Desert Rose - A Reylo Fan Fic...

By ElleRen31

COMPLETE! Now entered in the 2018 Wattys. In an alternate story line of The Force Awakens - The First Order h... More

Just Another Day
The Desert Rose
Beautiful
The Droid
Unforgettable
An Unexpected Discovery
Red Flags
Prove It
Obeying Orders
The Wall
Maneater
Relax
Control
Quite A Fight
The Island
You Have Me
Something Special
Patience
Broken
Sweet & Suites
Not Your Maid
Habanera
I Really Like You
Hot For Teacher
Honey
Cut To The Feeling
Tipping The Scales
A Mistake
Come Home
Failures
His True Enemy
Final Goodbyes
Underestimated
Mysterious Ways

His Apprentice

4.6K 162 199
By ElleRen31

Author's Note: This is a great week for writing apparently. Glad everyone is enjoying the story so far. And as usual, many thanks to all my followers, voters, and commenters - both old and new! Ya'll are the best. ♡

*artwork used does not belong to me*

"I accept." Kylo said to Snoke. There was no emotion in his voice as he agreed.

"Good... Good.... I will see it to it personally that you are training her properly." Snoke said, rubbing the tips of his fingers together in an almost scheming manner.

"General!" Snoke barked and Hux flinched.

"Yes... Supreme Leader?" Hux asked slowly.

"If you put one toe out of line with Ren's apprentice - one TOE! - the punishment will be severe. Are we clear?"

"Yes Supreme Leader." Hux replied, shooting Rey a disgusted look.

"I look forward to see you again, my sweet Desert Rose." Snoke said to Rey. Kylo grimaced.

They were led out by one of the red armored guards, Phasma following them quietly.

Rey's mind was running a mile a minute with questions for Kylo. It was almost painful to keep quiet.

Once onboard the shuttle, Rey rounded on Kylo - her mouth open, ready to spill.

"Not. Here." Kylo told her firmly, pointing a finger sternly at her as he walked past her to his seat up front.

She glared at his retreating back and went to her own seat, sitting down in a huff.

"Well, this did not go how I planned." Hux said, crossing his arms in annoyance after he had buckled himself in. He shot Rey a look.

"Even though you're no longer a slave, you still have to obey orders. How ironic." Hux commented to her.

"Don't talk to me." Rey snapped at him. He just glared back.

"Calm yourselves. You're behaving like children." Phasma scolded as the shuttle departed back to the Finalizer.

ooooo

After they departed the ship, Rey tried to follow Phasma back to the elevators.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kylo asked her.

"To my room." Rey answered.

"No you're not." He told her. She crossed her arms.

"Why not?"

"You're my apprentice now. You do as I say." He said. She glared at him.

"That's not how an apprenticeship works." She said.

"You need to be properly evaluated before we can start your training." Kylo said, ignoring her. He started walking in the opposite direction Phasma had went. She sighed and begrudgingly followed.

Hux and Kylo walked side by side with Rey trailing not far behind.

"This was a bad idea." Hux was telling Kylo. "This is all your fault."

"She's seen the map. We needed her." Kylo was telling him. "It's not like I intended for her to become my apprentice."

"Oh really? I find that hard to believe." Hux shot back. "You saw the way he treated her. He's enamored by her! I'm not going to play second fiddle to a nobody."

"The fascination will wear off." Kylo replied. "In the meantime, you better take what the Supreme Leader told you seriously."

Hux balked at this.

"You need to learn to control her, or he'll have both our heads." Hux snapped as he departed to the left and down a hallway. Kylo went to the right and Rey picked up her pace.

"You owe me an explanation." She hassled him.

"I said not here." Kylo told her.

"Then where? When?" She pestered.

"I SAID NOT HERE!" He shouted at her. She huffed, offended.

"Some teacher you are." She grumbled under her breath. Kylo growled and clenched his fists. Ever since they had left Jakku she was a pain in his side. Perhaps Hux was right, that bringing her here was not a wise idea.

The moments they shared in the dim backroom of Ergel's bar had felt so different. On Jakku, they were connecting. Here, they were splintering. He sighed, frustrated. The sound echoed like a deep rumble from his mask.

"We're here." Kylo said to Rey. They were outside what looked to be a medical bay. Kylo took her inside.

"I thought I was being evaluated." She said to him.

"You are. Medically."

One of the medical droids approached and Rey took a step back, feeling wary.

"What are they going to do?" She asked him.

"Run tests. Check your vitals. The usual."

He acted like this was no big deal.

"You will need to disrobe." The medical droid instructed her in a robotic voice. Rey went red.

"Don't look!" She chastised him.

"It's not like I haven't seen you barely clothed anyways." He replied snarkily.

He stood with his back to her as she disrobed, putting on the horridly itchy gown the medical droid offered her.

The droid poked and prodded at her - taking a blood sample and injecting her with an anti viral medication so she wouldn't fall ill.

When it was finished, Kylo couldn't help but peek as she got dressed. Her slender frame held little curves, but he noticed how the leggings hugged nicely around her bottom. Gods, he was glad she wasn't reading his mind right now.

Rey gathered up her arm wraps as Kylo hurried her along. She rubbed at her arm. She had fresh bandages covering where she had been pricked.

"We need to decide on a schedule." He told her as they walked down the hall. "As you can tell, I'm a very busy man."

"Oh yes. You seem to be SO busy." She said sarcastically.

"Between dealing with the Resistance and their nonsense, you will need to remain with me throughout the day."

"The whole day?" Rey complained.

