COMFORT || J.JK

By golden_usagi17

"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "... More

-- INTRODUCTION --
-- 01 --
-- 02 --
-- 03 --
-- 04 --
-- 05 --
-- 06 --
-- 07 --
-- 08 --
-- 10 --
-- 11 --
-- 12 --
-- 13 --
-- 14 --
-- 15 --
-- 16 --
-- 17 --
-- 18 --
-- 19 --
-- 20 --
Secret Chapter

-- 09 --

16.2K 617 369
By golden_usagi17

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 09 ---

"Well, this looks like a call for a celebration!" Bang Sihyuk announced, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's and Namjoon's shoulder who held the shining award with their hands.

There were a roar of cheers, all staff smiling and laughing as joy took over them. The hard work had been paid off. BTS won the KMA award and also gained more acknowledgment from crowds, specially Jungkook who gained more confidence to himself. Everything seemed to perfect.

Seemed.

"How about saturday and sunday for a hot spring celebration?" Selja, BTS' manager suggest. "Of course every staff should attend."

With that, all of the cheers even got louder, some already planning on what to prepare and some even gathering around the PD-nim and manager to discuss the outing they will held. Huge triumphant smiles plastered on each faces as they talk about what food, events, games and etc. they should do during the said two days of fun celebration.

"Are you coming?" The small smile on your face faltered, hearing the soft honey-like voice behind you. A shiver running down your spine. Oh, how you missed that soothing voice. However, it wasn't long enough when the erupting heat on your cheeks diminished when you turned to face Jungkook looking at another staff behind you.

‘I thought he was asking me.’ you mumbled to yourself as you walk away from the scene and start 'faking' as if you're looking for Hannah and Yoomi.

Jungkook saw you. You walked away just like that, he really thought you'd stay and atleast mention something, well atleast to congratulate him for doing a great job in the stage. His eyes saddened seeing your form walking away. A small pout already making it's way to his lucious pinkish lips.

The ajhuma behind him chuckling at the weird behaviour of the boy. "You're supposed to ask her, right? So why did you suddenly faced me when she looked our way?"

Jungkook was speechless, it's true. He was asking you, but after seeing you stiffened at his voice, after seeing you looking his way, he became nervous and anxious. He immediately faked as if he was talking to the ajhuma and not you. He doesn't know why he did so, but he's indeed sure that he wasn't ready to hear your rejection.

The ajhuma smiled at him, she held the boy's cheek with her clammy hand as she lift his face so his eyes would meet her's. "You have to talk to her. Isn't she your closest noona here?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, but she's avoiding me."

××

The day of the said celebration occurred. It's not like you planned to come, but everyone in the small company came. It would've been rude of you to decline the offer. And besides, there's nothing to worry about. It's just a hot spring.

Or so you thought.

The bus ride hadn't been boring since Hoseok and Jin kept making funny jokes. Namjoon saying crucial facts every now and then as the bus they ride on pass through places he had seen in some books he reads. Taehyung making his 'son' Yeontan do tricks while the pale boy beside him who had been sleeping the whole ride was constantly muttering curses whenever Yeontan licks his face. Nothing is boring whenever BTS is around.

Your heart was the same. Wasn't bored and relaxed all the time. Instead of having a calm pace, it keeps pounding loudly and racing in accelerated speed as it keeps you restless. The fact that you're sitting between Jungkook and Jimin making it hard for you to breathe. They keep arguing like kids having a fight about who's stronger among batman and superman. Jungkook being beside you really doesn't help. You knew that any moment he'll talk to you or something and your only chance to avoid that was to pretend sleeping.

You missed his body's warmth, you missed his alluring scent, you missed his sweet voice, you missed his familiar closeness, you missed everything about him. And those were few things you're worried about. What if he noticed your behaviour? You're trying so hard not to be so close to him, yet you're also trying to seek for his warmth. You don't wanna get caught sniffing him, but his scent keeps calling your nose. You wanted to just hug him and be as close as you want to be again. You want to forget about those people who might mistaken your relationship and just tell him that you like him so much.

