Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 13 - that says something

5.2K 127 64
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Lucy's POV~

We were going to the beach today.

"We are going to have fun," Juvia said and everybody cheered, well, almost everybody.

I didn't.

I glared at Natsu's head the whole time.

Unbelievable, well actually not, but still. I woke up without Natsu next to me. So I thought he went to Gray or whatever. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was washing my face when Natsu blew on a horn to scare me, and it worked.

I was so shocked that I fell and Natsu was laughing the whole time. The nerve of that guy.

Then he pulled me up only to push me in the bathtube.

And it was filled with water. Ice cold water.

Fucking hell.

Now we were on the beach. The boys obviously went to the water while the girls are were to relax. I was lying in the sand, but suddenly I was lifted. I did my eye open and it was him.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go," I screamed and kicked where I could kick him.

Seriously, I need to get stronger. He only chuckled at how I kicked. I looked around and the other boys where dragging the girls too.

"You are going in the water with us," the boys said. We groaned.

"Don't wanna," Levy whined and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Then why the fuck are you wearing your bathing suits?" Natsu asked.

Good point.

"Because," I said simply. Everyone struggled, everyone but Juvia. She had heart in her eyes as her oh so beloved Gray is lifting her.

The boys were already in the water and the girls still weren't.

"Don't," I warned. Natsu threw me a smirk and I looked around. I put my hope on Erza.

My jaw dropped when Erza's face was flushed as Jellal held her. Oh, come on.

The boys threw us and we landed in the water. At first it was cold, but after a while it was nice. We were boiling with anger at first but calmed down.

We played volleyball in the water and bet who could swim the fastest. Obviously Juvia.

We were now drying on our beach towels. Natsu didn't bring any, because he is simply an idiot. Mira the matchmaker she is put Natsu with me.

Everyone was eating an icecorn or drank a milkshake. We heard whispers from other people on the beach. There were boys who were jealous at Natsu. They thought we were a couple, because of the little distance between us.

But one comment made Natsu pissed.

"Look at that blonde girl. She's so hot. I think the boy next to her blackmailed her or something. He is just... ew. I bet she would choose me over him," said one boy to his friend.

Natsu stood up and went to him. Our group stood up too and followed.

"Did you say something about me?" Natsu said calmly, but in his face I could clearly see the anger rising. If I learned something about Natsu, never piss him off. I learned it the hard way.

"Just saying how ugly you are, nothing more," he said, smirking.

I felt bad for the guy already, even if Natsu didn't do anything yet. He was about to smack him when Gajeel stopped him.

"Stop, he isn't worth it," and held Natsu firmly by his arm. He roughly pulled away and turned around to walk away.

"Ah, someone needs to stop him, probably because he would lose and couldn't fight at all," the stranger said. Everybody has a worried look.

Natsu turned around and damn. His glare was as cold as steel. Gajeel sighed and did nothing when Natsu advanced to the boy.

He knows Natsu is unstoppable now.

"I dare you to say that again," Natsu spat, challenging him. The guy just spat on his face. That was the strip.

Natsu punched him in the face. He fell back and his friend helped him. The boy had blood over his face.

"What the fuck is your problem, man?" his friend said, standing in a fighting stance.

"You may not know but I have the black belt in karate. Apologize and I would hold back," he said.

Natsu chucked his chin upwards, looking down on him.

The boy came to Natsu and wanted to punch him, he easily dodged it and threw a punch to him. He fell back to like his friend.

"Next time it will be a broken face," Natsu said and turned around, satisfied. He left and we followed for a reason. I was astonished how hard Natsu could punch.

Gajeel high fived him, Gray and Laxus sighed.

We went back to the hotel. The boys except Gajeel and Natsu left to their rooms.

The girls were still with me.

I saw Sting and Rogue in the hallway.

"Well, shit," I mumbled. They had a smirk and walked to us.

"I think we have unfinished business, haven't we?" Sting said and Rogue stayed quiet. I mouthed a 'help me'. They nodded, except Natsu and Gajeel of course, Natsu was leaning against the wall, observing us. I wasn't paying attention when I was punched in my stomach.

I didn't fall this time. I don't want them to see I'm weak. I didn't show any type of pain.

Levy pulled me away while Erza walked to them, rage in her eyes. Sting and Rogue smirked, accepting the challenge. It was so sudden when Gajeel went to stand in front of Levy. Even Natsu rode his eyebrow, stunned.

Mira went Natsu and smacked him.

"Are you going to help Lucy or what?" Mira asked and glared.

Okay, remember to never make Mira angry like Erza. Erza was scary enough, but if you have both...

"Why would I?" Natsu asked innocently. They continued to glare at each other till Mira gave up. I saw Gajeel sending rogue threatening glanced.

