Marked Royal (On Hold)

By ShShKhan

Highest rankings: #1 Royal family(22nd July 18.) #4 finding the truth(27th August 18 ) #3 Marked. (22nd July... More

Author's Note..
1|introduction
2|Dèja vu|
3|News|
4|Captured by thoughts|
5|dinner|
6|A strange note|
7|Finding out the names|
8|Interview|
9|enraged|
10| Negotiations |
11|Best Friend|
12|Being pushy|
13|You know better than get on my bad side|
14|I hate Mal|
15| Preparing for the big day|
16|This is really happening |
17|Mrs. Morse and Lilley|
18|Going to meet them|
19|Royal Family|
20|Sorry?|
21|Family Picture|
A/N
22| Scolding |
23|Royal Family squared (^2)|
25|preparation for the ball|
26|The ball|
27|Eventful journey to the dinning room |
28|Breakfast and Revenges|
AUTHOR'S NOTE
29|highlights|
30|Support me|
31|Combats and challenges |
32|Fight and flashback |
33|Soothing bath |
34|Trying dresses |
35|Goodbyes and gifts|
36|Present and note|
37|For you |
38|For(your)eyes only|
A/N
40|Was I dreaming?|
41|My rooms|
42|Tea |
43|Dream|
44|Hallway encounters|
45|Anabelle Beaufort |
46|First visitors|
47| invitation |
48|At the ball|
49|Dance|
50|She is my blood too|

24|A walk in the garden|

50 9 0
By ShShKhan

He walked me out to the garden. I was taken aback by the serene and tranquil environment of the garden. The lush green carpet of grass and the vibrant beds of flowers beautified it and the pebbled path from the door of the lounge into the garden gave it more attractiveness. It was truly a  wonderful sight.

"So, let me start from the beginning. My name is Prince Edward Louis Albert Blackstone the house of Blackstones from the Finotican Royal family , my lady. How do you do?"

"I am very fine thank you. Should I introduce myself in the same elborate manner?" I asked him emphasising on elaborate.

He looked at me and chuckled a little. "If you can." He said and nodded.

"Well it's not as big as yours. I am Estella Anne Alexander, from Annie's Orphanage, of no house or family, yet. How do you do, sir? " I tried saying all the same things he had.

"Well I am very well and quite amused by the elaborate introduction  of yours."

"I am most sated to know that you, your Royal Highness were amused. Um, your highness I meant to -" I trailed off because he was shaking his head vehemently."What? "

"Please quit using the formal addresses. I am Edward to my family and friends."

"Yes, Edward. I was saying that... hm...About earlier. I am sorry. It's just.."

He cut me off again.

"Miss Estella, did I ask for an apology?" He asked. He stopped and faced me.

"No. You did not. But still my conscience says that I should apologise for my behaviour." I honestly replied. "And as you, yourself, said please don't use the formal address, I am Estella to everyone, no titles attached."

We continued walking and he  smiled. I waited for him to say something.

"Ok Ella, but you should not be sorry for I  have already forgotten it. Consider this our first meeting."

Ok. Fresh start. But still.

"If you say so. So is this just introduction?" I asked. If everything had been forgotten then why come out?

"You say it as if you don't like my company. " He said, placing his hand on his chest, feigning offence. "I am wounded."

"Oh! I am so sorry! I hurt your feelings now, didn't  I? " I said laughing at his expression.

"Yes you very much did." He sniffed. "I don't know how will overcome the feeling of being this hurt."

Someone here is jolly. I laughed at his pout. He looked adorable. He started laughing with me.

We walked down the pebbled path, still laughing when my toe hit something hard and I stumbled, in order to regain myself, my other foot slipped and I was sure that I would land on my back. I let out a little yelp and shut my eyes as I braced for impact.

I never hit the ground. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Edward. I was in his arm, he had caught me midway of my fall and his face was so close to me. For the first time in our whole meeting did I ever look into his eyes, directly. And were they beautiful?

His stunning grey-blue orbs pierced into mine. They were simply beautiful. No other word could fit for their description, they enhanced his every feature.