But you couldn't.

Afraid you were, you were afraid that the feelings you have for him would've worsen. You knew yourself too well. You know that once you let yourself do what your heart seeks, you'll end up falling hard for him. Through the following days you've been avoiding him, somehow, your feelings had subsided. But knowing that he's this close to you, it makes you question yourself. What if you're feelings became more stronger than before? What if you fall at his own made trap again? What if the liking turned to love? What if the love turned to obsession? You couldn't decipher.

It was frightening, specially after realizing you can never have him.

And on top of that, it was frustrating. He belonged to his fans and his job. When coming to him, you wouldn't know if he'll leave after a confession or will stay because he needs you in a way to comfort him. Being an idol means giving his life to the social media's care. And you weren't ready for that.

"Mm. . ." You heard him mumbled, as he shuffled beside you on his seat. Turning to look at Jungkook, he was fast asleep. His head hanging and almost dropping on your shoulder. His mouth was slightly parted in ajar as his muffled snores sounded so cute for your ears' perspectives.

You wanted to lift his head and place it on your shoulder for making his nap a bit better, but your hands seemed to be frozen on its spot. Your eyes shows sadness as you stare at the boy.

It was baffling, not knowing how to approach him. You don't know if you're even allowed to touch him, care for him after what you've done. And it was painful, being forced to restrain your feelings. Frightened not to scare him or being left behind at the end.

××

"Jungkook you should wake up." Jimin whispered at the younger, still sleeping on your shoulders, his arms wrapped around your waist for his dear life.

Jimin shook him again and again, only earning a groan and a whine as Jungkook just pulled you more closer to his chest. Your cheeks were burning and your stomach scrunching, the heat of his skin felt comfortable and disturbing at the same time. ‘How did I ended up in this position?’ you asked yourself.

After a few seconds of him whining and Jimin shaking him, a windshield laugh was heard behind the seat. Jin came into the scene with an amused expression on his face. He approached where Jungkook is, seeing the maknae's head now awkwardly buried on the softness of your chest. You were flustered and didn't know what to do. His small snarls sending radiation on your skin.

Jin ‘tsk-ed’ before whispering, "This is how you wake him." With that said, his hand came in contact with Jungkook's chest and in one swift move he pinched the boy's nipple earning a load groan and whimpering whine from the boy as he woke up with an annoyed expression.

"Hyung!" He whined.

Jin just laugh, pointing at you and showing Jungkook what he had done. And just after that, the maknae faced you, his ears growing red as he abruptly opened his eyes in shock. His eyes trailing at his hands that were on your waist, but midway stoping at your chest part where he saw a small patch of water looking like a saliva on your shirt. He immediately know that it was his doing. Damn it! He must've drooled in sleep and fuck it! it was you who he clumsily drooled on.

He immediately stood up, bowing a 90° and repeatedly saying, "I'm so sorry, noona."

You laugh it off, somehow it wasn't awkward to you anymore. You shook your head standing up and leaving the three boys. Two boys laughing at the maknae and one already digging holes on the ground trying to find a hole to hide at.

××

It was inexplicably boring inside the girls' bath house. Yoomi and Hannah grasping each other's boobs as if trying to calculate who had bigger and smaller. You sighed at the two and just tried listening to the ajhumas and other older noonas talking about their life with their family. It was indeed boring you to death. You sometimes wonder what could it be with the boys' bath house, they seemed really noisy.

"Must be checking out each other's dick sizes." Hannah mumbled behind you earning a glare from you. The girl just cheekily smiled at you. "What? You're thinking what might they be doing in there, right?"

You scoffed, "Very nice, Han. I didn't raise you to talk dirty like that!" You jokingly scold her.

She raised her hands in defence, "I'm so sorry, Mum. But don't worry! I'll ask horri watur from J-Hope and call Namjisus to cleanse my soul."

You laughed at her, hearing her use some of BTS' inside jokes. Soon enough Yoomi came to the fun as she saw you and Hannah laughing, "Yah, don't forget Father St. Suga Louis Adams— wait am I even saying it right?"

