Summer Fling

Bởi kitty_ross

If you are pursueing a job as a camp counselor, there is a list of things Paris Kennedy would advise you not... Xem Thêm

Summer Fling
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 32

43 3 2
Bởi kitty_ross

"Jason?" Paris whispered.

"Hm?" he squeezed her hand.

"Thanks" she stated.

He smiled. "No problem. You're family and I'd do anything for you. Besides, he deserves it."

She frowned. "I hope this works."

"It will" Jason assured her before pullibg her out the car. Her heels clicked on to the pavement, and she almost lost her balance, but he caught her. "Careful babe" he winked.

She laughed and stood up straight. She looked down and pulled at the bottom of her dress a little. Her black dress was a little too short for her liking, making her feel self concious.

"Stop pulling at your dress!" Jackie whispered as she and Alex passed Paris and Jason. Paris opened her mouth to protest, but Jackie beat her too it. "You look hot, now walk in ther like you own it."

"Right" Paris nodded and followed them into the club. 

The One Direction boys were already there, seated at a table near the door. Ariel was the first to spot her friends. "Ahh!" she squealed, running up to hug the girls. "This is so great! I can't believe we're all together again!" 

Paris giggled. "Ariel! I've missed you!"

"I have missed you too!" Ariel replied in a relieved voice. Harry walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. "I mean, living here and on tour with the guys is great, but ther were definatley moments where I needed my girls."

Tiffani smiled. "Believe me, we needed you too!" 

Ariel grinned and looked at the full group. "Oh my gosh! This is 4HOW, isn't it? Mitch's band? Don't just stand there, introduce me!"

The group laughed. "Well," Jackie started. "This is Alex, he's the drummer" she said, leaning her head against his shoulder. He grinned and held out his hand that Jackie wasn't holding. Ariel smiled and shook it.

"Nice to meet you" he yelled over the music.

"You too!" Ariel replied. She turned and looked at Paris, who was holding hands with Jason. Ariel smirked. "Who's this?"

"Jason" Paris introduced with a smile.

Ariel grinned and leaned in to whisper in Paris's ear. "You bounce back fast girlfriend!"

Paris blushed. "I'll tell you about it later. It's a funny story."

Ariel nodded. "You'd better." She looked past Jason and Paris and looked at Hayden. Her nose crinkled a little. "Who's the freak with the green hair?" she asked.

The group laughed. "That's Hayden, he's a guitarist" Tiffani explained.

Ariel raised an eyebrow. "Interesting group you've got here, Mitch."

Mitch smiled. "Charming as ever, aren't you Ariel?" Ariel smiled.

"Uh, babe? Let's go introduce them to everyone else" Harry suggested. Ariel grinned and motioned for the group to follow her and Harry. They led them back to One Direction's table. 

Louis's eyes lit up. "Paris! Jackie! Tiff! It's so great to see you, again!" he cheered, giving them each a hug. "Here, meet my girlfriend, Eleanor!" he stated and pointed to the girl sitting next to him.

"Oh my gosh its Eleanor Calder!" Paris gasped. Eleanor laughed and held out a hand for Paris to shake. "I absolutely love you and I've been telling Louis to give you a ring all summer! You guys are so cute together!" 

"Thanks" Eleanor blushed. Louis grinned and slipped an arm around her waist. 

"Your style is amazing!" Tiffani told Eleanor as she shook her hand.

"Thank you" Eleanor replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Jackie said as she shook Eleanor's hand.

"You too" Eleanor smiled.

Paris looked around the table and saw Zayn engaged in a conversation with a blonde beauty. She gasped. Jason looked at her suspiciously. "Are you okay?"

"It's Perrie freaking Edwards!" Paris fangirled. Jason and Alex laughed as Zayn and Perrie looked up. Zayn smiled and waved at Paris. She laughed at herself and waved back.

"I feel so ugly compared to them" Jackie whispered to Paris.

