Our Broken Skies ✔️

By SeaWolfShadow

What happens when your entire world falls apart? When clouds become dark, and you watch as the once beautiful... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End
New Book!

Chapter 18

16 1 0
By SeaWolfShadow

I sighed as the music started to play.

Here comes the bride, my brain comments sarcastically.

Oh shut up, I snap at it.

You're just being snappy because you can't wait to jump Aiden, my brain says.

A blush makes its way up my neck.

"You're thinking of Aiden, aren't you?" Becca whispers, bumping my hip with her's. Before we left, I told Becca, Mary, and Alec about my wolf side. I felt as though they deserved to know, before I left.

"No!" I blurted, my face turning 10 shades redder.

"Sure," Mary comments, smirking.

"Shush," I whisper. "There's a wedding going on!"

Mary, Becca, and Mom chuckle before silencing as Amy comes walking down the aisle in a white dress.

"Do you, Amy Williams, take Jackson McConnor, as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister questions.

"I do," Amy answers, smiling.

"Do you, Jackson McConnor, take Amy Williams, as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister looks to Jackson.

Jackson looks to his mother, father, Drake, and finally to me before answering: "I-"

"Roselyn!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 403 43
How do you learn to love death when you're so afraid of it? What if the one person you love the most is taken away from you? What would it take to mo...
1.4K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
11.7K 457 23
'When everything else fails, sometimes it is hard for even love to succeed.' (Can be read as a stand-alone) Sequel to 'The Shy Beta' ------------- "Y...
295 2 7
•Roslyn was only about 4 since her mother left her. It was traumatic, not only for her but for her father and brother. Since then she suffered abuse...