Halley

By live_life_with_books

Book 3 in the Generations Series '"We have got some big shoes to fit into Jamesie, we are holding the legacy... More

Halley
1- The Dramatics Of Professor Black-Weasley
2- Teachers Know All
3- Pranks Glorious Pranks
4- The Week Of Detentions
5- Halley's New Boyfriend
6- James Gets Angry
7- Quidditch Tryouts
8- Nova Tells The Truth
9-Stubbornness
10- Done
11- James Jumps Over The Moon
12- Mesers Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs
13- 'I'll Write To Your Mother'
14- Rapidfire Wedding Planning
15- The Missing Bride
16- A Man With A Plan
17- OWL Results
18- Blowing Potions Up
19- Graduation
20- Healer Edgar
21- Clipboards In Weird Places
22- Human Ginnie Pig
23- Not Essance Of Silver
24- Venus Finds Out
25- James Finds Out
26- Halley Is In The Middle Of A Domestic
27- The Victorie-Teddy-Snogging-Behind-A-Tent Wedding
28- Fix My Metaphorically Broken Nose!
29- Halley Wins The Apartment Hunt
30- Halley Has Too Many Things
31- June
33- Harry Broke Six Bones
34- Halley Can't Sit Still
35- Grilling Nysa's Girlfriend
36- Confessions
37- Emergency On The Ward
38- Too Weird
39- Halley Yells At Her Grandmother
40- Halley Mopes
41- Halley Visits Her Grandparents
42- It Worked
43- The Hearing
44- Alfie And Hope Walk In
45- On Top Of The World
Epilogue
Winter Awards 2019

32- A Jealous Comet

425 22 1
By live_life_with_books

"Are you okay Halley?" Ethan nudged her back to reality.

"What?" Halley shook herself, to using back in on the cauldron in front of her.

"Are you okay? You seem distracted- no," he quickly took the ingredient that she had been about to add out of her hand, "are you trying to blow us up?"

"Sorry!" Halley stepped away from the cauldron, "I'm completely out of it at the moment, sorry."

"You've been zoning out for weeks!" Ethan said, "what's the matter."

Halley had been unable to focus on her work for one simple reason. June. It seemed that every time Halley returned to the flat, June was there.

There was nothing particularly unlikeable about the woman. In fact, she was lovely. She was a blonde, with a particularly bouncy and bubbly personality. And worst of all, she seemed to be taking up every single bit of James's attention. He was head over heels for the girl, it was very obvious to Halley.

"Sorry, I'm just distracted," Halley wiped her hands, that were covered in dust from the cauldron, on her trousers. "I really should be getting home."

"Okay," Ethan frowned, "you're sure that you're alright?"

"Yeah, totally fine," Halley assured him, "I'll see you on Monday."

She hurried from the room, and out of the hospital. As soon as she was outside, she disapparated, appearing right outside her flat. She entered the home and almost screamed out loud. There, sat on her sofa was June.

"Hi, Halley!" The girl smiled.

"Hello June," Halley placed her belongings down on the counter.

"I feel like I haven't got the chance to properly speak to you!" June smiled.

"Yeah."

"Well, now we've got the chance!" said June, Halley reluctantly took a seat opposite June, "so you and James know each other how?" June asked.

"Our parents," Halley said, "my mother is his mother's adoptive sister, so he is sort of my cousin. Our family is quite complicated."

"You don't say!" June smiled.

There was a click of the lock, and the front door opened, Halley glanced around, to see Alfie standing there. He strode into the flat and took a seat beside Halley.

"Who are you?" He demanded when he noticed June.

"I'm June," June offered him her hand, "I'm James's girlfriend."

"Jamsie has a girlfriend?" Alfie asked, looking at Halley, who rolled her eyes.

"Who are you?" Hope asked Alfie politely.

"This is Alfie," said Halley, "he's my uncle."

"Uncle? I would have said cousin," June said.

"Family. Complicated," Alfie waved his hand, he turned back to Halley, "did you go shopping?"

"There's food in the fridge, don't eat the pizza, that's mine."

"You're a star comet!" Alfie grinned.

Halley pursed her lips.

"I should leave," June got to her feet, "James is in the shower, could you tell him I had to go?"

"Of course," Alfie said, his head stuck into the fridge.

"I'll see you soon Halley," June waved.

"Yeah, see you soon."

June left quickly, Halley continued staring at the door, even after the woman had gone.

"I really don't like her!" Halley commented eventually.

"Aw, are you jealous Comet?" Alfie flung his arm around her.

"No, I'm allowed to not like a person."

"You're jealous."

"No, I'm not!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 187 17
❝ 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥, 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...
952 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
22.1K 385 28
"Maybe we weren't meant to be in this universe." "Then I will find through every universe, where we are meant to be. Don't l...
146 19 10
Hogwarts get ready for the storm you are about to face . what if sirius and remus had children ?? what if they , Harry and Neville form the seco...