Then again you laughed.

On the other side of the said bath house were boys' are designated, few men had been planning to make a peeping hole on one of the wooden bamboo walls. Mostly old men who probably thinks its fun to peek on girls on hot springs. Jungkook just shook his head at the idea of some of their back up dancers. They were all naked and seeing elephants with different colours and sizes everywhere freaks him out!

"Yah, hyungs, you could've atleast wrap towels on your waist so you weren't violating some innocent eyes here!" Jungkook jokingly shouted at the few boys having troubles on how to peek. "Ah, Jinjja! It's abusing my eyes."

The older men laughed at the maknae, "You'll get used to it, son."

Jungkook's face became more mortified hearing that, "You mean you tend to make me see them all day?!" He shrieked not liking the idea, he almost gagged.

Namjoon laughed, "Oh c'mon, it's not like you don't borrow my computer at night."

Jungkook sneered at him, "You made me watch those."

"Those shows might come in handy someday, though." Namjoon winked at the flustered kid before gesturing his hand in a motion that would make Jungkook think of something rated.

But before Jungkook could even think of something, Jin was already there slapping Namjoon's back. "Yah! Stob it! You keep corrupting the kids!"

"Oh my ghad! I saw a snakue~!!!" Hoseok suddenly screamed earning amused looks by the others. He pointed under the steams of hot water. "Really! I wasn't lying, I even touched it! IT'S A FREAKING SNAKUE—"

Yoongi smacked the younger's heard with a grumpy expression, "Shut up idiot! That was my dick, don't grab anything under the water!"

"Oh, I didn't know I'm sorry!" Hobi beamed. "Me is really sorry!"

Taehyung and Jimin rolled they're eyes, they went to the maknae and dragged him in one if the corners. The two had mischievous looks on their faces as Jungkook just gave them a blank stare, tilting his head to the sides and gave his hyungs a ‘what’ look on his face.

Tae wiggled his brows, "Time for measurement!" He chirped showing a ruler on one hand.

Jungkook stood up scoffing, "Can you guys get any more weirder?!"

But what he said didn't came through Taehyung's brain, he unconsciously started acting like an actor he is once he saw Jungkook's package, Taehyung had his back leaned on a wall, sliding down whilst looking at Jungkook's 'buddy' with a great shooketh reaction on his face. Such a great great actor he is.

Jimin just clapped his hands as he taps on Jungkook's shoulder, "Aum, excuji meeee~ how much for the big pepper—"

"Not for sale!" Jungkook spats leaving his hyungs and swimming back to the middle, resting his head on one of the rocks. He mumbled, "What a weird day."

××

Looking through the wooden hallways and letting your fingers slide at the Japanese styled encrypted walls, your small figure turned into a halt. Hearing a soft voice singing into something familiar, you unconsciously leaned at the door, trying to get better access of hearing the sweet, beautiful and soothing voice behind the wide door.

“The way to love me isn’t hard
Just hold me tight like you are now
We don’t know what will happen to us later
But I like that nothing’s decided”

You knew exactly that it was Jungkook, his honey-like voice would always catch your attention. Indeed he's not called BTS' main vocalist because of nothing. But no matter how soothing and calming his melodies sounded for you, you couldn't forget the sadness and pain that you can hear in his
voice.

“Who cares what others say?
We can’t live without each other, so what’s the problem?
We can be more in love together”

Your heart breaks hearing him singing something so lovely yet sad. ‘Could he possibly be feeling this way?’ you thought to yourself. It might've been just a song, something every singer would try to make a cover of. After all it wasn't Jungkook's composition, it's “Only Then” by Roy Kim, but you couldn't just forget the fact that Jungkook was singing into it like he's putting all of his heart into the said song

“If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes, when it’s that time”

You closed your eyes, breathing in as you felt his voice getting louder and closer to the door. That didn't give you much time to move away, it's as if he made you weak on that spot as you continued to lean, knowing that any moment he'll open the door.

