Abandoned - Negan's daughter...

By chloe_riggs_imagine

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me, Carl." "I know Blair, but please let me in. Why can't you... More

Chapter One - Rules
Chapter Two - Grace
Chapter Three - Save Yourself
Chapter Four - Alexandria
Chapter Five - Vanilla
Chapter Six - Best of me
Chapter Seven - Love?
Chapter Eight - Don't say goodbye
Chapter Nine - The Guilt
Chapter Ten - Drowning
Chapter Eleven - Home
Chapter Twelve - The Ledge
Chapter Thirteen - Guns
Chapter Fourteen - Maroon Blood
Chapter Fifteen - Physical
Chapter Sixteen - The Hilltop
Chapter Eighteen - Cocky
Chapter Nineteen - Danger
Chapter Twenty - The Secrets Revealed
Chapter Twenty-one - Deserve?
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Closet
Chapter Twenty-four - Sanctuary
Chapter Twenty-five - Sing me a song
Chapter Twenty-six - The Iron
Chapter Twenty-seven - Family Members
Chapter Twenty-eight - Piece of shit
Chapter Twenty-nine - Lost cause
Chapter Thirty - Accuse
Chapter thirty-one - Don't drink
Chapter thirty-two - Taken
Chapter thirty-three - Camera
Chapter Thirty-four - Sasha...
Chapter Thirty-five - The Fog
Chapter Thirty-six - The Scan
Chapter Thirty-seven - Blame
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Happiness
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Time has come
Chapter Forty - Our World
Chapter Forty-one - I'm sorry
Chapter Forty-two - A fault

Chapter Seventeen - Trusting

298 7 0
By chloe_riggs_imagine

Song of the chapter - Six Feet Under by The Weekend

Blair

We were on our way to the hilltop and Maggie had fallen asleep as Glenn's hand was laid on her lower belly. Daryl wiped his arrows with a dirty rag he always has hanging out his pocket. I snorted at him as he continued wiping his arrows. "Can I ask you a question?" I heard Abraham ask Glenn. I looked over at Glenn as he nodded at him. 

"Yeah." He answered and Abraham leaned on his elbows hovering in front of Glenn. Glenn done the same and Abraham started talking again. "When you were pouring the Bisquick, were you tryna' make pancakes?" He asked Glenn, whispering slightly. I snorted at Abraham's question and Glenn looked over to me, squinting his eyes. He looked confused for a minute but I couldn't help but laugh. 

He looked back at Abraham and smiled slightly. "Ahhh. Yeah. I mean It's something that we talked about. Well, we're trying to build something. Me and her. All of us. Maybe Carl and Blair." He spoke and they both looked over to me. "I'm not so sure about that." I chuckled nervously and Daryl spoke up. "Yeah, Either am I." He said, not looking up from his actions. 

I heard Glenn chuckle but the RV became to a stop. "Rick, what's goin' on?" Daryl asked as the RV fully stopped. "A crash. It looks like it just happened." He said as the bearded man stood up. "That's one of ours." He spoke and immediately jumped out of the RV. I don't know if I believe or trust this man but I just followed everyone outside. 

As this man was trying to find his people which I don't think is possible due to the amount of blood and walkers hanging off of the car. The car was smashed up and on it's side with walkers hanging out of the windows. I heard the cock of a gun and I saw Rick hold up his pistol to the man. I never done anything because I don't fully trust this man with anything right now.

"This is a trick?" "My people are in trouble. We don't have a lot of fighters." He said, searching the grounds of where we were. "I know how it looks, but I'll play it out. Can I borrow a gun?" The man asked and I scoffed. "No, we got tracks right here." Daryl spoke up and we followed him to where this mans people were. 

Suddenly we saw a little shop or even a house in the distance making all of us walk much faster to the place. I stayed beside Maggie with my gun in my hand. "I don't trust him." I whispered to her, making her stare at me. "We have to learn to trust people, that's what I keep saying to Rick and Michonne. But I don't think there's anything Jesus is hiding." "Jesus?" I asked and she smiled slightly.

"That's his name." She said and I raised my eyebrows laughing slightly. As we approached the house, Rick banged on the door and held his gun up, looking back at Jesus. "They have to be in there." The group fell with silence until Daryl finally spoke up letting everyone hear his word. "How do we know this ain't firecrackers in a trash can?" Daryl said walking in front of Jesus. 

"You don't." Jesus defended himself and threw his arms up. I stared at him suspiciously and wondered if Maggie was right. Do I really think Jesus is hiding something? To be honest, you'd never think my dad was a good man so anything could happen. 

Daryl looked back at Jesus before Rick spoke up, finally having a plan. "We'll get your people, but your staying here with one of us." Rick said pointing to us and Jesus turned around, staring at me, Glenn, Maggie, Abraham and Michonne. "That's the deal." Michonne spoke up and Glenn walked over to Maggie.

"Will you stay?" Yeah." She answered immediately. "Y'all go. Just be careful." Maggie said and I nodded as Rick handcuffed Jesus's hands. I didn't blame Rick for handcuffing him due to protecting every single one of us. He just wanted us safe. "We're gonna be careful." Rick said walked around to the back of him. 

