Gorillaz And Me (Pt 2)

By Pearl2002

It's been years since the incident...but i don't remember, i have forgotten everything... My name, my friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

Chapter 15

316 9 0
By Pearl2002

After telling my mum several times about my Non relationship with Danny as well as my Non crush she finally decided to let it go.

Daniel was...nice. I liked him a lot. He was kind, funny, he's got nice hair and i like his clothes too.
Sure I fancy him but, not like crush fancy. For example, Kissing him would be kinda gross. Unless it's on the cheek...those would be nice.

"Broken. Our love, is broken."

I sing along with the radio as i lay on my bedroom floor completely bored out of my mind.
Over the few months of staying home I developed a liking to this new band. Gorillaz, I think that's what it was called. Though I don't really know who they are. I like the music.
Mum had thrown away most of my toys and my art supplies so I couldn't do anything...and playing with Polly pockets all the time were getting boring.

I heard the click of the door open and i instantly stopped singing and turned off the radio, quickly turning on my telly to cartoons.

"Hey, Starshine. What are you listening to?"
Mum came up to me with a soft smile...i know how she was with music. I had to be careful.

"Nothin' I was just watching cartoons."

I replied sitting up and looking on the TV. Charley and Lola. Im surprised they still played this. Its been ages.

"You reddy to see Dawn today?"

She asked with a soft smile.
I nodded my head slowly and began to get dressed for today. I had been in my pyjamas for most of it
Seeing Dawn was a blessing for me. I was always happy to see her no matter what. Mum always came back at the end of the day, she was always drunk, and she would always bring home strange men to stay the night with her... it wasn't really like her. I mean she would always tell me she's sorry but now...im not so sure if she actually meant it anymore.
As soon as I finished getting dressed i heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!!!"
I yell as i run through the hall, sliding across the tile to stop myself.
I opened the door and there stood Dawn with her bright happy to see me, smile on her face.

"Dawn!!!"
I yelled hugging her tightly, more than happy to see her.

"Hey girl."
She replied petting my hair and stepping inside,

"Hello Dawn."
Paula said grabbing her keys and briefly greeting her before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
"Alright. You know the ropes by now. Feed her, look after her, get her to bed on time and all that."

She then gave me a side hug before taking off to...wherever she went during the evening.

Once we were sure she left i pulled out her keyboard from behind the sofa and sat it down on my lap after sitting down.
After having mine broken, she had let me use hers a bit. For practice.

"Are you ready Dawn?"

I look up at her with a smile...my two front teeth had just started to grow in a little.
She gives me a smile and crouched down next to me.

"Actually...i was kind of hoping...we could go on a small road trip. What do you think?"

I got excited for a moment but lost my smile quickly. Leaving the house was a major NO from mum. She never wanted me leaving the house while she was gone. Even when she was in she never really let me outside.

"I donno...what if mum-"

"I already asked her before I came and she said yes."
Dawn smiled, rubbing my head.
"So it's okay."

I regained my smile. As long as mum said it was okay. It would be amazing! My heart began pounding as I became excited.

"Yes!"

"Alright then. Grab what you wanna take. I'll take you somewhere really fun!"

Immediately I grabbed my eye patch and a few of my dolls incase I got bored. This was gonna be fun!

(Time Skip)

We finally arrived at the place Dawn called home. After an hour of riding in her car it was really boring but i had a good time seeing everything.

Looking out the window to see the place I was a little displeased. The place looked awful.

We haven't even made it outside of the car and the place looked like it had been abandoned for years.

Rubbish was littered everywhere and there was a car crashed into a lamp post.

"Dawn? What is this is the place?"
I looked at Dawn, not really liking where I was. It looked...horrible. Like it had been abandoned for months.
"It looks completely trashed."

She gave me a half chuckle and mumbled something between the lines of 'you should see the inside.'

It hardly looked like anybody lived there. Was this what we were doing? Going into abandoned houses?

I was about to open the car door when Dawn grabbed my shoulder...