And he did.

“Only then we can break up—” he's voice stoping once he saw you standing infront of the changing room's door. He shrieked as he instinctively, yet accidentally poured the water inside the glass on his hand at you, your eyes abruptly opening and your dazed expression faltering once seeing Jungkook standing infront of you, topless with only a towel on, but that wasn't even your concern now. Subsiding the forming heat on your cheeks and flipping inside your stomach, you glared at the boy, seeing the empty cup of water still in his hands.

"You made me wet—!" However stoping at you sentence, god knows how much you regretted saying that. But we all know you couldn't take that back anymore, what's been said. has been said. Now, your cheeks are literally burning from both embarrassment and anger. "Okay, that sounded wrong just now."  You muttered, admitting the awkward words you blurted.

Jungkook smirked at you, "Really, noona? I made you wet that much you have to scream it?" He asked teasingly, wiggling his brows.

You turned around, "Why—Why are you even in there?!" You stammered.

He licked his lips, moisturizing what was dry before he speaks with a cocky grin, "Aren't I the one supposed to be asking you? You're eavesdropping on me singing inside a male's changing room."

You look at him, frightened. "I—i... I'm just looking around — I didn't know..."

Your eyes tried avoiding his intense one, realising you'd been talking to him, but much to your unfortunate life, you ended up lowering your stupid gaze on his stupidly toned chest and lower abdomen — seeing the legendary secret 'abs' that BigHit does not allow ARMYs to see yet. With that, you have no choice but just to look away. You shivered as your eyes followed a small ounce of sweat that trickled down from his neck to the sides of his abs. Cheeks feeling numb because of the intense heat the convulsed at the apples of your cheeks.

Jungkook shyly chuckled at that, "I guess we're fair now."

You raised your an eyebrow at him, "What do you mean?"

He scratched the back of his nape, shyly giggling. "Well, I was so embarrassed this morning after waking up and seeing my spits on your clothes. But I feel even now, I made you embarassed too, right?"

You nervously let out an airy laugh, "Right..."

An awkward silence suddenly enveloped the both of you until Jungkook broke it by faking a cough. "Anyways, you better get out. I still need to change, I just really came to check on who's listening to me because I saw shadows behind the door, though I wasn't expecting it to be you."

Your face came back to being stoic again trying to calm your nerved senses, you hesitated and nodded turning your back on him. You couldn't help it anymore, biting your lips to suppress your wide smile. He's so cute, yet he's damn oozing hot. You swore you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight because of him. Your heart was thumping wildly repeating the image of him inside your head as you try to remember his sweet voice again. Why was he so perfect?

Jungkook smiled to himself, "Hopefully, this could be a step for us to go back to what we're used to be."

--

A/N: Y'ALL TOO SILENT I LOVE YOU, LOL IM HURT. BUT ANYWAYS. AS PROMISED, I WILL POST MY THE Q&A.

Question from: DenGabrielle1995⤵

For Jungkook; Do you like y/n? Do you still think ur still a baby? What do u think about y/n? What if she sees you more than a friend? Would you consider it?

Jungkook's answer; First of all not the second, why is there too many questions!? *whining* of course I like noona! She's my favourite noona! I'm not a baby anymore, I AM MAN ENOUGH, OKAY? I'M A MAN! I think if y/n noona would see me as a man, I'd be happy! I like y/n noona! :)))

For Y/N; Is Jungkook sexy?

Y/N's Answer; Idk about you, you're me right? So you should know it to yourself. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.3K 14
"This is your fault. You did this to me. But I can't help but still feel attracted to you." β€’~❉᯽❉~β€’ Thanks to Jungkook, (Y/N) can't speak anymore. Wh...
83.7K 2.4K 50
"What are you doing." I said in slight pain "You said you don't wanna be treated like a little girl, right? Then I'll treat you like a woman. This me...
149 1 26
"I wanna date you." He said. Both of us just stopped and stared at each other. Everything went slow mo for a moment. It's like I could hear that real...
135 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...