"Me too!" Paris whispered back, causing both girls to giggle.

"You girls are lovely" Alex complemented as Zayn and Perrie approached them.

"So you're Paris and Jackie?" Perrie asked. The girls nodded. "It's so great to meet you! Zayn said he had a wonderful time this summer. I just wish I had come to visit."

"Awe!" Paris cooed.

Ariel stepped in between the blondes. "Perrie, I'm sure Paris is dying right now because she is meeting one of her idols," Ariel teased. Paris blushed and Perrie grinned. "However, I'm going to need to steal her for a second."

Ariel pulled Paris away from the group. "Don't look now," Ariel mumbled. "But there is a certain boybander who is shooting daggers through his eyes at you right now." Paris looked over and caught sight of Liam, who looked irritated. "I said don't look at him!" Ariel snapped. Paris's eyes widened and she looked back at her friend. "What are you going to do about this?"

Paris thought for a second before grinning. "I'm going to dance" she replied confidently. She grabbed Jackie's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Both girls began moving to the music.

"What was that for?" Jackie asked.

"Liam was glaring at us, so I thought I should give him something to glare about" Paris smirked. Jackie roled her eyes. A few moments later, the girls were joined by Alex and Jason. Harry and Violet, as well as Tiffani and Mitch, and Perrie and Zayn, joined them also. 

The group laughed as the four best friends (Ariel, Paris, Jackie, and Tiffani) tried out some ridicoulous dance moves they made up. Mitch and Alex attempted to waltz at a slow song, but ended up laughing to much to continue. Perrie and Paris held an ongoing conversation about Little Mix, mainly because Paris couldn't stop fangirling. Jason and Alex made fun of the way Liam and Niall were watching Paris and Jackie. 

Another slow song came on and Jason grabbed Paris's hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist. "Your ex looks like he's about to kill me" he mumbled into her ear.

She looked at Liam, who was glaring at both of them from the table. She looked back at Jason. "Sorry?" she.shrugged. "Is kind territorial."

"Oh trust me" Jason chuckled. "Mitch already briefed me on it." Paris laughed at the memory of counselor's night out.

Alex and Jackie were dancing next to Paris and Jason. "Um, what is Niall doing?" Jackie asked as Alex twirled.her around.

Paris and Jason turned their heads to the table again, where Liam was still glaring and Niall had his back turned. He was obviously drinking, but it was who he was drinking with that caught their attention. He was talking, and dancing, with two random girls.

"Whatever he's doing, he looks like a spazzing chicken" Paris stated, making Jackie snort.

"He's just trying to make you jealous" Alex stated.

"Well two can play at that game" Jackie smirked and moved closer to Alex.

"Newsflash, thats what we've been doing" Paris reminded her. "We just haven't gotten drunk to do it."

Jackie grinned as an.idea popped into her head. "We can be" she suggested and grabbed Paris hand, pulling her away from Jason.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Alex called after them.

Jackie pulled Paris to the bar. "Two shots of water. But make it suspicious okay? We've got to ex boyfriends we need to humiliate" she said to the bar tender, who nodded and began making their drinks.

"What are you thinking Jackie?" Paris asked.

"Water looks like Vodka. Vodka looks like water" Jackie stated. "Now, are you ready to put on the show of your life?"

Paris grinned. The bar tender sat two shot glasses full of clear liquid in front of them. Paris grabbed one and held it in the air. "Bottom's up" she yelled and tipped it back.

Jackie laughed and followed her lead. They both asked for seconds.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Jackie squealed as she downed another shot.

"Me either" Paris laughed and swallowed another drink.

Pretty soon, the girls started to act drunk. They giggled at everything and sung loudly and off key to every song that came on. They made friends with the bartender, who helped them make their performance even more believable.

They knew they had Liam and Niall's attention because the boys descreetly moved to the bar, directly across from the girls. Paris squealed and began dancing to "Turn Down for what". Jackie followed her lead. Soon they were dancing on the bar, causing lots of commotion.