Well, it didn't sound all that bad actually. She had mostly enjoyed their time alone at Ergel's, even though it wasn't under the best of circumstances. Maybe if he could control his mood swings, he would be easier to tolerate for longer periods of time. Ever since she had arrived, he had been cold and on edge with her. She wished he would gaze at her again like he did back on Jakku. The mysterious want in his eyes, his calmer demeanor.

"The whole day."

"What about if I have to use the refresher? Or if I'm experiencing my monthly?" She asked.

Kylo nearly halted in his steps at that last part.

"Obviously you can go to the refresher on your own. Just make it quick. As for that other thing.... I'll get back to you on that."

He cleared his throat, trying not to think about what she said.

"Our day will start with breakfast, followed by meditation. If I have a meeting to attend, you will accompany me and remain SILENT. I mean that."

Rey didn't make a peep in reply.

"Yes, exactly. Just like that." He said. He turned to look at her when he noticed she was no longer to his side.

"Rey?" He asked. He stopped and looked to his other side. He turned around, seeing her small figure crumpled to the ground several feet behind him.

"Rey!" He shouted. He hurried back towards her. He lifted her head. She looked paler than usual. He whipped off a glove and pressed two fingers under her chin, checking for a pulse.

He sighed with relief. She had somehow passed out. He pulled his glove back on and lifted her unconscious body off the floor. He held her in his arms, her legs slung over one of his forearms, her shoulders against the other. He carried her to his room, hoping she would awake soon.

ooooo

Rey woke up feeling weak and light headed. She rubbed at her eyes as she struggled to sit up. A damp cloth fell off her forehead. She picked it up in her hand, curious as to where it had come from.

She realized she was in a room different than her own. It was the same size and layout, right down to the furnishings, but this room had been given a personal touch. Multiple paintings were hung on the walls. The bed sheets were red instead of white. A desk had been added to the corner of the room, books and parchment scattered on its top. A clutter of black laundry sat on a chair.

"You didn't eat today, did you?" Came his familiar voice from her left. She turned her head, seeing Kylo's back to her from the kitchen. He had taken his mask off.

"No." She admitted. "What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out. Having your blood drawn on an empty stomach was foolish."

"I didn't know I was going to have my blood taken." Rey said, her eyes slightly narrowing as he lightly scolded her.

"Regardless, you need to eat breakfast. Every day."

She fiddled with the cloth in her hands.

"I'm not used to eating every day." She said quietly.

"I know. So you're just going to have to get into the habit."

He turned around from the kitchen, a plate in his hands. He brought the plate over to her and held it out.

"Eat." He instructed.

Rey took the plate from him, marveling at the array of cut fruits he had prepared for her. There were also some creature shaped biscuits and a golden piece of bread glazed with cream.

"I didn't have much around." He admitted with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Thank you." She said. She hungrily ate the food, feeling better by the second. He brought her an amber colored drink that tasted sweet like the fruit.

"Where am I?" She finally asked.

"My quarters." He responded. "Finished?" He asked her. She nodded and he graciously took her plate to the kitchen.

"Am I allowed to be in your quarters?" She wondered aloud.

"You're my apprentice now. You're allowed."

"And if I wasn't?" She pressed.

"I suppose I would have made an exception." He answered. She smiled to herself at this.

"Kylo?" She asked.

"Mmm." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth? About who you are?" She asked.

Kylo nearly dropped and broke the plate.

"What do you mean?" He asked her slowly. Had she by chance infiltrated his mind without his noticing? No, she couldn't have!

"Snoke said you were the heir of Skywalker blood." She said. "Luke Skywalker is your father. That's why you wanted the map."

Kylo held back his laughter but could not disguise his disgust as he spoke.

"He is NOT my father." He said angrily.

Rey looked confused, her eyebrows furrowing.

"But Snoke said -"

"He's my Uncle." Kylo said harshly. "He is a vile, terrible man. Which is why the First Order must find him."

She stood up from the bed and walked over to him.

"If he's your Uncle... Why is your last name Ren?"

"I'm not discussing this with you." He said, turning away from her.

"Why not? I'm your apprentice after all. Shouldn't I know about my teacher?" She said. She trailed him as he tried to distance himself from her.

"Why does it matter who my parents are?" He said, as he fidgeted with straightening the pillows on his bed.

Rey became frustrated as he danced around her questions. She stood firmly in place and focused on Kylo, reaching out to him from within.

His head snapped up towards her as he felt the pull on his mind.

"STOP!" He commanded her.

She did not listen.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW REY!" He yelled.

But she didn't stop. She forced her way through his mind. He tried to shut her out but she was in too deep. She was too powerful. The memories flashing through her head as if they were her own.

Finally the connection broke and she gasped. She realized she had fresh tears streaming down her face.

Kylo stood inches from her, breathing heavily and teeth gritting.

"I told you to STOP!" He yelled at her.

"Your name isn't Kylo Ren." She whispered. Her lips trembled. "It's Ben Solo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
200K 5.7K 50
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN AFTER EPISODE 8 HIT THEATERS. THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF SPOILERS, LEAKS AND SPECULATION...
72.8K 1.4K 8
You are FN-2187, Stormtrooper for the First Order. During your first assault on Jakku, you feel uneasy, a feeling that you were meant for more. And Y...
38.9K 562 52
Read First 🚩 18+ Mature‼️ 🪐 GENRE 🪐 Romance/Sci-fi/Horror/Fantasy/Erotica ✴ Synopsis ✴ Kylo longed for a mate, a person who is willing to be by hi...