Cursed with Wings (Thranduil...

By spypuppy

[Book 1] Belle is a cursed She Elf. Betrayed by her own family, Belle runs for the hills, forced to accep... More

Prologue.
Chapter One: The Curse.
Chapter Two: The Fear Of Losing A Mother.
Chapter Three: The Change.
Chapter Four: Meeting An Elf.
Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.
Chapter Six: The Prince.
Chapter Seven: The Disappointed King.
Chapter Eight: The Arrow Of Hunger.
Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.
Chapter Nine Part 2: Meet The Healer.
Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.
Chapter Eleven: The Queen.
Chapter Twelve: The Lullaby.
Chapter Thirteen: Grandma
Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.
Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.
Chapter Sixteen: The Dying Queen.
Chapter Seventeen: The Tortured Seamstress.
Chapter Eighteen: The Ball.
Chapter Nineteen: The Willow.
Chapter Twenty: Questions.
Chapter Twenty One: The Moonlight Dance.
Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Loss Of A Great.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Saving An Innocent.
Chapter Twenty Eight: A New Hope.
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Newcomers.
Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.
Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.
Chapter Thirty Two: The Fateful Encounter.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 1: The Announcement.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.
Chapter Thirty Four: A Possible Future.
Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...
Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 1: The Betrayal.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Aftermath.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Truth.
Chapter Forty: The Poor Criminal.
Chapter Forty One: Memories.
Chapter Forty Two: The Battle.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty Three: Mother In The In-between.

9.9K 383 68
By spypuppy

Belle's P.O.V

I sat up, looking up at her in awe. She was just the same as she remembered. Her delicate face with dark green eyes, wavy whitish blonde hair that fell past her shoulders. She wore the same clothes that she was stabbed in. Lavender cloth mixed with crimson red. Her blood.

"It's me, sweetie" an angelic voice filled the pure white air. Tears fell from my eyes, my hands started to shake in shock.

"Y-yo-u can speak?!" my voice was weak, filled with disbelief. Tears fell from her forest green eyes as her pale hand lightly caressed my cheek. I gasp as I felt the warmth that I have missed in a long time, I leaned into her hand, enjoying her small touch. She nodded, a sad smile upon her face.

"I am so sorry my dear. I know you have dreamed about one day actually hearing my voice," Her voice cracked, nearly bursting out crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I failed at being your mother." Her voice cracked before her eyes rained with tears. She looked away, she could not bear to see her child turn on her.

I did what I wanted to do for a long time. I crawled to her as fast as I could and wrapped my arms around her, burring myself in the crook of her neck. I heard her gasped in surprise before her arms folded around my body, pulling me into an unbreakable chain of joy and love. A tear slide down my cheek as I whispered the words into her ear.

"You are the best mother anyone could ask for" I heard a happy chuckle full the air around us. I felt her fragile hands on my shoulders gently, pulling me away ever so slight. My Mother, Analee, face was lighted up with emotions. Her dark forest green eyes held love and happiness while her tears that had fallen, held forgiveness and sadness. With my hand I tenderly wiped the stray tears away. Her lips lifted up, forming a small smile upon her face. She then lightly grabbing a curl of my golden blonde and tucking it behind while saying "How in the heavens, was I given a precious and perfect gift. You," I felt her slightly cold finger lightly caressed my cheek

But her hand drop all of a sudden, resting gently in her lap. "The reason you are here is because I have important things to tell you" Her gaze not meeting mine. I frowned, aren't I dead? Didn't I drown in that lake?

"What do you mean? I just died" I said, tilting her head up, to see her eyes of truth. She sighed and shook her head.

"You are in the between, neither alive nor dead. You have a choice. You can either go back or look after my mother and that dreamy boy." my cheeks reddened at her statement. A small chuckle escaped her lips, which made me even redder.

"Or you can go to the heavens in the skies, beside the stars. Now as your mother, I would be not be too happy if my child decided to end her life early. But that's just my opinion" She said holding her hands up in surrender.

"It's your choice." Her voice echoed in the air.

I looked up at her and said, "But what about you? Will I be able to see you again?" She looked at me and sighed, nodding. She reached forward and grabbed the necklace that hung around my neck.