"Hang on lov, you can't go in yet.
she said turning me towards her. She then grabs a small blue container in her purse and opens it.
"What are those for?"
I asked, giving her a head tilt as I watched her fumble around with the container. She didn't answer me. She just stuck a finger inside and dipped out a small round clear thing with a bit of a greenish brown tent to it.

She then takes her other hand and opens my eye really wide and instantly pokes my good eye with it.

I draw back in pain and hold my eye.

"Owwwww!!!"
I yelped
"What the heck was that for Dawn!? That really hurt!"

"Sorry...I had to. They don't really take kindly to blue eyed strangers."

She replied. Grabbing the other one from the container.
"Now c'mon give me your other eye" she said ripping off my eye patch exposing my 'blank' eye.

"No!"
I screamed pushing her away from my eye.
"This feels dodgy I don't wanna do it!"

"C'mon! I need it, just for a second. It wont hurt like last time i promise!"
She yelled, reaching for me again.

"No!"
I screamed pushing her away.

"Look, look i'll even let you put it in this time."
She said pulling out the other one. This time it had a black circle in the center of it.

"First tell me what it is...then...maybe then, will i put it in my eye."
I said calming down a bit. She then pulls out a small mirror and shows me what i found to be the most amazing thing in my entire life...

"It's hazle! Wicked!"
I said in amazement. How did my eyes change like that!

"That's the magic of colored contacs lov,"
She said holding the other contact on her finger. I then moved my head closer and allowed her to put in the other one.

I then looks in the mirror again and almost cry as i see myself with what looks like a regular pupil. I was still blind in that eye but I looked normal!

"Sorry I couldn't get the pupil right...but hey, at least you won't have to wear that stupid eye patch anymore. Well at least around me. Don't tell Paula about it though she'd probably kill me."

Dawn closed the container, putting it in her bag as she then unlocked the door.
I gave her a nod as I smiled happily at her.

Just then there was a knock at Dawn's window. I turned to see a girl with black hair and dull silvery-gold rhinestone colored eyes. She twitched a bit as she stood there. She looked to be only a few years younger than Dawn...and a bit creepy. Who has eyes coloured like that?

Dawn opened the door and I followed.
The girl looked at me as if she was confused and had never seen another human being before.
I ran behind Dawn and hid. I don't think I liked her too much.

"You brought a child?"
She spoke in a cold monotone voice that somewhat echoed a bit. It sounded hallow...creepy.
"Master Murdoc will not be very pleased."

I clinged to Dawn as she glared at me with unblinking eyes.
What was with this girl?

"Oh, shut up you piece of rusted metal. I don't need you telling me what makes Mudz tick. I'm not here for him anyways."
Dawn snapped at the girl. Giving her a strange insult. Rusted metal? I felt Dawn grab my hand as she lead me inside the building.

"Dawn, who is that girl outside?"

Dawn sighed and shook her head.

"That's Cy. Don't mind her too much she's not a real person. Just a lazy mistake of a guitarist. Mudz should've never rebuilt her."

I blinked at her response in confusion. She had lost me at the name Cy.

"Huh?"

I was then greeted with that same strange girl. Her eyes dull and her skin as pale as a ghost.

"Correction Miss Dawn. I-"

"Nobody cares Cy. Go tinker with your system or something leave us alone."

The girl name Cy just nods and walks away. There was something odd and creepy about her...and about this house.
Something was definitely...off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 480 37
I went to a party. I don't like parties. I drank at the party. I'll never do it again. I accidentally took drugs. Never doing that again. I did somet...
2.2K 85 23
I know you forgot. But I never could. I never could do anything but remember. There's no one else like you Jacob Kowalski.
78.8K 1.7K 25
When Casey comes back to town, Jane feels extremely awkward around him and she isn't understanding why. She talks about this with Maura and she can o...
43.5K 2.2K 16
Everyone I've ever loved or cared about left. For the longest time, I had nobody. No one was there when I cried; No one was there when I was sick; No...