Sadly, I'm In Love With You (...

By __1Ren1__

Natalie Holt is a Boston Globe sports journalist, who just so happens to run into Chris Evans at a Red Sox ga... More

Sadly I'm In Love With You (Chris Evans Fan-Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Finale
Important Message to Readers
The Sequel is Up
Cover Challenge
thank you.

A/N

20K 185 5
By __1Ren1__

Dear Readers,

I just would like to thank everyone who has taken time out of their day, to read my story. I understand that it may not be the best, but it is my first story, so any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. I'm kind of having a hard time right now with writing the story, I have had writers' block for a little more than two weeks. Two weeks? I know right, it's kinda unacceptable. I know how I would feel if I was reading a story and the author hadn't updated in more than two weeks. I have started writing a new chapter, but it is coming along quite slowly. I also have a summer reading project due the first day of school, which is really starting to get to me, because to be honest the book sucks. So, if you would, and I really hate to ask for this, but please if you are reading this story if you like it please comment or vote! It would really help me to continue on and hopefully be a better writer. 

Once again, thank you for reading.

XOXO, Nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 12
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...
39.5K 1.7K 36
~~Completed~~ Chris Evans gets a new personal trainer in downtown Boston. He soon becomes intrigued by the female owner of the gym (Natalie) as they...
730 28 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...
55.1K 2.4K 23
*~COMPLETE~* Skylar and her 16-year-old son Chase move from New York to Boston after tragedy struck their family, they just needed a fresh start. Af...