"You see this, the gods have been every so kind to let you be able to contact me anytime you wish. But let me warn you" she said pointing her finger at me. "There will be a cranky old mother, if her daughter contacts her every minute!" she said sternly, looking directly into my eyes. I gulped and nodded in agreement.

"Good," she mumbled under her breath. "Good." She snapped her head up to me and said, "Now," and clapped her hands. "Tell my about this boy you have taken a liking too?" she questioned, rubbing her hands together as if she is creating a wicked plan.

I rolled my eyes and told her everything. Her face lit up, grabbing my face in both of her hands and said "I so proud, finally you have taken an interest in the other gender," giggling in enjoyment.

I sighed and said, "But there is a problem."

"Which is?" she said eager to hear my answer. "He's a prince," I stated.

"Yes, and?" she said not caring of his title.

I sighed and said "He is engaged to be married."

She gasped and said, "Too whom?!" she said excitedly raising an eyebrow at me.

"The brat, Neawilth," I mumbled.

"What!!" Analee shouted, quickly getting to her feet. She started pacing back and forth, mumbling things under her breath. I caught the words "Can't be" and "prophecy".

"What did you just say?" I asked, snapping her out of her trance.

She looked over to me and said "Nothing dear, just an old lady muttering to herself."

"You're not old," I stated. She looked back at me and smiled. After a while, she finally came to conclusion and decided sit back down again, which I was grateful for; I was feeling sick watching her move back and forth, back and forth.

"And guess who the maid of honour is."

"Who?" she grumbled.

"Father's favourite dau-"

"He is not your father!" she snapped back. I was a little shocked by her sudden approach.

"What did you say?"

She looked at me and said "Oh! Nothing dear, nothing" I could tell she was lying, by the way she would fiddle with her skirt, a nasty habit. I didn't question her though.

"Now dear" she said, grabbing my hands in hers "let's get back to the important stuff I have to tell you."

................................................................................................................

Thanduil's P.O.V

I furiously knocked in the Willowood's Bakery door, looking down at the very pale elf in my arms. I heard grumbling come from the other side of the door, then the rattling of keys then the door flew open. A half asleep Raina stood there, her night gown was a little wrinkled and she had a small white night cap lazily upon her head.

"Whaat doo you want, Thranduil?" She said, yawning her eyes slowly closing, then opening again.

"Please, help me!" I pleaded, tilting Belle for her to see. Raina's gaze turned to Belle unconscious body. She held a blank look for a moment, before blinking that's when her eyes went saucers.

She gasped out "Belle!" snatching Belle from me and cradling her as if she was her baby. "You're so cold, my grand baby," she muttered, wiping Belle's dark wet hair away from her face.

She looked back at me and narrowed hers eyes a little, saying "Get your royal butt inside. You are still on the hook until you explain." I gulped, knowing what Raina will make you do if you lie to her. One time I lied to her about how I had eaten one of her delicious banana muffins and ended up cleaning all the pots and pans until I could see my own reflection in them.

I nodded at her and followed her inside. I smelt the familiar scent of fresh oatmeal cookies as I entered the house. I watched as Raina grabbed a pillow and blanket from the couch, then gently placed Belle next to the lighted fire place. Raina carefully lifted her head and set the frayed pillow to support her head. I watched as she gently brushed a strand of Belle's hair away, muttering under her breath.

Her head suddenly snapped in my direction. "What are you doing, Boy!? Quickly, get some hot water and some towels will ya, I don't want you and her to catch a cold! Use some of Wayland's old clothes." She ordered I nodded and quickly went for search of towels.

..............................................................................................................................

Belle's P.O.V

"Great evil is coming," Analee said. "Great evil, disguised by flesh and bone. It can trick people into going insane. By dark, a Shadow's figure will appear, made of pure darkness and nearly indestructible... but!" She said pointing her finger at me. "One can destroy it. Craft a weapon so great, it will glow with starlight, fast as the winds of the north and sharper than the sharpest blade. When pierced through the heart and say these words:

Be rid of hatred and power.

Be gone the spirt of evil.

Burn the sadness.

End the cries of Innocent people, whose deaths were uncalled for.

And never return to middle earth."

I looked at her with a questioned look. "Why are you telling me this?"

