Enticing Him

By vovnix

[Warning! This story includes extreme mature content, MUST FAN TO READ AS MOST CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. >>... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

190K 2.8K 331
By vovnix

Chapter fourteen:

A fortnight had passed since I found out about my pregnancy and I was beginning to wish I hadn’t. It seemed as though ever since I found out, my body made sure to catch up with all the morning sickness I’d missed and I was currently lying in bed wishing I could just die. I told my boss the next day and he sent me home saying that I had overworked myself and needed to rest for the sake of my health and the baby.

I only dragged myself out of bed to throw up in the bathroom or grab something to eat. I had a huge appetite now and the weight I’d lost months ago had come back three fold. Apparently I was twenty-two weeks pregnant and due to have another ultrasound where I could find out the gender of the baby. My baby bump began to make an appearance last week and grew quickly so that unless I was wearing an extra baggy shirt, it was obvious I was pregnant.

Having an abortion was never an option. As soon as the initial shock passed I fell completely in love with this baby and knew it would be my number one priority. As for her daddy... I hadn’t had the guts to pick up the phone and call him. What would I say?

‘Oh hey there Jake, remember how I offered you no strings attached sex? Well, apparently there was one string attached and it’s in the form of an umbilical cord attached to the baby we made currently growing in my womb. How’s business been?’

No... obviously not.

As I contemplated how long it would take to crawl to the bathroom a knock sounded at my door. Ugh, who the hell would be visiting me? I hadn’t made any close friends and the only person who knocked on my door was the fedex man who brought my boxes up to my apartment.

The knocking got louder and more impatient yet no one yelled or asked if I was home. I considered letting them continue but after five minutes of constant knocking I groaned and flipped the dirty sheets off of me to drag myself to the door. Whoever the hell was knocking the crap out of my door would be in for a gruesome surprise when they saw me.

I glanced at my reflection in the TV screen as I passed it to the door and grimaced when I saw my tangled hair and dull skin. I hadn’t showered yet and my baggy clothes were all wrinkled. The knocking continued and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m coming damnit!” I shouted.

I unlocked the door and threw it open.

“Surprise!!! How have you-... Sasha! What the hell happened to you? Are you okay?” The incessant knocker was my best friend Jenna and I had to say that I was utterly surprised that she was here. I hadn’t seen her since the day I left for Australia and she had gone as far as begging me on her knees not to leave.

“Uh... I’m fine” I finally answered. “Come on in Jenna, how’ve you been?”

She eyed me sceptically before walking in dragging her luggage behind her and sat herself on the sofa.

“I’ve been good... Jake’s been a pain in the ass lately though, just in case you were wondering” I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

“Well that’s good for you and too bad for him. Now, may I ask what this random visit is about, not that I don’t appreciate it”

“Nothing” she said a little too quickly, “Can’t a girl travel across the world without notice to visit her best friend?”

“Apparently not...” I said but quickly stopped when I felt a wave of nausea hit me. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could without making it worse. I burst through the door and heaved up my stomach contents before cleaning myself off. I turned to leave and came face to face with Jenna.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked sincerely.

I sighed deeply and walked over to the sofa, gesturing for her to follow me. After she plopped herself next to me I lost all the words I’d planned to say. My mind came up blank and I opened and closed my mouth like a fish.

“Well...?”

It was too hard to say the words, so I simply stood up in front of her and slowly lifted my baggy t-shirt to reveal my baby bump while I gently caressed the hidden baby within me. Several expressions crossed her face: confusion, realisation, shock then happiness and wonder.

“You’re pregnant?” she whispered staring at my swollen belly. I nodded and her face lit up like the sun before she screamed in joy. “I HAVE A NEPHEW OR NIECE!”

She began laughing and hugged me tightly before holding me back at arm’s length, “This is my nephew or niece in here right?”

“Of COURSE it’s your niece or nephew!” I retorted slapping her arm.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Does Jake know?!” she squealed.

I pulled a face and slowly shook my head. “No, not yet... Don’t worry I wasn’t going to keep it from him but I just couldn’t think of a way to tell him. Jenna I offered him no strings attached sex and here I am carrying his baby!”

I broke down in tears.

