Yes, Ms. Cabello. (Camila x Y...

By canola-jauregooey

//teacher x student\\ (If you spot any mistakes, please let me know!) Up to twenty years in jail for statutor... More

Ms. Cabello
Just a Reputation
Staring again, but for another reason.
Oliver
Out
Stalker
Lie For Me
Deny, Deny, Deny
Given Up
See Me After Class
Substitute
Oops?
Detention
Cookies
Boundaries
Get To Know You
Bring Your Textbook Next Time
Gushing and Blushing
Bland
Too Far
Not Far Enough
Different, somehow
[Thank You!!]
That's Just Unfair
Lunchtime Occurances
Or What
Unfamiliar Intimacy
Cool Water
Playing Around
Home
No Big Fucking Deal
Cute
Fancy Seeing You Here
None of Your Damn Business
Tension
Caught Red Handed
Sit
Thank You
Setting Rules and Making Plans
It's Simple, Really
The Truth, kind of
The Wrong Lips
Her Exact Words
Off To The Lake
Live Music
A Red-Solo-Cups Kind Of Party
How Was I Supposed To Know?
Guilty
I Know You
All I Can Do
Finally
/new story published/
Broody Expressions Do Little To Help
The Night Before
They'll Find Out Eventually
Probably
Picture Perfect Citizen
Stay The Night
We Should Go To Bed
Pizza For Breakfast
Irritatingly Coy
Concerned About You
Such A Tease
Such A Tease (II)
The Best Kind of Criminals
(This will prevent these sorts of things)
Suck My Nonexistant Dick
Will you?
Big Plans
Infamous
Home Again
Copper Leaves
I Really Like You
Under Blacklights
Prove it to You
Teach You a Lesson
You're Mine
Aftermath
Fall Faster
You Seemed Hesitant
Make It A Date
Take Me Away
Into It
Into It (II)
Watching You
Confessions
This is Serious
A Friend
Don't Get Me Wrong
In The Act
Master Plan
For The Photos
Pouts and Port
Yes, Ms. Cabello
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

A Gift

15.2K 603 63
By canola-jauregooey

When I walk into Camila's class on Monday, I have an Arsenal of compliments and pick-up lines and little actions memorised in my head, but it seems she beat me to the whole surprise gift thing. Sitting on my desk is, humorously, a Spanish textbook wrapped in a bright red ribbon.

I laugh softly as I sink into my seat, grateful that Cara isn't here today or else she'd have so many questions, and wonder where Camila is exactly, because she's not behind her desk.

In a moment, I hear a bag behind the door to the left of me which I hadn't noticed before. It looks like it's probably a cupboard, so I brush it off as something falling until I hear a small, "Ouch."

"Ca- Ms. Cabello?" I question, knocking on the door.

"Oh, hi Y/n, can you come help me a minute?" Her muffled voice comes out on the other side. I open the door as the bell rings, ignoring the weird looks from the other students as I slip into the lit cupboard where Camila stands, a box on her foot as she holds another which precariously hangs off of a shelf above her head.

She chuckles when I stand behind her and she tries to adjust her grip on the box to better hold it.

"Here, let me grab that." I offer, leaning up to support the box's weight. Thank god I closed the door behind me because now her back is pressed against my front and my outstretched arms are basically trapping her there.

"Thank you." She mutters, tipping her head back to look up at me. I smile down at her and wink, because why not?

"Anytime." I reply, and then clear my throat and look back up at the remarkably heavy box, "Do you want this down or pushing back up?" I question, and it takes her a moment to answer, but I know she heard me.

"Down." She whispers as though she's in her own world, and I do as she asks, trying not to blush too much.

Once I manage to wangle the box into my arms, she grins and opens the door for me, following me out of the cupboard.

Oh I am so glad Cara isn't here.

"Sorry about that, class!" She calls out, bringing everyone's volume down, before turning to me and adding, "You can put that on my desk."

I nod and put the box down, relieved that I don't have to carry it anymore. I don't have a clue what's in there, but it's heavy as fuck.

She goes on to explain something about what we're going to be learning today, what page to turn to and what not, but I'm too enchanted by the way her lips move to recognise the words coming out of them.

"What's this?" I question when she sits back down, pointing at the textbook on my desk.

"A gift." She shrugs, with a discreet wink, "You implied that you don't have a textbook, and what sort of a teacher would I be if I didn't allow my students access to the resources they need to pass."

"How heartfelt." I joke, turning to the page number she'd written on the board and finding it relatively easy... or maybe the brief glances we keep sharing with each other motivate me enough to keep guessing the answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.7K 26
i like the sound of the clock ticking because it reminds me to make the most of the remaining time i have left - ava toretto i do not own fast & furi...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
840K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
107K 3.7K 45
Kaylee Bryant is a world famous solo artist and Actress who just got back from a world tour and gets offered the lead role in a new movie called Lega...