Do I have a choice? Because you always got your way."

"Really?"

"No. Because you always got your way but I always got my ways. All the time. You're just lucky this time." She smirked.

"I don't think so." I smirked back

"What does that mean?"

"You know what I mean." I scooped her into my arms and she giggled. I love that she's not that tall so it's easy for me to pick her up.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving my lovely wife a shower. Because you stink!" I laughed.

"You're stinky too, smart ass!" She stuck her tongue out.

We did have our shower and nothing more. Stop your dirty thoughts there! We did nothing. Well, maybe we did a little crazy.

"Bryce, get it out of my hair. They're disgusting!"

"I'm doing my best, Love. You know I'm not a hairdresser." I said and she sighed. All the eggs in her hair dried out and they're a lot.

"Now, I smell good." She said wrapping herself with her towel.

"You always smell good." I gave her the dirtiest smirk that I have and she blushed.

"Bryce, stop what you're thinking." She said not looking at me.

"Why, because you can't say no to me?" I teased her.

"Of course, I can." She said and I kissed her

"Really?" I asked.

"Maybe not." She said smiling shyly and I carried her to bed. I can't help but smile.

"I love you, Jess." I said as I kissed her and we start making love again.

Jessica and I attended the school next day.

We both had lunch together with the four gays, Lisa, Mark, Pepper and Ian. We talked about the trip. Only Ian, Pepper, Lisa and Mark know where we're going.

This is the most annoying and disturbing thing that could happen to me. Ian followed all the schedule of Jessica and Pepper followed mine too. She's now sitting here with me. I don't wanna do anything to her. She's my friend or maybe my enemy. How could she not stop pushing herself towards me? I hate girls like that. So easy to get.

I'm really worried about Jessica she's together with Ian. Ugh! I feel so helpless.

Pepper was nagging or I mean flirting at me the whole afternoon since I'm not with Jessica. I tried to be kind to her but she's eating up my patience so I didn't talk to her for the last two hours. Taste that!

As usual I waited for Jessica outside her room. She came out together with Ian and they're both laughing.

"Ha-ha-ha. That was so funny, Ian." I mocked him and they both frowned.

"Bryce, stop being an asshole." Jessica was so annoyed. Well, sorry. I just hate that guy you're laughing with!

"Bryce, you can bring Daniel to the trip if you wanted too. He can come." Ian shrugged his shoulders and left us alone. Daniel and Ian were also friends. The three of us used to hang out before not until Ian and I hate each other.

Jessica also started walking away, leaving me alone.

"Jess!" I caught up with her until we reached my car. And we both entered my car leaving the school.

"What?!"

"Why are you mad?" I pinched the bridge of my nose, the skin between my eyes in frustration.

"Because you're so bad to your cousin."

"Well, he's worst to me."

"Oh my God! Can you just both make up?!" Jessica snapped.

"How can we both make up with all the things he did? He hates and envy me. And he likes you!"

"God, Bryce, the whole beach thing was for Pepper, you know. Ian likes Pepper!" What? That's crazy but that would be great so that they would stop bothering us. But once Ian hurt Pepper, Daniel and I are gonna beat him up. Pepper's our friend and he shouldn't be playing with our friend's heart. Daniel and I already had our share hearing Pepper's boy problems and we don't wanna hear any ever again. She'll be moping for like a month and blaming all the guys, including us. God, it's really hard to make her happy again and not hate us for being guys.

"And Pepper likes me which makes everything so complicated."

"Right and you liked it!"

"What?! No! I don't like her!" I accidentally hit the brake that made Jessica almost hit her head.

"Sorry, are you okay, Love?" I asked, cupping her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She nodded.

"Why would you think I would like Pepper?"

"Duh, she's pretty with a perfect body." She said as I hit the gas. I liked that she's jealous but at the same time a little bit annoyed since she doesn't trust me. And I don't want to make her feel insecure.