This baby was causing me to have crazy mood swings and one moment I was smiling at the TV show I was watching then crying for no apparent reason. It was horrifying! Jenna wrapped me in a tight hug and just held me while I cried.

***

“You’re coming back home with me Sasha. I don’t care what you think or say. You don’t have anyone here and you’ve always been family to me but now it’s technically true!” Jenna argued with her.

“I barely started my job a few months ago Jenna, what would they think about me?”

“Who the hell cares?! You obviously can’t work the way you’re feeling now anyway and they’d understand for sure”

I thought about it and knew she was right. I had more than enough savings thanks to my generous pay from Jake to go without working for a few months and this was something I really needed to tell Jake in person, not over the phone.

“Okay”

The next day was my ultrasound and Jenna was nearly as excited as I was. She was bouncing on the spot speedily talking about buying clothes and baby things once the gender was found out. My bladder was bursting and I couldn’t wait to get the ultrasound over with so I go to the bathroom.

I was called in and Jenna followed with a massive smile on her face.

“Now lay back on here and we’ll get started, Sasha” the lady instructed. I hopped onto the cushion bed and lifted my blouse to show my swelling belly. I winced as the lady squirted cold gel on and she offered me a smile. It felt funny when she rubbed around looking at the ultrasound and taking measurements then finally after a few minutes she stilled her hand and pressed a button.

A thumping sound filled the room. “Hear that? That’s your baby’s heartbeat, it’s nice and strong as well so that’s very good!” Tears sprung into my eyes as I listened to the little thump-thump-thump of my unborn baby. I looked over to Jenna and she was already openly crying. “Now, did you want to know the sex of the baby?”

“Yes!” Jenna and I said in unison and we waited patiently as the lady prodded around.

“Now... see these three lines here?” she asked as she pointed to three slightly bolder lines on the screen. We nodded. “That shows that us that you are having a little girl”

I blinked. A girl. I’m having a little baby girl!

“Wow” was all I could utter. I was speechless as images of a little girl who looked exactly like her daddy ran through my head. She was going to be beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Jenna began to bawl her eyes out and the words ‘girl’, ‘princess’ and ‘shopping’ were all I was able to comprehend. We finished up inside and I was given a cd with images of the scan along with a video of my little baby girl squirming around and an audio of her heartbeat.

“Sasha! I’m going to have a niece!” Jenna squealed when we stepped outside the building. We screamed together with huge smiles permanently etched onto our faces as we squeezed each other in a tight embrace.

“Come on Jenna, I have a lot of packing to do”

The next few days were rushed. My boss wasn’t surprised to hear that I was quitting and moving back with Jenna. He let me go with a bonus as a baby shower present and I didn’t even need to give him two week’s notice.

In no time Jenna and I were on the plane back home and while I was excited and calm before, now I was a nervous wreck. It was time to tell Jake.

“Okay... so I’ll leave you to get settled back for a few days. If you need anything at all, no matter the time of day or night you call me alright?” Jenna assured me. I kept nodding as she spoke. “And Sasha... you need to tell him, soon”

“I know... I will. Just-just give me time okay?” She gave me a pointed look.

“Your time is limited sweety” Then with one last hug she left.

This was one of the reasons why I loved Jenna. She was always there to have my back and yet she pointed me in the right direction when I got a little lost. I plopped onto the sofa with my pregnancy magazine and flipped through pages when I came across an article about baby names.

I smiled. I couldn’t believe I was having a baby girl! I looked through the names listed and rejected each one. I wanted something different and beautiful. I pulled a face at the too common names and raised an eyebrow at the odd names I found, but then the perfect name hit me.

Annalise.

It was beautiful and perfect for my little baby girl.

“I can’t wait to meet you Annalise” I cooed as I rubbed my stomach. I jumped when she kicked my hand and stared in shock at the spot that moved. Quick as a flash I grabbed my cell phone and dialled Jenna’s number.

“Hell-“

“JENNA! SHE KICKED! SHE KICKED! SHE KICKED! GET OVER HERE NOW!” I screamed in excitement at the phone.

“The phone was filled was filled with car horns and a squealing Jenna and in five minutes she was back at my door.

