The Search For Cinderella: Se...

By alexisgracexo

(CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE) Taylor Grace lives with crazy step-mother and sisters in her Beverley Hills ma... More

c a s t
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 1 1
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 1 6
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 1 9
c h a p t e r 2 0
c h a p t e r 2 1
c h a p t e r 2 2
c h a p t e r 2 3
c h a p t e r 2 4
c h a p t e r 2 5
c h a p t e r 2 6
c h a p t e r 2 7
c h a p t e r 2 9
c h a p t e r 3 0
quick authors note
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 1)
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 2)
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r 2 8

19K 871 183
By alexisgracexo

Dad wasn't kidding about fixing the situation. The minute we flew back to Miami, he called a family lawyer. He didn't even bother calling Alicia or the girls, not even to let him know that he was back in the US. I felt bad for him as the woman he had married turned out to be a complete nightmare, but I knew that he would find someone who would be perfect for him. Someone that loved him as he loved her. And my dad loves a lot and deserves the same.

He told me that he was going to take them to Court seeing as though there was no way that they would be able to settle through a mediation, especially knowing what kind of person Alicia is. He was going to try and get his money that they spent back, starting by selling the ridiculous property in Beverley Hills that was somehow in his name only. Bad mistake on Alicia's part. But he was going to keep it all on the down low for now.

Now that dad was back, I felt as if I didn't have to worry about Alicia's threats anymore about going to university. Obviously, it didn't mean that I could go public with Noah because that would still be considered cheating and I'd be kicked off. I was enjoying myself here and I made it this far, might as well try and stay until the end. But I thought I wouldn't have to ignore Noah like the plague anymore and could be friends with him on and off the show. Noah told me to wait though and to stick with the plan by making it seems as though we had still broken up to Bianca. He convinced me that it would be payback for Bianca and would be very much worth it in the long run. I trusted him and so I went along with his plan which I STILL HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS. He said it would work best if I didn't know.

Eliminations were coming up very soon and I was anxious for it to come. Only five girls would be left after this and I was curious to see who was going to stay. To my misfortune, Bianca decided to display her true colours after I got back from San Diego.

It started with the ever so original cliché spilling food on my dress while we were at breakfast. Of course, Noah and Marcus were there and the entire camera group. She passed it off as an accident, well more like blamed me saying that I shouldn't have gotten in her way. I rolled my eyes and walked away, not ready to deal with her crap this early in the morning. I showered in my room and put on a new set of clothes with a bikini underneath. My phone buzzed indicating that I got a text message.

I had completely lost track of time and after he said that it hit me that this show would actually be coming to an end at the end of next week. Then we would be going home. That thought no longer filled me with dread and panic. Now that I knew my dad was taking care of the situation, it was ok if I had to go back home, even temporarily to them.

After breakfast, everyone decided to have mocktails and hang by the pool area. As we were walking by the pool, Bianca decided to knock into me, therefore, pushing me into the pool while I was fully clothed. I was ready to snap, but when I caught Noah's concerned eye from across the pool area, I automatically calmed down. Jasmine helped pull me out while giving Bianca the stink eye.

The rest of the day was uneventful and relaxed. I spent a lot of time reading and trying to get some sort of a tan but let's be honest here, I most definitely just got burnt by the sun. It wasn't until dinner when Bianca decided to strike again. To my absolute delight, she somehow managed to get super extremely hot chilli sauce into my food, causing me to run out of the dining area with my mouth on fire, face red and tears pouring down my cheek. I could hear her and her friends laughing at me. I ran all the way up to my room and grabbed a carton of milk out of the fridge. The door slammed open and I turned to see Noah walking in, his fists were clenched and he was obviously angry but when he looked at me all I could see was the concern in his eyes. I started drinking from the milk bottle, but it literally made no difference. My entire body was burning.

I started stripping not even caring that Noah was in the room. I felt him come up to me and without a word he helped me step out of my clothes, just leaving my underwear and bra on, and he led me to the bathroom where he put the cold water on. I literally could not feel my lips, they were numb from the heat. He helped me in and adjusted the nozzle to pour over me. It was slightly soothing, so he pulled a stool from the kitchen into the shower and made me sit on it as the water poured around me.

"Tay, your skin is turning red, should we call an ambulance?"

I shook my head, it was just chilly, right? It couldn't be that harmful.

I could feel his fingers lightly dance on the skin of my back as I sat in the downpour of cold icy water. His presence and touch calmed me down, and ever so slowly, the burning feeling faded.

