✔️Blood Lust Abduction- Vkook...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than night... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ( Finale )
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 24

7.9K 427 151
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Taehyung's POV**

We left the restaurant we ate at for breakfast, receiving more stares when we got back into the car.

" Where are we going? " I asked as I heard the car engine roar to life.

" Will you promise to stay right by me? " He asked, ignoring my question. 

" Yeah. " I answered, curious.

" Then we'll go to the mall. They are just kind of crowded which is why you need to stay with me. " He explained. I immediately perked up at the word 'mall.' I've never been to one before, but I've heard good things about them. I glanced around the car, noticing how many people were outside now. We must be well into the city. My eyes landed on his face as he was staring at the road in front of us. I'm not used to seeing him with brown eyes. I turned my head away to face the window to my right when I saw his eyes glance over at me. I decided to stare out the window. I saw children playing in the park, huge smiles on their faces. I wish that I could have had that. I missed out on everything. We soon came across a gigantic parking lot that was filled with cars. This must be the mall. Jungkook drove around until he pulled into a spot. The doors opened and I excitedly got out. I waited for him to shut and lock the doors before walking next to him towards the large building. It was slightly breezy outside, but it wasn't too cold. The entrance to the building was very large with glass doors. We entered the massive building, the mixed scent of various foods hitting me immediately. I wasn't hungry at the moment because we had just eaten. The ground was a very smooth tile that you could almost see your reflection in. I strolled next to Jungkook, having no idea where we are going. We entered a store that had pictures and stuff up on the walls. There were loads of paint, pencils, and other neat things. 

" Where are we? " I asked, my eyes still wandering around the store. He stopped to look at something on a shelf. 

" An art store. " He said. I watched as he picked up a book. 

" You draw? " I asked. He continued to grab various art supplies. He nodded in response, carrying the items he had to the checkout. 

" I wish I could draw. " I mumbled to myself. 

" I can teach you. " He said, setting the stuff up by the register. The young looking man at the register gave us both a wide smile as he rang up Jungkook's things. I stood behind him, awkwardly watching. I widened my eyes when I saw the price on the computer. That's a lot of money to spend on just a few things. He grabbed the bag of stuff, thanking the man before leaving the store. I trailed behind him, struggling to keep up. He walks very fast. 

" Where do you want to go? " He asked me, stopping. I paused for a moment to catch my breath before scanning the area with my eyes. I spotted a colorful looking store that caught my attention. 

" There. " I said, pointing to the store. I don't even know what's in there, but it couldn't hurt to look. We entered the store, being greeted by an employee. 

" What even is this? " I asked, crouching by a large box with a blocky looking image of a large spaceship. 

" It's a set to build things. " Jungkook said. 

" With this one, you can build the spaceship. " I clarified. He nodded as I returned my eyes to the box. I touched the box, my eyes wandering over it. It looks like it would be fun. 

" Nevermind. Let's go. " I said, noticing how expensive the spaceship was. The set is five hundred dollars. 
( I'm using American money because that's what I know. - Eu ) 

" You can get it if you want. " Jungkook said. 

" I've spent enough of your money today on food. " I said, standing up to leave the store. However, I turned around once I noticed that he was grabbing the spaceship off the shelf. 

" What are you doing? " I asked, walking over to him. 

" Buying this here Millennium Falcon. " He said as he carried the heavy looking box. 

" It has a name? "  I questioned. 

" It's from a very famous movie series. " He said, walking to the register. 

" You really don't need to get it. " I said, trying to stop him from walking. I felt my feet sliding across the tile as he continued walking. Why does he have to be so much stronger than me? He set the box on the counter, pulling a wallet out of his pocket. 

" You two look young. You realize how expensive this is, right? " The person at the register said. I stayed silent, my eyes landing on the floor. 

" Saying I drove a Pagani Huayra here and it's my least expensive car, I think I can afford it. " Jungkook said. The person stopped talking, accepting Jungkook's cash. He carried the box, not even accepting the bag. We left the store, walking back out where the crowds of people were. After Jungkook forcefully bought the spaceship, we began to explore the mall. There were a lot of interesting things. We walked passed stands in the middle of the room, with people by them trying to sell you things. Jungkook looked kind of funny walking around carrying this massive box. My eyes landed on a store with various figurines and other cool looking stuff. I went running into the store because it interested me. A tug on the sleeve of my sweater pulled me back. 

" I'm going to put this in the car. Stay right there by the drinking fountain and wait for me. " He said in a serious tone. I nodded, realizing that he would be mad if I didn't listen. I walked over and stood next to the fountain, leaning against the wall. I watched as people walked by, playing with the hem of my sweater. 

I jumped when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. 

" Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. " The unfamiliar male, who I just noticed was next to me, said. 

" It's alright. " I said in a quiet voice. The male flashed a huge smile. He has very kind looking eyes. 

" I like meeting new people and I thought you looked nice, so I decided to say hi! " He said. Trying not to make the situation awkward, I responded.

" Well... Hi. " I said, still slightly nervous. 

" Hi. My name's Hoseok. " He said, holding his hand out. I remember this from when I first met Jimin. I shook his hand, hoping that it was right. 

" Taehyung. " I said as my way to introduce myself. His large smile adorned his face once again. 

" Nice to meet you! I like your hair, by the way. " He said. I forgot that my hair was dyed an unnatural color. 

" Oh, Thanks. " I said. He pulled out a phone, his smile leaving. 

" My friend wants to meet up with me, so I have to go. Can I have your phone number so we can talk? " He said, putting the phone back away. 

" I actually don't have one. " I said, noticing his frown. 

" That's sad. How old are you? " He asked. 

" Seventeen. " I responded.

" Oh, I'm two years older than you. I just turned nineteen. " He said.

" That's, cool. " I said in the most awkward manner. 

" Well, I have to go. Maybe fate will let us cross paths again! " He said. He has a very upbeat and happy presence. 

" Bye, Hoseok. " I said as he walked away, waving at me in response. I turned around to see that Jungkook was standing right behind me. 

" Who was that? " He asked. He's not going to be mad because I talked to Hoseok, right? 

" Hoseok. " I said, fidgeting nervously. 

" Yeah, I got that. I mean what's his relationship to you? " He said. 

" I don't know. I just met him. " I said, staring at the ground. 

" Oh, well okay. Let's go. " He said. I looked up, surprised. Is he not mad? I followed behind Jungkook as we continued walking around the mall. I was proud of myself because I managed to hold a conversation with a new person. We continued our exploration of the place. Jungkook ended up forcefully buying me a cute cat figurine and a poster with kittens on it. I really like animals if you can't tell. I told him not to because I feel like he's wasting his money, but he bought them anyway. Overall, the day was actually very enjoyable and I felt comfortable in public for once. There wasn't an ounce of nervousness in my body by the time we finished up at the mall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
4.9K 292 23
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
60.1K 2.7K 11
-in which taehyung is a cursed vampire, who got trapped inside of a mirror Jungkook a nerd, who moved to an old house (includes smut) Top: Tae Bott...
564K 28.2K 47
Im too lazy to write it now Started; 04.21.20 Ended; 06.08.20 highest rank; #2 in jinkook #1 in taejin