Fated to Love (KimCop)

By Painful_Ends

πŸ”»C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D (KimCop Fanfiction) The CEO of Moonshine chasing an ordinary guy, he met by a chance. The... More

Chapter 1: Love at Second Sight
Chapter 2: Look at me, Only me
Chapter 3: 10 Reasons of Disliking
Chapter 4: Extra Luggage of Mine
Chapter 5: First Step, First Plan
Chapter 6: Signing In, Signing Out
Chapter 7: Stay with me, Stay in my life
Chapter 8: Love is in the Air
Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate
Chapter 10: Third Wheel
Chapter 11: Loving you is my Favorite Mistake
Chapter 12: Where do the Heartbroken goes
Chapter 13: Hard to say I'm sorry
Chapter 14: Pretend Until it Last
Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!
Chapter 16: Time is Over but Feelings is Never
Chapter 17: Keep Holding in Lies
Chapter 18: Love Grows, Decision Knows
Chapter 19: Stupidity Strikes
Chapter 20: Holding on, Holding off
Chapter 21: Foolish heart
Chapter 22: Gazing Love
Chapter 23: No Matter What Happen
Chapter 24: Bitter-Sweet Candy
Chapter 25: Back Off
Chapter 26: See the Light
Chapter 27: Lasting Love
Chapter 28: Time with you
Chapter 29: Stormy Night
Chapter 30: Brightest Light
Chapter 31: Fall from the Past
Chapter 32: Love that Bind Us
Chapter 33: Fated to Love
Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever
Extra Chapter: Everyone Deserves to be Happy
Epilogue: Fated to End

Prologue: Everything's Begin for a Reason

2.6K 69 12
By Painful_Ends

EVERYTHING'S BEGIN FOR A REASON

"Mr. Yada!" The young man called out the older man, who's busy in driving an expensive car. Older man focused on the road; moreover, he didn't dare to take a little glance.

Kim utter something when he learned that the man will never give a response in him. "I want to drink." After saying of what he wants, he turns his eyes in the window of the car.

Witnessing the beauty of town city in the middle of the night. While his mind wondering of somehow in his life. I have everything, money: to get what I want, power: to control everyone and position: to bow their heads in me. But! it seems, there's still, an emptiness in my life?

The silence of their life broke after the older man did it. "We're here, Mr. Kim." He bid his respect to Kim's position.

The young man went out himself in the car. He fix his expensive black suit before he  walks inside.

The loud sounds of music and beats, welcomed the young man. A lot of girls and boys, welcome him too by not minding his existence inside. Until he decided to take a sit, infront bar.

"Sazerac, please!" Words slip-off in his irresistible lips. He need to release this bad day with a bad happen earlier.

While he's waiting and preoccupied by something, someone's caught his eyes. The picky eyes captured by someone stranger at this time. Another young man but probably, much younger in him. Wearing a pink coat that suits in his cuteness.

Mr. Kim didn't notice that he's smiling in this middle crowd. He's enjoying in what his eyes witnessing. The other man, far a bit with a 3 chairs away, trying to gulp in his drink and every time he does, he pinch his nose, just to lessen the bitterness taste. What a child! Kim murmur from his head.

"Here, Sir!" A voice from other while putting down the drink he prepared.

Mr. Kim get his glass and went to the man who captured his attention. "Are you dump, also?" Then he take a sit beside him.

The other man take a quick glance then back his attention in the glass filled by  a bitter and hard drink.

Kim continue when the other man didn't mind his words. "I am dump also. My 3 years relationship was already ended by her, earlier." Mr. Kim explained before taking a sip. A bitterness running in his throat. Made him to have quick close of eyes.

The other man still as quiet and didn't say any single word, even a little sound of noise. He just avoiding the existence of the man who's trying to have a conversation in him.

"It feels bad for now. But a lot of girls, surround. So, its not bad at all." Mr. Kim continue to talk even he didn't receive any response.

But then, he's a famous guy who's  admired by everyone. "How could you say that? After ended up the 3 years of love?" Finally, the other man talked.