I tried getting up but Noah just pushed me back down before grabbing an extra-large, extra fuzzy towel and wrapped me up in like I was a child. He helped me dry myself before leading me to the couch. After making sure I was comfy sitting down, he found my hairbrush and ever so gently, brushed through my tangled wet hair. I watched his faint reflection on the television that was turned off, and how he held me like I was the most precious thing he has ever held. Once he finished he put the brush aside and cupped my cheek.

"Are you ok Tay?"

I nodded, "I am now, thank you, baby."

He pressed his lips to mine softly, carefully, as if he was afraid to hurt me, "I'm so sorry for what she's doing to you baby girl."

I squeezed his hand gently, "It's not your fault Noah, don't you even think about apologizing for what she is doing."

He sighed, "I just can't wait for next week, boy is she going to get the surprise of her lifetime. I just want to tell everyone that you're mine, but I know it will be worth it if we stick to the plan."

I smile up at him, "It better be a good plan Noah," I joke.

He chuckled, "If it wasn't I wouldn't put you through this baby girl. I'm so angry right now, I hate that she's doing this to you if Bianca wasn't a girl she would be in a lot of pain right now."

I squeezed him into a hug and I felt his lips touch my forehead.

Noah left soon after before Jasmine came back to our room. She checked to see if I was ok and we headed to bed for an early night. Tomorrow was eliminations and I wondered if this is when Noah was going to use his plan.

**

I was sitting in the makeup chair while Anna finished up my hair. My makeup was already done and I was honestly in love with it. It was pretty much natural looking, except for my winged eyeliner and red eyeliner. Anna had said that she had been recently inspired by the Parisian makeup look and let me tell you I was living for it. My hair was loosely held back with two braids before wrapping into a messy bun at the nape of my neck. Finally, she helped me slip on a soft pink dress that hung off my shoulders. After slipping on some nude heels I looked in the mirror and smiled. Once again, Anna had worked her magic.

I met the nine other girls in the foyer when the limousine arrived. This time all ten of us could fit in just one. We arrived at The Hub and made our way to the stage area. Soon enough, Action was called out and the familiar theme music began to play. Noah and Marcus made their on stage and I couldn't help but notice how handsome Noah looked in a Tuxedo.

I zoned in and out of the broadcast until it was time for the roses to be handed out. Deep down I knew that is was Noah's choice until the finale, but I always had that anxious voice in the back of my head questioning whether or not he still wanted me here, or if someone caught us and made him. But I learnt to squish that voice down, especially when he walked straight past me without giving me a rose. I was sad to see that Alana and Destiny were being sent home but they didn't seem to mind, as they hugged Noah quickly and thanked him. The other three girls that were sent home were Bianca's friends and there were some overdramatic tears that came from them as they walked off. Bianca smiled at me smugly when she realised that she not eliminated. That left Jasmine, Bianca and I and two other girls, Caitlin and Sabrina, that were closer to her than they were with me. I knew that Noah had something planned, so I only hoped he would do it soon. I don't think I could put up with her crap for another week, without getting eliminated that is.

The limousine took us back to our hotels and as I started to head inside my phone buzzed.

My heart quickened as I got in the elevator with Jasmine. When she got out on our floor I quickly told her some lame excuse about Jordan wanting to see me. She just laughed and teased me by saying, "If you say so."

I rolled my eyes while grinning as the doors closed again. It stopped on the top floor, and I found the stairs that led to the rooftop. Sure enough, there he was waiting by the edge. I made my way over and he looked up when he heard the click of my heels. He pulled me into his arms and embraced me tightly. His head was buried in the crook of my neck and his warm breath danced along my skin.

"You're so breathtaking princess," he whispers into my ears. I squeeze my arms around his waist in response and I felt so content just being held by him. I let out a small squeal as he lifted me up bridal style before placing me into lap as he sat down on the wooden bench by the edge of the roof. You could see the city lights from here but also the moon reflecting off of the ocean, it was so stunning.

I felt Noah kiss my forehead and I looked up into his eyes. They were filled with adoration as he looked at me and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with a guy like him.

"Tay?" He quietly said snapping me back to attention, his eyes were slightly nervous but he smiled as he pressed his lips to mine quickly. He cupped my cheek as he pulled away brushing some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"I've fallen Tay, I've fallen completely in love with you," He declares softly. 

A/N: You guys are the absolute sweetest! I love you all x

QOTU: What's your guilty pleasure? 

♛ Royal Blood - Coming June 1 ♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 181 51
kingsley may balenciaga. everyone knows her in her small town outside of knoxville tennessee. the perfect girl. with the perfect family. with the per...
10.4K 332 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
172K 12K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
2.2M 42K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...