Jason and Alex ran over to make sure they were alright. Paris lost her footing abd slipped. Alex caught her. "Okay princess, I think you've had enough" he stated, taking the glass out of her hand.

"Hehe, you called me princess!" Paris giggled. She gasped. "Are you my prince?"

"Something like that" Alex stated, helping her stand up. Jackie sat down on the bar and leaned towards Jason.

"You, sir, are a cutie" Jackie slurred to Jason as she flicked him in the nose.

"Uh, thanks?" he shrugged. He grabbed her drink off of the bar and sniffed it. He then took a sip. He looked at Alex. "Dude! Its just water!"

Alex looked at him confused and took a sip of Paris's drink. When he realized it was just water, he looked at the girls. "Lightweight much?"

Paris giggled. "They don't know that" she winked. Alex and Jason saw Liam and Niall and nodded when they realized the girls were faking it.

"Well, lets make this even more interesting" Jason suggested.

"What?" Paris asked.

"Kiss me" he commanded.

"What?" she repeated. He nodded. She looked over at Liam, and then back at Jason. "Okay" she.shrugged and wrapped her arms around his.neck. "Ready?' she asked.

"Are you?" he asked.

"YOLO" she shrugged and planted her lips in his. Jackie gasped and Alex's eyes widened.

This kiss lasted for about seven seconds and when they both pulled away they both laughed. "No offense Paris, but don't ever do that again."

"Agreed" she nodded.

"Um, Paris?" Jackie asked, sounding sober. "Where's Liam?"

Paris looked around the bar and.couldn't see her ex. She searched around the club with her eyes but couldn't find him. "I don't know" she.replied. "But I'm not feeling to hot" she groaned.

"What?" Alex asked.

Paris held her abdomend with.one arm and covered her mouth. "I need go" she mumbled before running towards to bathroom. Jackie immediatly chased after her.

As soon as Paris reached the first stall in the bathroom, she puked. Jackie stood behind her and lifted her hair back.

A blonde girl walked into the bathroom and stared at them.in.disgust. "What?" Jackie taunted. "Never seen a girl throw up before? Move on and at least show some maturity!"

The blonde girl grimaced at Jackie before turning around and walking out, mumbleing "stupid americans" under her breath.

Ariel and Tiffani rushed in next. "Oh my gosh! Paris!" Tiffani gasped.

"I'm fine" Paris croaked.

"Jason and Alex told us immediatly after you ran off" Ariel informed. Paris stumbled out of the stall and to the sink.

"Oh gah- I look awful!" she croaked. Ariel wrapped her arms around her as she sobbed.

"No you don't" Ariel assured. "You look a little distressed, but not awful. Plus, I hear guys like a damsel. It gives them a feeling of pride knowing they can save you."

Paris laughed. "I don't know what happened."

"It was probably those drinks" Tiffani suggested.

"It couldn't have been" Jackie stated. "All we had was water."

Ariel raised an eyebrow at her. "Puh-lease. You two were dancing on the bar. You most definately did not just have water."

"We were acting" Paris revealed.

"What?" Ariel asked. Tiffani sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Jason and I aren't dating" Paris sighed. "And neither are.Alex and.Jackie. We faked it to get revenge on Liam and Niall."

At first, Ariel didn't say anything. Then she cackled. "No way!"

Paris smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"This is great" Ariel laughed. "Niall and Liam left a few minutes ago. They are at your hotel right now, waiting to confront you guys when.you get there."

Jackie and Paris looked at each other and laughed. "No way!"

"Whoa! Guys, what are ya'll going to do now?" Tiffani asked.

They stopped laughing and panicked. "Relax!" Ariel commanded. "I have a plan."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
260 62 26
Sometimes, some things are just meant to be. ******** The last thing Cassie Martin needs on the first day of her second year of university is some h...
18.5K 688 58
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...