But Kim laughed a bit before he say something weird. "3 years of love? Its funny!"

The unbelievable face drawn to the other man. He can't imagine of what this man saying. He thinks this man is a crazy bastard.

"I'll like them. If only if, I can get a benefit." Kim honestly saying. Before he taste the bitterness again.

"Such a crazy!" The other man murmur. Before making a sign in asking another one of what he drink.

The conversation cut off, when the moment of the other man's cellphone ringing in the table bar. But he's taking a look; moreover, didn't want to pick it.

"Are you going to look at? And didn't pick it up? ... Just answer it." Kim say while looking in the man beside him. He kept a staring game until the man gave up.

"We're already done. No more reason to answer it." A sad voice while avoiding those eyes.

A playful smile came in Kim's lips before he say something insane idea. "Do you want me to replace that bastard?" He's a player and keeps playing in his wild game. And the perfect target is the cute guy beside him.

Then the other man choked after hearing it. "Are you going to kill me?" He complained after wiping his lips. He's not a type of guy who wants to play a fire.

Kim turn his body to face the cute man. "You know, they call me, 10 minutes to fall in stare."

Kim starts to light the fire. Its turn Copter in having a no choice and needs to keep playing here.

"Do you think? That I am going to fall? Look! I am a man." The other man turn his reddish face. A sign of a totally drunk.

"Try me!" Kim confidently answered.

This shorter man pick his unstoppable ringing phone. Then, click end call. Set the timer into 10 minutes span, enough for breaking the over confident man.

"If you're wrong, you will pay my bills here." He said after putting down the phone, in the bar table.

"Deal!" Kim agreed. "Just wait, you will fall in 10 minutes. Just look in my eyes. In my eyes only." He added before he sit properly.

"Keep your mouth, zip!" The irritated man click his phone and start the game.

The 10 minutes span is already started. Looking in each other, matching their eyes and wanting to beat each one.

.
.
.
.
.

9 minutes more..

Kim didn't take away his eyes. Never fades the confident that running in his own blood. Confident that will surely, beat the other man.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

8 minutes more..

As if, the other man will getting beaten.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7 minutes more..

Surely, you will fall! My dear. Kim's thought with over confident, running in his veins.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

6 minutes more..

The other man trying to stop himself in mesmerizing of how handsome this man. He's good looking! Too manly! Almost perfect appearance. The height is nice too. Since, he's tall.

.
.
.
.
.
.

5 minutes more..

His face, a picture of everyone's dream man. His eyes, a lot of stories behind. His lips, soft and irresistible one. The other man thoughts while his eyes keep attached to Kim's face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4 minutes more..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 minutes more..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 minutes more..

.
.
.
.
.

1 minute more..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

50 seconds more..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

43 seconds more..

Until, Kim shocked after the other man grabbed his collar and their lips, landed to each other. Tasting the quick but sweet kiss.

The other man didn't hesitated when he did that in the crowded and public place. But when he came back in what the reality is, he can't look at the man he kissed. The embarrassment written in his face.

Kim laughed when he saw the reddish face turns into totally red.

"Don't laugh, its not funny at all." He complained before gulping the rest of his drink.

"Take it easy!" Kim took away the glass in man's hand. "Drink mildly." He added before putting down the glass.

"How? It's really embarrassing!" The other man covered his face by those hands of him. Just to hide the embarrassment.

"I told you. No one can resist my charms." Kim teased the lost one. "By the way, I am formally introducing myself. I am Kim, the one you kissed and you are?"

The other man take a peek and slowly putting away those hand. He sees Kim face, the face that he can't resist earlier. "Copter! I am Copter." Then he turn his eyes away.

***

My Note:

Let me to introduce this new story of mine. The two stranger with unexpected love story but fated to narrate.

Please forgive me. I am not good in English. And it isn't my first language. So, please forgive me again.

Fated to Love By: greyKen_Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
380K 33.2K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
3.6K 191 14
! DISCONTINUED ! ___________________________________ Two kingdoms hold a grudge against one another, it seemed that it may never come to an end. Tha...