"What are you talking about? Are you blind? She's nothing compare to you, Love." I reached for her hand and gave her an assuring smile. She's way prettier and sexier than Pepper. Girls are just so insecure.

"You're just saying that because I'm your wife." She snorted. God, I thought we're having world war three here.

"Maybe." I teased her and she frowned.

"Just kidding. I'd rather be a gay than marrying anyone else." I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"You're driving! Eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel, mister" She laughed.

"Eyes on the road, yes, but hands on the steering wheel? No way. I'm gonna hold the hand of the prettiest wife in the whole world." I smirked at her and she giggled.

-

*****Jessica's POV*****

I'm packing our clothes for the trip. Mark and Lisa will be picking us up later. Me, Bryce and Daniel. I met Daniel just this afternoon. He's so funny and kind but I really don't like him much since he's a total manwhore. Imagine him hitting different girls almost every night! Well, Daniel is also hot that's why he can pick up girls easily, but he's not my type and he's too big like you're gonna be crushed even when you're just sitting beside him. I wished Bryce wasn't like him before, hitting different girls.

"Bro! Wake up! You're such a sleeping baby." Daniel jumped over my sleeping husband that made our bed squeaked. God, I pity our bed and Bryce, but I pity our bed more. Imagine a guy like Dwayne Johnson jumping over a 6 feet flat guy who is not bulky like him, who is just muscular and toned but not bulky.

"Jess.... Why are you so heavy?" Bryce groaned, hugging Daniel. God, I really wanna laugh. He thought Daniel was me. This is so funny. I'm watching the funniest and most gross bromance ever.

"Because I ate a lot of cookies?" Daniel tried to sound a girl but still it worked. I'm covering my mouth because I can't control my laughter anymore.

"So what do I get for baking you cookies?" Bryce snorted but still closing his eyes. He must be very sleepy.

Daniel looked at me and I mouthed 'hugs and kisses'. Daniel was also smiling like crazy. We're both playing on Bryce.

"Hugs and kisses?" Daniel's girly voice still worked and Bryce snorted, moving his lips to Daniel's face, but unfortunately, he opened his eyes

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Bryce tried to push Daniel away but he can't move him. And Daniel started kissing Bryce's cheeks, neck and forehead, except his lips.

"Daniel!!!! You asshole! Get off me!!! Gay!!!!" Bryce was really trying his best but Daniel is really heavy. I can't help but laugh and tears falling from eyes.

"Oh, Bryce is so hot and handsome! I love Bryce! Yum!!!!" Daniel kept on kissing Bryce and here I am laughing my ass out that I cannot breathe anymore.

"Love! Help me here!" Bryce was laughing since Daniel was tickling him.

"Sorry, Love. I'm not done packing yet." I kissed his lips and went back pretending to be packing up our clothes, though it's already finished.

"Love!!! Help!!!" He yelled and I'm here still laughing.

"Ouch!" I heard Daniel so I hurried back to them.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Bryce punched me." Daniel rubbed his face.

"You didn't help me, Love. I was abused by that ogre!" Bryce pouted at me. Aw... Poor Bryce.

"Aw... My cutie patootie. Are you okay?" I cupped his face and teased him.

"No. I want hugs and kisses from my wife, not from an ogre!" Bryce still pouting.

"Aw... Poor, Bryce." I kissed and hugged him. I saw Bryce from the mirror sticking his tongue out to Daniel that made him make a disgusted look and I laughed.

"Is Daniel really love kissing you?" I asked Bryce.

"I love kissing anyone!" Daniel said and I laughed.

"Just don't kiss my wife, ogre! Kiss me but not my wife." Bryce kissed me and I giggled. This time, I'm the one who stuck my tongue out to Daniel and he nodded with a smile.

"Let's go, love birds! They're already waiting for us downstairs." Daniel said after looking at his phone.

I'm so excited! Beach, here we come!!!

######Hey, guys! What do you think about Daniel? And Ian liking Pepper? Let me here your thoughts!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Fav! Fav! Fav! If you do! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
338 12 21
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...