Try Me ✔️

بواسطة Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... المزيد

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 12 - truth or dare

5.3K 147 59
بواسطة Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Natsu's POV~

I was unpacking my stuff and so did Lucy. I found the keys that I still haven't given to her.

I clutched them in my hand, looking at Lucy. Should I? I mean, if my parents died, I'm pretty sure I would want it.

Maybe I'll keep them a little longer.

"Hey, Dragneel, don't you dare ruin this trip," Lucy said in a threatening tone, I wasn't scared the slightest. Although I do like people who show some bossy side.

"We'll see," I responded monotonously. I wasn't planning much, but I have a feeling Sting has. I'm past the pushing and tripping. I did promise Lucy it was all supposed to be pranks, not physical pain.

She frowned, slamming her shirt in the bed, pinching her nose. She looked pissed at my answer.

I threw her a smirk.

"Well, I'll see you later. I'm going to Gray," and I walked the room out.

I quickly texted him to ask where his room was.

He replied immediately. I walked down the brown hallways, the lights dim, luckily. I hate overblinding light. I thought about that one encounter with Lucy.

The one in the classroom where I showed her my back. Honestly, why the fuck did I do that? I wanted her to know, I wanted to find out what she'd do.

Nothing. This week so far she did nothing.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Gray, Gajeel, open the door," I yelled, irritated nobody answered.

I got the exact respond I thought I would get.

"Shut up, Natsu," they said in unison and opened the door. I greeted them with a handshake.

We played a game and it was already three pm. We got at the same time a text message from Mira.

Hey boys, do you want to play truth and dare with the girls? Meet us at 15:15 by the park. she texted.

We looked at each other, the silence beginning to form around us. Normally, only Gray'd get a message from her, now we all three got one.

That's new.

I shrugged, throwing my hands behind my neck. "Let's go, we've got nothing better to do anyways."

We met each other by the river side of the park. The girls were already sitting in a circle. The one that surprised me was Laxus and Jellal already being there.

Jellal next to his crush and Laxus next to his girlfriend.

Hmm, interesting.

~Mira's POV~

"My OTP's are going to happen, no matter what," I mumbled after everyone has joined.

I had an empty bottle and placed it in the middle. I twisted it and it pointed to Levy.

"Please, do something normal," Levy said. I flashed her a tiny smirk before shaking my head.

The boys smiled, probably thinking I have a wild mind. Levy chose truth.

I groaned. Truth. She chose truth!

"Seriously, Shrimp. Truth is boring," Gajeel said and the boys nodded.

"Don't care," Levy said and crossed her arms. I thought what to do, I decided to first do a normal one, later I'm going to make GaLe happen.

"What do you think of Natsu?" I said simply.

Lucy choked at the sound of his name. I tilted my head at her, making my stare intimidating. Why were you choking? I inwardly asked.

"Natsu? Well he is a total jerk, an asshole and I hate him."

Lucy looked at Levy concerned. The last time she said that she regretted it. But she looked relieved when she understood we are friends, so Natsu wouldn't do that.

"Ouch Levy, that hurt," Natsu said, fake crying while holding with his hand his chest. Then his act vanished and he narrowed his eyes to Levy in warning.

"I hope it does," Levy said smirking. We giggled.

Levy spinned the bottle and after a couple turns, it pointed to Natsu. I smirked, now it is going to begin.

"Dare," Natsu said without hesitation. Wouldn't have thought differently. He loves the thrill of having to do something. Perfect, I thought.

"I dare you to kiss Lucy for 30 seconds on the lips, a real kiss." I smirked.

Word got around that they also kissed on the rooftop. And although I wanted to know the details, I never asked Lucy. If she wanted to tell us, she would have.

Natsu bit his lip, and for the first time I saw hesitation. But it quickly disappeared after he noticed I was still watching him. If he didn't feel anything for her, he wouldn't have hesitated. If he hated Lucy, he would have done it to play with her.

A kiss is nothing to him, so why not? Why did he hesitate?

Honestly, the job of a matchmaker is tricky. I want them to be together because I think they can bring the best out of each other. But I don't want to push further if their sadness is all they get from it.

If they aren't happy together, no use in shipping them.

Lucy on the other hand glared at my dare, but she also blushed. It's too obvious Natsu stole her first and second kiss.

"Easy," Natsu said, hiding the hesitation he felt at first.

He walked to Lucy and she looked ready to run away. She was about to do it, but Erza had a dark aura around her that made Lucy stay.

Erza and I were secretly working together to make my OTP's happen.

Natsu smashed his lips on Lucy's. She froze, her eyes wide. Natsu on the other hand moved hungrily and closed his eyes.

C'mon! Kiss. Him. Back.

She eventually did kiss him back. Way later than I'd bet, but hey, she did, progress.

When the timer went off, Lucy pushed him away, her face flushed.

"Aw," I whined. Natsu plastered a smug smirk on his face. Natsu sat back down and spinned the bottle.

It landed on Lucy and she had the I'm-screwed face.

~Lucy's POV~

The bottle landed on me. Dammit, first Natsu kissed me and now I have to choose.

Honestly the kiss wasn't so bad, this time it had a little emotion in it, but mostly remained cold. I'm sure my cheeks were red. If I choose truth, he's going to ask... No way!

"Dare," I said slowly. His eyes held an evil glint as he looked behind me.

My heart deflated. I can assume what he would say.

"I dare you to jump in the river and go underwater," Natsu said, and Gajeel smirked.

"I'm going to get hypothermia," I tried to reason. The weather wasn't that cold, but I'm sure the waters were.

