I love you *Matthew Espinosa*

By EspinosaSlayee

Victoria Dallas, Cameron's younger sister, plans to visit the guys at their Magcon tour. Victoria ( also know... More

I love you *Matthew Espinosa*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author Note!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
The end :(
Deleting another book...
Author's note
I'm on Twitter!!!

Chapter 26

2.4K 61 12
By EspinosaSlayee

Tori POV

I woke up. Trevor is still gone. Ugh. I walked out the room. I made myself breakfast. I took a picture of myself and posted it on instagram. When I was done, I went back in the room and changed.

I went for a walk by the beach. " Well, this is so much fun." I mumbled.

" Yep!" I heard someone say. It's Trevor.

" How did you hear me?" I said.

" Powers." He said and we laughed. He held my hand and we walked.

Later on, we went eat at a restaurant. Minutes later, I hear...

" Trevor! Babe!" I turn to see a girl. She had blonde hair, lots of make-up, and wore some short clothes. Gross.

" Um, babe. Why is this thing with you? I told you to tell her to back off!" She said with anger.

" Jade, babe. This is my friend and I couldn't tell her because I was with you last night." Trevor said. What? He isn't standing up for me but Jade. I got mad. I thought he loved me.

" You know what Trevor! You are a jerk. I know you cheated!" Jade said.

" No. Tori, tell her." He said, looking at me.

" Trevor stop! Stop lying. To me. To Jade. I thought you loved me. You asked me to be yours, now look! I hate you. I can't believe that you would do this!" I yelled, causing everyone to look.

" Yea. Trevor, you are so stupid." Jade said. I grabbed my drink and poured it on Trevor. Jade did the same. I walked out.

" Hey! Um. Tori!" Jade called. I waited for her.

" Sorry. About the names. And for being mean." Jade said.

" It's ok. But I guess, we both fall into his trap." She nodded.

" Maybe we can hang out. You seem cool." Jade said.

" Yea." She gave me her number and I gave her mine.

I walked away and went to the house. I grabbed my stuff and put it into the luggage. I left a note and put it under Stacy' s door. I walked out and went to Cameron.

I knocked on the door. My parents...

" Look, it's the fat pig again!" I was angry. But I had to hide it.

" Um. Where is Cameron?" I said.

" He lives in a hotel now. But why are you still alive, troll?" My mom said. I ignored her and walked to the park. I went through my luggage and found my new best friend, my blade. I haven't did it before.

I sliced my skin again and again. 6 cuts. " So much pain..." I mumbled. The blood dripped down my skin. It stained my clothes. Did I mention that I can't stand seeing blood? But I still do it.

" Tori! Oh my God!" I turn to see Matt. He ran to me. He saw me. He saw me cut.

" Matt... please..." I looked at him. I felt dizzy. I see him take his phone out. " No...." I said. Then I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
91.4K 2.1K 49
Brianna Foster has fangirled over the MagCon boys for as long as she can remember. She has always dreamed of meeting them in person. When MagCon come...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey ReneΓ© is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...