"Just hurry." He spoke up to Rick. I walked beside Daryl as Rick looked at Maggie. "You hear me whistle. Shoot him." "I will." She spoke and we all walked inside of this stupid little house. As we all followed Rick inside, we heard multiple growls of walkers. I followed close behind Glenn as Daryl was behind me, keeping his knife gripped in his hand. 

Rick and Michonne went down one corridor and the three of us went down the other. Abraham went down the third corridor by himself. I kept hearing growls but I never knew what direction it was coming from. Suddenly, two walkers came round the corner making Daryl leap and kill one. I threw my arm in front of the walker and underneath it's chin. I pinned it to the wall and stabbed it in the skull, making some walker blood splatter onto my blue shirt, underneath my leather jacket.

I let the walker drop to the ground and Daryl stared at me. He nodded at me and I repeated his action towards him. "There." Glenn spoke as he led us into the room we were right beside. Glenn pushed the chair out of the way as Daryl quickly followed his footsteps. A man was crouched behind a filing cabinet. He stood up, holding his hands up at us. 

"We're with Jesus." "Let's go." Daryl said and the man spoke up as we all stood in front of him. "I can't go with you. I'm looking for my friend. He's close, and he's hurt from the crash." He spoke up and I squinted my eyes at him. "We don't have time for this bullshit." I spoke and Daryl grabbed him. "Go!" He yelled at the man and as we walked out of the room we saw Abraham pinning a man to a wall. He was human. "Abraham let's go!" Daryl yelled as he swung his arm around his neck. Rick and Michonne joined us and we made our way out of the house. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Name's Harlan, by the way." A man said as he put a bottle of pills in his backpack. he was sat at the table with Maggie as I stood near her. "Maggie." She answered and flashed a small smile at Harlan. Maggie looked up at Glenn as he was in the corridor of the RV. "That's my husband, Glenn. That's Blair Jones." She said, introducing him and me to Harlan. 

"We're bringing back medication, so you may have saved more people than just us back there guys." He said as he dug through his backpack. Glenn spoke up and a flash of hope somehow made it's way up to his face. "You're a doctor?" "Yeah, that's right." He said, looking back down at his bag. 

"You have any prenatal vitamins in there?" He asked Harlan and I stared at the man. I hope he has something for Maggie, something that we could actually use. Harlan smiled and looked over the table to a smiling Maggie too. "For you?" "Mm-hmm." She hummed before Harlan spoke up again. "Well, uh, I was an obstetrician before and I most definitely owe you." Harlan spoke and Maggie looked up at me with hope.

I smiled at her. Hopefully Maggie Rhee's baby will be born safely. "So I'd say you two had just hit the jackpot." Harlan said and Maggie stared at her hands on the table, smiling to herself. "Now your a strong woman. Are you their daughter?" Harlan looked up at me and I shook my head. As much as I wished I was their daughter, I wasn't.

"No I'm not. I joined their group maybe a month back now. But they are like parents to me. We're all a family here, everyone." I said and he nodded. Suddenly, the RV stopped and I heard multiple grunts coming from Rick. "Damn." he moaned. It sounded like we were stuck in mud or something. 

"A storm must've passed through." Rick spoke up and I walked to the front of the RV with everyone else. "We're stuck." Rick muttered and Jesus stood up, looking around to where we were. "No worries. We're here." Jesus spoke as he walked towards the RV door. He swung open the door and we all jumped out of the RV. The wheels were deeply stuck in the mud underneath us. 

"That's us. That's the hilltop." Jesus spoke up and I examined the big building in front of us with secured walls around it. The hilltop was a huge place and I didn't understand how this place has not been taken down yet, due to how vulnerable it looks. Jesus led the way up the hill to the secured building and the more closer we got, the more I gripped onto my knife. 

As we continued to walk up the hill I heard a man speak up from the walls. "Stop right there." His voice blared out and we all pointed our guns towards the two men on top of the gates. "You gon' make us." Daryl snapped at the men and their eyes diverted to Jesus. "Jesus what the hell is this?" One of the men exclaimed to him. 

"Open the gates, Cal. Freddie's hurt." Jesus explained to the men and he turned around to face Rick. "Look, sorry about these guys. They get antsy standing up there all day doing nothing." He spoke to us and turned back around at the other men. "They give up their weapons. Then we'll open the gates." The man shouted down to us. 

"Why don't you come down here and get 'em." Daryl growled at the men just before Harlan pushed his way through and started to speak up. "Gentlemen. Look we vouch for these people, all right? They saved us out there. Lower the spears." "Look I'm not taking any chances. Tell your guy Gregory to come out here." Rick muttered to Jesus.

"No. Don't you see what just happened? I'm letting you keep your guns." Jesus said, eyeing down Rick. Maybe what Jesus said was correct but this still doesn't change my opinion about the guy. "Look, we ran outta ammo months ago. I like you people. I trust you. Trust us." Jesus spoke to Rick. Rick looked at us all and nodded for us to put down our guns. "Open the gates, Cal." Jesus said to the men on the gates. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 5K 43
"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not."
394K 10.2K 55
"i got stuck on this planet with you, and there is no way in hell i'll stay away"
681K 22.6K 48
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ถ...