She looked up at me and grabbed my wrist, gently turning it over to revel the ink flower pattern. "You see this" she said gently tracing the design. "This is a sign of the ancient elves. It is a sign of beauty of nature. By having this symbol embedded on your skin, you have the power to destroy the wicked, horror and evil. To be a saviour to those who have no hope. "

She sighed and gently placed her hand against my cheek and said. "I was so surprised when you showed me that bow. I was so proud that I had the chance to see it. I had never imagined to have such a skilled warrior as a daughter" a small smile appeared on her face as she said "I am grateful to have you as my daughter." tears escaped from her dark forest green eyes.

Suddenly I was pulled into a hug. I felt my mother's hand on the back of my head as she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Amin mela lle" (I love you).

She pulled back and suddenly all around us started to sparkle, like the night stars.

"What's happening?!" I asked, a bit horrified.

Mother looked at me and said "You have chosen to go back home. Tell Raina that I love her dearly and apologies for not being able to be there...oh! And tell her not to put too much cinnamon in the apple crumble."

Suddenly she was glowing, her hair floating as she said, "I love you, my dear," and blew a kiss. Suddenly I felt the ground go. I was falling, surrounded by pitch black as I screamed "MOTHER!"

..........................................................................................................................

Raina's P.O.V

It's been three days since Thranduil brought Belle back, soaked to the bone. I am becoming a bit worried, this shouldn't be happening. What if I lose my only grandchild? I would have no one left.

I gently placed a hand on Belle's forehead, her temperature was normal. I looked over at the sleeping prince who sat on the other side of the bed. I had to forcefully remove him out of the room when the sun was up. It was so beautiful to watch Belle turn into an owl. Once she turned back, I let Thranduil back in. He's always here, he feels guilty for what he did. I kept telling him it is not his fault and to go home, but he would not listen.

His hand gently held Belle's. I knew there would be a romance between them too! I hope I will be the Great grandmother to 10 little elflings soon. With their little feet and cries of hunger and tiredness. Oh how I missed those days. She really reminds me of my Analee, I miss her dearly.

I gently grabbed Belle's empty left hand and gasped. Her hand was boiling! I turned her hand over and gasped again, putting a hand over my mouth.

She had the mark of nature on her wrist, glowing like pure gold. I smiled, knowing I am very lucky to have a powerful granddaughter. The mark of nature is very powerful and extremely rare. Only the purest of elves are given such a wonderful gift.

Suddenly, I saw Belle's lips move slightly apart, her head moving from side to side as if she was having a nightmare. I quickly grabbed her shoulders and gently shock them. "Come on honey, wake up. Please."

Thranduil bolted awake as she started to move her hands screaming "MOTHER" I saw Thranduil's very concerned face out of the corner of my eye. I smirked a little.

Suddenly Belle's eyes opened, revealing her bluey green coloured eyes. Tears started to fall out of both of our eyes and I quickly pulled her into an embrace, feeling the warmth of her body as she tightens her grip.

I looked over her shoulder to see Thranduil standing up, relived was written all over his face, before he closed the door, I mouthed 'Thank you' which he returned with a nod before gently closing the door shut.

I heard Belle say something I thought I would never hear "Mom said not to put too much cinnamon in the apple crumble" I was shocked at first, knowing she talked to my baby girl and smiled, saying, "Okay," laughing quietly at the thought of Analee eating my crumbles again.

"Of course, hun," I said, putting my hand on the back of her head. Looking upwards, I smiled, knowing Analee looking at us from above.

"Of course."

.........................................................................................................................

Do you like it???!!!

I hope none of you guys died from the long wait. I'm sorry!

Who likes apple crumble ( I do!)

Any questions, I know this story could be confusing to read sometimes.

Thank you soo much for reading this story It makes my day. Until next time.

Spypuppy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.1K 41
"Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountains. Like wind in the meadow. The days...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
327K 14.6K 30
Emma Fields led a happy life. She had her fiancee, her books, her forest.. but it all fell to pieces when she found that her fiancee was cheating. In...
122K 1.9K 26
#YOU FORGOT THAT IT'S CONTRACT MARRIAGE#YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND# #I AM STILL YOUR HUSBAND Y/N AND NOW I WILL DO EVERYTHING WITH YOU LIKE A REAL HUSBAN...