Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

بواسطة musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Fourteen

32.8K 324 52
بواسطة musicluva4eva

THANK YOU FOR 8.6K READS! It means so much! and 100 comments as well! Wow. I think I'll hit my goal for this story! Thought I'd give you the next chapter, though most of you will probably threaten to kill me....oh well, I know how to fight....lol as if i quit tae kwon doe long time ago. BUT I have tons of scary older cousins okay so HAHA YOU CANT HURT ME!!! 

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the week went on just as Monday had, which meant I came home annoyed on many days. I’ve been stopped by fans five times since my first fan encounter but it was really nice to talk to them. I had even taken one girls twitter name, and was sure to follow them the moment I got home, and I had messaged Harry to do so too. I’m not sure if she had read through all my previous tweets or something, but she had given me a colour of nail polish that I always loved, but they had stopped making it so I was unable to get it. She said that she loved it too, and when she heard they were discontinuing it, she had bought ten bottles.

“I’m never going to use all of it out! And I read that you really love it and your only bottle was nearly finished!”

That’s what she said after I tried to insist that she keep it, or I at least pay her for it. In the end though, I lost, and got the nail polish.

I was scrolling through my text messages on Friday, while eating a bowl of cheerios, when I saw one from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey Jenna! It’s Leanne! Harry gave me your number. Xx

Hmm. I wonder what Leanne wanted. Or maybe she was just texting me for fun. I programmed her number in so it would no longer be unknown.

To: Leanne Miller

Hi! What’s up?x

From: Leanne Miller

Nothing much! How about you? X

To: Leanne Miller

I’m doing fine! X

From: Leanne Miller

I was wondering if you would mind coming down to Syco to help me a bit; I could use your fresh eyes!

Ah. I knew she wanted something.

To: Leanne Miller

Okay! What time?

From: Leanne Miller

How about now? I only need you for less than an hour; you’ll be out before seven!

To: Leanne Miller

Alright then! I’ll be their soon! Xx

I shoved my iPhone in my pocket, and grabbed my purse. I left a note on the counter, telling Becca where I was in case she came home before I got back.  I made my way out of the flat, and hailed a cab. I might live in downtown London, but there was no way I was walking twenty minutes just to get to Syco, and since Becca had the car, I was stuck with a cab.

“To Syco please.” I told the driver.

“The record label?”

“Yes.”

And with that we were off. The traffic wasn’t too bad, so we were there in less than ten minutes. After paying the driver, I entered the building, and approached the front desk to sign in.

“Hello, how may I help you?”

“I’m here to sign in.” I said politely.

“Oh. Name?” The woman said, pulling out a clipboard.

“Jenna Matthews.” I said.

Her eyes widened, and she took a second look at me; it was as if she suddenly realised she knew me from somewhere.

“One Direction isn’t here right now.”

Dear lord. Could I hit this lady? “I’m here for Leanne Miller.”

“Oh.” The woman’s cheeks reddened slightly, “Just sign here.”

I signed my name on the paper, and she handed me a visitor’s pass. I said a quick thank you, and then made my way past the security guard, and towards the elevator.  I remembered that the tenth floor was the design floor, a clicked that button. I counted my lucky stars that I was the only one in the elevator, because elevator rides were unbelievably awkward most of the time. At least this elevator had decent music, instead of the normal shit that elevators played.

When the doors opened, I was happy to see the floor looked the same way it had last week, albeit a bit messier. I spotted Leanne at a table, and walked up to her.

“Hello Jenna!” She said before I could say anything.

“Hey!” I replied, assessing what was on the table.

“I’m so glad that you’re here! Can you grab those bags?” she pointed to some dry cleaner bags, “Mr. Cowell wants to see the new outfits!”

“Alright.”

I grabbed two bags, while Leanne grabbed the other one. We made our way to the elevator, and then to Simon’s office. We entered immediately, and I was more than surprised to see people already in the office. People I knew.

One Direction.

“Hi Jenna!” Niall said from his ever present spot by the mini fridge.

I dropped the bags on the end of the couch and turned to face everyone.

“Okay. What the hell is going on here?”

“Nothing.” Louis said innocently.

“I’m not stupid.”

“You—“ Harry started.

“Don’t finish that sentence.” I glared at him.

“Hello Jenna.” Simon said.

I had somehow forgotten that one of the most powerful music moguls in the world was in the room as well.  

“Hello.” I said politely.

“Sit down please.”

I plopped down next to Harry on the couch, and zipped my mouth.

“You’re probably wondering why you’re here.”

“I thought,” I turned to Leanne who was smiling, “that I was helping Leanne.”

“Harry told us about your abilities as a stylist, and some designs of yours. He has said that you’re amazing, and we can’t help but agree.”

Was I hearing correctly? Wait—how the hell had they seen my designs?

“How did you get your hands on my designs Harry?” I asked accusingly.

“I asked you once if I could look at your book. You said yes. I might of taken pictures...” he looked sheepish.

“Jesus Harry.” I sighed.

“Sorry!” I ignored him.

“Anyways,” Simon continued, “We’ve been looking for a replacement for Mrs. Miller here for the 2012 North American tour, and I, along with the executive board, think we’ve found the perfect person.

Oh god. Please don’t tell me he was going to say what I think he was going to say.

“You.” 

___________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHA! :) 

Question: Favourite song atm? 

Answer: It's actually really hard to pick one, but uhm Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Yes country I know. I LOVE BELIEVE AND AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME THOUGH! I love everything on JB's album actually.... 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
312K 7.4K 18
Harry Styles is one of the most popular guys at school, and also the school slut. He has a tough reputation to keep up. He's friends with the jocks...
870 14 15
Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead inside You showed me a power that is strong e...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...