"I have towels here," Gajeel said, pointing to his backpack.

Fuck them.

I'm going to get him back.

I took of my shoes and socks. I took a deep breath and dived in. Once my feet touched the water, I shivered.

It was cold as hell.

When I came above water there were plants everywhere around me. To make it worse, Natsu was filming.

"Well there is our sweetheart. Say hi, Luce," Natsu mocked.

I dried my body a little bit and came to Natsu, who was chuckling. I smacked him on the back head.

Natsu sent the pictures to everyone in school. I couldn't care less to be honest. I shivered a couple minutes, till I was used to it.

We played truth and dare till six pm. Levy sat on Gajeel's lap. Erza and Jellal had kissed. Mira and Laxus had to jump in the water together. Juvia and Gray had kissed too. And Natsu and Jellal screamed they are in love.

"Shall we get something to eat?" Mira asked, everyone nodded. We went to a restaurant.

We walked the restaurant in and we sat at a big table. A waiter came and we ordered drinks. She was flirting with Natsu and he flirted back. I don't know why, but I was pretty disappointed.

The way he smiled during the game was beautiful. Really. His smile is such a great feature on his face. He didn't even look at me with disgust.

And when he was dared to kiss me. I liked it, even though I almost didn't return it.

Soon she came back with our food. "Enjoy your meal," she said with a tiny head bow.

"Thank you," we chorused.

Natsu was eating as a beast, literally. Seriously, has no one taught him how to eat properly? And Gray ate the same way, no wonder they are best buddies.

We talked about stuff. Then something came up to me.

"Wait! Who is gonna pay? I don't have my wallet with me."

Everyone looked at each other. Nobody thought about that. Nobody had a wallet with them. Natsu sighed, and we looked at him.

"I will fix this," he said. We ate ourselves full and the same waiter came with the bill.

"We are sorry, but nobody has money. So how can I pay you?" Natsu asked, looking seductively at her.

Great. The player awoke.

She thought for a moment.

"I ask for a simple kiss on the lips, and you're all forgotten."

Everybody glanced at Natsu, to look if he is going to do it.

He smirked, and we know that he is going to do it. Then my heart ached. Ouch. I haven't seen him with girls lately. And then he kissed me, so I thought he was stopping his stupid immaturity.

We walked outside with the waiter. She pinned him immediately against the wall and began to kiss. It was a very heated kiss. Natsu's hand slipped down to her ass and he groped it causing her to moan. They continued the kiss for a minute.

I looked away, not wanting to see more.

They pulled apart. She smiled at him and gave her number. He threw her a cocky smirk, twirling the piece of paper between his fingers. They waved bye and the girl walked in the restaurant. Natsu walked to us.

"Now you all owe me something." He grinned and we walked away.

I didn't want to talk to him right now. How could he kiss someone and not care about it, oh right, he is a playboy.

Oh right, our kisses probably didn't mean anything too.

It was getting late and we headed to our room. I went to the bathroom and locked it. I figured the butterflies in my stomach.

Natsu intrigued me. I never met someone like him. And maybe I read a little too much romance books. But I want to help him change. He's obviously still a prisoner of the past. I'm developing a tiny crush on him.

No, Lucy no. Happy endings don't exist for everyone. You can't help someone who doesn't want help, my innerself said.

And that was true. If he doesn't, then he wouldn't let me.

I changed into my PJ and brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw Natsu already in his pyjama. I slipped in bed under the covers and turned off the lights. Natsu stepped in bed too.

"Night, idiot," I said to him. I could easily do this. I don't have a place in his heart. So why should I waste my time thinking I can?

He glared, I don't know whether it was playful or genuine. "Fuck off."

"Night Luce," and then there was a comfortable silence. It was cold today. I shivered the whole time. I couldn't sleep. My fault for not bringing warm clothes. I had a tiny shirt and sleep shorts.

"Are you cold?" I heard Natsu say, it surprised me that he still was awake

"A little bit," I answered. Suddenly he swung an arm and leg around my body. He was cuddling me!

My heart sped a little bit and I bit my lip. I was a little anxious. Never have I ever gotten male contact like this except for family.

"Uhm..." I said and Natsu sighed softly, but I still heard him. I didn't allow him to cuddle me so I was trying to struggle out of his grasp.

"Calm down. I'm gonna keep you warm. I have an abnormal body temperature," he said and I blushed a little, luckily it was dark.

He indeed felt hot. Or it was me.

It was this or either shivering till death. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but still.

I tried to calm my breath. Of course it didn't help when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Relax," he whispered huskily in my ear. All my hairs stood up. I'm that awkward with male contact.

"Easy for you to say, you do this all the time," I bit out. I don't even want to think about all the girls he slept with.

I felt his low chuckle. "Oh Luce," he began, dancing his fingertips on my bare legs. "You're the first girl excluding Wendy that I cuddle after years."

His words shouldn't make me relax. But it did.

I relaxed in his grip and finally fell asleep.

_____________________

Another chapter :)

Vote or comment would be nice.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

431K 14.5K 40
He ruled the school. She wasn't that important. She mistyped one number. He got a text. ~SasuSaku Modern AU
99K 1.7K 33
After the Ten Commandments have been defeated, a certain goddess regains her memories. Now, it's up to the group to get rid of the curse once and for...
94.8K 2.1K 15
Lucy heartfilia a shy blond girl meet natsu dragneel. Will he bring lucy to talk
53.8K 840 10
Yes I know their are already a thousand stories like this but eh. Mirajane plans a sleepover and invites all her friends to the sleepover and plans t...