"Are you OK? "He asked me.

For a moment, I lost my voice. It took me a little while to regain myself nut it was after I heard a click of a camera.

"Yes , I am" I said and quickly pushed myself out of his arms. I ran my hand over my dress to smooth it.

I looked around to find where the click had come from. I do not like this extra attention. They have been clicking and recording most of the things today, and some of these films and photos would make it to the TV screens , and this one in particular would be spiced up.

First the rumor of my stunt. Now this embarrassing fall, what else is to come? I might as well get on the top of the palace and applaud for my stupidity.

"I am sorry Edward. But I will just go inside and be over with my tea." I excused myself.

"Ella!" He called. I ignored him and kept making my way into the lounge.

"What happened?"

The last person I wanted to run into. George.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes I want to know what happened to my new best friend." He said.

His interest intrigued me.  I looked at him with a complete blank face.

"Did that little mouse say anything to you?" He asked.

"Mouse?" I asked him," Is that the best you can come up with?"

"I have better metaphors but did he?"

"Who? Edward?" I asked as if I was unaware of what he was implying.

"No. The great King Arrhenius! Of course , you silly little munchkin."

"Munchkin? You really need to work on names. "

"And you really need to stop beating by the bush." He stated matter of factly.

"George 'the mouse' did not say anything, Ok? " I said.

"Then?"

"You wouldn't let me go until I told you my embarrassing story?"

He nodded.

"Come on, George. Just let it go."

"First, I will call you E and you call me G,agreed?"

God! G? As in Georgie? Gie? G?

I laughed at my thoughts.

"Ok. Georgie-G." I laughed. He scowled and then said , " that is very rude. Anyway, I am not letting it go because, you said it was embarrassing.  I am all ears. Come on, start the story."

There was no point in arguing or resisting so I gave in. I took in a deep breath and told him how I fell after I slipped, and how I was saved. But I left out the photo capturing part.

His face was serious through the while story as he nodded along." That is one interesting embarassing story. But that is not the embarrassing I have been through.  But since my best friend is in need I will give her an advice. And that wise bit of advice is; move on. No one saw, no one would know. Furthermore, if anyone says or asks you anything about it just dismiss it. Just as if it were a false rumour churned up by the maids' mill."

That was truly a record holding advice but, someone saw, everyone would know. And I can not dismiss it for there is a proof.

"I would surely follow that. And if anything gets put if my control I will make sure to contact you, G."

"Anytime Eve , anytime."

I walked passed him. Slightly laughing and lightly shaking my head. I went over to my table and sipped on my tea, it was still warm. That's surprising.  I ayr the tarts that were served along.

The princesses made their way over to us in turns and talked  to us a bit. Their conversations were light and blissful. When it was time to end the tea and return to the rooms, Princess Catherine made an announcement.

Her notification was preceded by a man clinking the spoon on the glass to gain everyone's attention.

"Thank you Paul. Thank you everyone for your mindfulness, I am honoured to bring this to your knowledge that her majesty , the Queen is hosting a dinner and a ball tonight in the Lady Claudia's ball room, in honour of the arrival of the Royal family of Finotica, extended family of Her Royal highness Princess Sarah and our guests, the girls from Annie's. "She said ever so politely. Her voice was soft but everyone paid heed to what she said. "All the attendees of this Grand tea are invited to the ball. We all hope to see you there at 20, 00 hours. Once again thank you for being attentive."

After she made the announcement, the Royals of both the countries left side by side, followed by all the other guests leaving the waiters and maids behind to clean up our mess.

*-------*-*-*-*-*--**-*-*-*-**-*
A/N
Because all of you are amazing here is another chapter!!

There are two reasons why this chapter is up. Three actually.

*I have a three day gap unto my next exam , which by the way is Physics.

*I did good on my chemistry exam today, thank you those who prayed.

*you are the most amazing people to write for.

Thank you all!!!

Next target is 420!! That ain't yo big of a target so don't forget to VOMMENTMEND

Evelyn_S^2khan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...