“LET ME TOUCH YOUR STOMACH WOMAN!” she yelled as she leapt for my protruding belly. I laughed as Annalise kicked and squirmed against her hands and Jenna was positively beaming with happiness.

“She loves me!”

“Of course she does!”

***

His hot rough hands dragged themselves over my ass and I pried my eyes open to stare into his eyes. They were large and dark with lust as he squeezed me tightly and pulled me hard against his throbbing erection. His breath caressed my cheekbones and he kissed the corner of my mouth.

“Jake” I whispered. He cut off any more words by holding a finger to my lips.

“Shh... I need you Sasha” he declared before swooping down and capturing my lips with a hot and heavy kiss.

I held his shoulders and pushed, rolling him to his back. But as I was about to land on his sculpted chest I felt myself falling further and further, what the hell? Jake disappeared and I felt myself free falling into darkness. I screamed and woke up suddenly when I fell off the bed onto the ground.

Pain ripped through me when I hit the carpeted floor and I cried as I felt fluid between my legs. No! Not my baby! I wiped my fingers across my thighs and saw what I dreaded most. Blood.

[Jake’s POV]

I slammed my empty glass against the bar after finishing off another shot of whisky. She was here. She was back in the same country and I didn’t even have the guts to call her or ‘drop by’. Jenna had been on a high having her best friend back and it was getting on my nerves a little.

I didn’t know why I was having these jealous feelings about Jenna seeing her and not me. I could always just... call her and ask how the new job was going? My fuzzy brain thought up the different excuses and ideas of what I could say to Sasha and before I knew it my hand was already dialling her number.

The phone rang and rang and rang before it went to her voicemail. I continued to call, not caring that it was already late and became more frustrated with each unanswered call.

“Fuck this! I’ll just go visit her!” I dropped several bills for the bartender and nearly fell off my stool when I slid off.

I was a little more than tipsy but not enough to have my motor skills challenged, so I hopped into my car and drove off to Sasha’s apartment. Every minute that passed I became more eager to see her beautiful face. I’m sure she wouldn’t be too angry to see me at... I looked at my watch and frowned when it read two-thirty in the morning.

By the time I reached her apartment I’d sobered up and wondering if this was really a good idea. Hell, I was already here I might as well just see if she was alright, she wasn’t answering her phone after all.

I trudged up the stairs and stopped outside her door. Damn, the memories of holding her naked against the inside of that door came flooding back and I was suddenly fighting back a monster erection. Stop it Jake! That part of your life with her is over. She made that more than clear!

I knocked on the door and waited.

Nothing.

I knocked again a little harder, which was again answered by nothing. I sighed and turned to leave when a high pitched sound caught my ears. I listened intently and heard it again.

“Sasha!?” I cried at the door.  “Open the door Sasha!”

Her screams of pain became louder and louder and I didn’t wait a second longer. I took a step back and launched my foot at her door ripping the lock off and splintering the wood. “Sasha! Where are you!”

“Jake! Please help me!” She cried from her bedroom. I ran over to her and was shocked to see Sasha on the ground with blood seeping through her shorts. Her face was contorted in agony and her hand gripped at her stomach through her baggy shirt.

“I’m taking you to the hospital” I said immediately. I wasn’t wasting time calling an ambulance, I bent down and scooped her up bridal style and hurried out the door to my car before speeding away.

*** ******************************************************************************

A/N

Soooo..... firstly, IM SO SORRY I COULDN’T UPDATE BEFORE LEAVING FOR MY VACATION!!!!

I had all but one page written up but I couldn’t finish it. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!
With that said... I can just imagine how much you all hate me at the cliff hanger *evil grin*

What do you think will happen? I love reading all your comments! I read every single one of them =)

Sorry for the lack of naughtiness in this chapter but it really doesn’t need it. I was intent of having sexytime in every chapter but I feel that the story outgrew it a little and all this drama kind of makes up for it =)

Love you all my little pervies
Nix <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
4.7K 492 37
Olivia Morningstar just wants to live a normal life. As an actress though, her life is anything but and although she doesn't let it faze her, the att...
168K 3.3K 85
{MATURE CONTENT} Arabella Turner doesn't know where she fits. She can't tell if enjoys the peaceful quiet or the partying and crowds, but she just bl...