Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 2

133 21 1
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Amelia , wake up ." My mom wakes me up a bit earlier than usual and I groan .

"You said you wanted this , so we're giving you what you want ." She sits on top of the bed .

"I didn't expect to be woken up at freaking six thirty in the morning ." I groan rubbing my eyes .

"Get ready so that I can drop you off at school ." She smiles walking out of my bedroom .

I get out of my warm bed and into the cold air where I walk into the bathroom deciding on taking a shower . I turn the water to hot and get in taking a quick shower . I stand in front of the mirror and I take a good look at myself . I look at my naked body from my caramel skin to my brown eyes . I snap out of it and I quickly brush my teeth , as soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk into my closet where I put lotion and find an outfit .

I decide on a pair of black jeans , a black long sleeve top , my black sneakers and a light blue jacket . I comb my curled hair down leaving the brown highlights in view .

"Em are you ready ?" My mother asks walking into the room.

"Yeah mom , let me just fix the bed then I'll be down in a second ." I tell her walking to my bed where I fix it which wasn't really much but I hate leaving my room a mess .

I grab my bag and take a look around my room leaving it and walking downstairs where I see my mom making two sandwiches .

"Okay , you cannot skip your pills Amelia , you'll have breakfast with me every morning and I trust you will eat your lunch and take your required pills ." She says handing me my breakfast and lunch .

"Don't worry mom ." I groan walking out of the house and into the car .

I unwrap my sandwich taking a bite into the delicious food .

"Where's dad ?" I ask mom once she enters the car .

"He's got a business trip , he'll be back in three days so it's just us for now ." She smiles bringing the car to life and driving off .

As soon as I'm done with my food I take my pills and sit in the silent car . I contemplate on how I'm going to do this because of the argument I had with mom and dad but they eventually gave in with of course Doctor May's input . The car stops and I look at the school with students flooding into the doors .

"Well we're here ." Mom chuckles nervously .

"Mom , don't worry . I've set an alarm for half past twelve to take my pills and I know to always drink water , never run to class and I've got my printed letters in the bag ." I calm her down with my words .

"Okay Amelia , send me a message if you need anything ." She smiles .

"No problem . Bye mom ." I kiss her check and walk out of the door breathing in the dirty air of Greenwood High .

"If it's not my heart killing me , then it's definitely the air here ." I mutter to myself .

I walk into the doors heading straight for the office . I wait for the line to finish and the lady in front smiles at me .

"Good morning , how can I help you ?" She greets .

"Good morning , I'm Amelia Johnson ." I say not knowing what to do .

"Ohh , I have strict orders from your doctors so your books have already been put into your locker which accommodates all of your classes so that you don't walk far , and we have someone to take you to your classes until you're comfortable ." She says giving me I'm guessing my timetable .

"Thank you , Uhm what is my locker number ?" I ask looking around my paper for it .

"Freya there will help you ." The lady points at a girl behind me .

"Okay thank you , have a lovely day ." I tell her hating how nice I have to be .

"Thank you , you too ." She says .

"Hey Amelia ." Freya greets me .

"It's Em ." I say gently .

"Okay Em , let's get you to your class ." She says obviously feeling uncomfortable .

"I don't bite Freya , if someone should be scared it should be me because your name is very witchy ." I chuckle trying to make conversation .

"I'll put a spell on you ." She chuckles .

"Okay so I know that you've got a condition so just tell all your teachers what's going on so that we don't rush you in this death trap ." Freya says and we stand by a locker .

"Is this mine ?" I ask her and she nods .

"Triple seven , now isn't that a lucky number ?" I chuckle unlocking it with the numbers Freya is reciting .

"Well someone had to move out of this locker so that it accommodates you , so lucky it is ." She says leaning against the lockers .

"So do I share classes with you ?" I ask her looking at my timetable (schedule) .

"Yeah , but only two . If you need me just text me ." She hands me her phone to which I type my number down and hand her her phone .

"Okay thanks . I'll see you in history ?" I ask her and she nods walking to her class . She turns around and runs back to me .

"Oh sorry , I'm bad at this . Your class is the second one to the left ." She points to the block and I nod at her walking off to class .

As soon as I walk in I see that the teacher is talking to the class so I grab a note from my bag and hand it to her . She reads over it and puts it in her drawer .

"Take a seat ." She smiles at me and I walk to the back of the class where I take a seat .

"Okay guys , that's Em . Treat her well or you will be detained ." She states .

I think I'm going to like this heart in the hole thing after all . I pay attention in class and I answer all of the questions asked meaning that Anais had taught me ahead of the school syllabus . Not only was the teacher impressed but so was the class which made my ego boost up . The bell rings signaling the end of the lesson so I get up and walk to my next class with the help of my English teacher .

"Thank you Mam ." I say once I'm outside .

"No problem Em ." She says walking off .

I knock on the door and I hear a loud come in .

"You're late !" The teacher shouts and I actually roll my eyes at this guy . I can see that I'm late idiot . I hand him a letter and I take a seat by an empty table .

"Forgive me Miss Johnson ." He says and I nod my head at him .

He continues with his lesson on the human body and I try to remember everything that I can since Biology wasn't exactly my favorite subject but it was interesting . I listen intently on the lesson taking down a few notes and by the time we're done with a section the bell rings and I take a look at my schedule . It states that it's lunch time so I take time packing up and I walk up to the teacher .

"Sir , may I please have my lunch in here ?" I whisper a bit scared of the answer .

"It's not a problem Em , you can eat in here anytime you want . I will warn you that I'm never in here so you'll get the room to yourself . And about earlier , I'm sorry for shouting at you . I just really hate it when students are late for class when my number one rule is don't be late . I'll of course have to get used to it with you ." He smiles .

I take a good look at Mr Clifton , he isn't old . He kind of looks like those teachers you read about in books where they have sex with school girls , catch feelings then promise them the world and all that sorts . He's one of the teachers that know that they are good looking but I'm not into that type of kinky stuff so I smile and nod at him showing no interest in what he said .

He of course is a beautiful specie that must be appreciated but I don't think I can think of teachers like that . It's weird having an affair then having to see him in class , nope ! I can't deal with the stress . I walk back to my table and I take a seat grabbing my sandwich , earphones and phone out . I start taking small bites of my food enjoying the company of my music but then my phone pings .

Unknown : 10:30 a.m
History class is on the second floor , take a right then it's on your first right . -Freya

Me : 10:31 a.m
Thank you . -Em

I hear the bell ring so I pack my stuff up and I clean the table I was eating on . I walk slowly up the stairs taking a breath occasionally trying my best not to breathe harder than I'm already breathing . I reach the second floor and I take a bottle of water out drinking from the bottle greedily .

"Slow down there before you drown yourself ." Freya chuckles .

"The stairs ." I breath heavily .

"I told you to take it easy , what do you need ?" She asks in panic .

"Don't panic otherwise I'm going to panic . I just need to breathe ." I breathe heavily once a time . I catch my breath and I walk into the class handing the teacher the note . Freya and I walk to a table and we take a seat . I know it seems as though I'm over reacting on the whole stair case thing but literally walking up here was four flights of stairs which is way too much for me .

"So is this the wonderful new girl who stole my locker ?" I hear an amused deep voice in front of me .

• • •

-Fifiloe

Who could the amused boy be ?

02/05/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
553K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
1.2K 166 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...