"Did you switch sides or something?" Sting hissed, an evil glint in his eyes. Gajeel only shrugged. "I see no point in hurting girls."

My jaw dropped to the ground and Natsu shook his head, chuckling. "Somebody has a crush," he muttered.

While they had a stare battle going on, Sting took a few steps towards me.

"Well, let's continue where we were." Sting smirked and pushed me hard against the wall.

My pulse quickened with how he was toying with me.

I tried to defend myself, but that didn't end so well. I saw Gajeel and Rogue's stare battle escalating into a fight. Nice.

"Stop," Levy and Juvia screamed while having wide eyes.

"You're weak as hell. Are you always asking help from your friends?" Sting sneered.

I gritted my teeth as he gripped my hair tightly.

I hate this. They shouldn't be able to think they can have this way with me. I'm going to report him.

Sting leaned close into my face. "How didn't Natsu have a taste of you already? You seem fuckable as hell."

I choked on my saliva when he said that. Sting chucked when he saw the hatred on my face.

I elbowed him in the face and brought my knee to his crotch.

His grip on my hair lessened and Rogue stood there surprised, forgetting Gajeel while he landed a blow in his face. I didn't notice I was breathing heavily the whole time.

I distanced myself, my pulse racing from anticipation. They're fucking bullies.

"You bitch," Sting said, holding his crotch.

This is nothing compared to what you did to me, asshole.

Yay! More bruises and scratches. And my whole body was aching.

He advanced to me, a promise of pain in their eyes.

Before Sting could hit me, Natsu grabbed his arm roughly.

"That's enough," he said slowly but threatening, and they both stopped. I looked at his back with wide eyes. Why did he stop them? Why now?

They walked away both hissing and cursing us to hell. Levy and Juvia ran to me, checking me. Gosh, his grip was tight as fuck.

Levy and Juvia went to Natsu who had his hands in his pocket. They slapped him as hard as they could.

"How dare you not stop them? I thought we all were friends," they screamed and walked to me. He clicked his tongue and walked away with Gajeel.

"I'm seriously gonna kill him," Erza said, looking at me worriedly.

"Didn't think he would go that far,"
Mira said with her head down.

"Yup, he never did that once," Levy said, upset.

"Sorry Lucy, he's an ass," Erza said. I nodded and forced a smile.

"It's okay, I've handled worse," I said.

Mira smiled sadly. "Just because you've handled worse doesn't mean it's okay."

I went to my room and found Natsu staring out the window. I slammed the door shut. He turned around with his cold expression.

I hissed in pain with some steps, glaring at him.

"You're the worst person I ever met, and that says something," I snarled.

I looked up and saw something in his eyes. I think it was guilt, but that was impossible. It's his fault. He wanted to mess with me.

Now congratulations, Natsu, you did. You made me want to help you, while you still treated me as trash.

"Go to bed, it's late. Sting won't mess with you again," and that's the only thing he said. I went to the bathroom, dried my eyes and did my evening routine. I went to bed and so did Natsu.

I shivered again from the cold. He sighed and put an arm around me. I immediately slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me," I scowled. "I wish I changed rooms," I mumbled the last part.

"Be glad I stepped in," Natsu said in the cold tone I thought was gone. I let out a few shaky breaths and faced him. I turned on the light and looked him straightly in his eyes.

"Why are you so cold?" I asked. He looked in my eyes too, neither of us backing away,

"Why do you care?" Natsu snapped back.

"I want to help you," I whispered. I'm such a weakling. Who wants to help someone who plays with them?

He laughed humorlessly. "Oh, here we go again. I'm fine."

"Say that to your demeanor," I said, scoffing.

"You can't help me," he said, staring deadly in my eyes.

"Not unless you let me."

"You're nobody to me."

"Never mind then," I said as cold back as I could. That hurt though. I picked a pillow and a blanket and stepped from the bed.

"What do you think you're doing? We aren't allowed to sleep in other rooms," he said. Never thought he listened to the rules.

"Who said I was planning to do that? I'm just going to sleep on the sofa away from you," I spat. He tched again and I turned off the light.

"I hope you have the worst fucking nightmare of your whole life," I lamely hissed.

"Good night," he said plainly.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.5K 36
Dark as Night Blue as Water Gold as Sun Silver as Moon. The Dragon Riders of Berk and The silver Shape shifters are at war. Preparations begin incl...
224K 9.4K 43
❝I loved you when you were unlovable.❞ Highest Ranking: #1 in Jerza erza of crime sorcière | fairy tail | jerza
543K 17.4K 36
This is a Nalu fanfiction that will probably make you laugh, cry, fangirl/boy, fall on the floor, maybe you'll just read it. Who knows what you will...
63.9K 770 8
Sakura Hiden: Thoughts of Love, Riding Upon a Spring Breeze is an original story written by Tomohito Ōsaki and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It i...