The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
0•"whos five save our souls?"
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
6•"can i have this dance?"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

'meet the cast'

4.1K 45 17
By b4byg3l

                         •Cindy Kimberly•
A sarcastic,quiet 19 year old girl with a love for photography, the Weeknd and leaving home, with a certain tan bass player added to the mix. With her head focused solely on her dreams, she's determined to not be thrown off.

                      •Sierra Aldergrove•
The 19 year old beautiful, loyal and outgoing best friend and roommate of Cindy. With a love of 5 Seconds of Summer, her boyfriend and trying to always get Cindy one step closer to her goal.

                            •Calum Hood•
A 21 year old extroverted, flirty, daydreamer. Likes to think he is a normal boy but when his whole life is dedicated to being in one of the most famous bands in the world, it gets tough. A talented bassist known for keeping his eyes on the prize and always getting what he wants.

                            •Ashton Irwin•
Oldest member of the band surprisingly the baby faced, 22 year old drummer with the biggest heart and the longest fingers. With a love of bandannas and to laugh while making others laugh, particularly girls and Michael.

                         •Michael Clifford•
The 21 year old comedian loves nothing more than to eat and relax. With a love for dying his hair and is in denial about the fact that his hair will fall out, he's one of the most easy going best friends you will ever want and need.

                       •Luke Hemmings•
The youngest lipringed member at 20 years old. With a secret love for How I met your Mother and a undeniably adorable affection for his own mother, he claims he has the voice of an angel which makes the rest of the band smack him in the head. The girls go crazy and he knows it, and he loves it.

                         •Ethan Dolan•
The young 20 year old camera director is close friends with Ashton who set him up to film the tours and create the DVD. With the raspiest New Jersey accent and an addiction to Lucky Charms, he has a weakness for American girls with long brown hair...

                         •Margot Woods•
With the cutest British accent and perfect eyeliner the 19 year old, down to earth,hopeless romantic with a love for cameras, lip rings and a badly kept daddy kink, wants nothing to more than to find the love of her life away from the little town of York.

                      •Ruby Vanderwall•
The 19 year old fiery, French,redhead comes across as stuck up and privileged. Which she is, but with a stubborn attitude and a silver spoon always perched in her mouth. She finds it hard to make friends and be friendly, which is all she wants.

                            •Nia Lovelis•
The 20 year old drummer with unpredictable wild hairstyles, was swooped by into the hectic fame with her band Hey Violet. With her need for top success and her possessive behaviour, she wants what she wants when she wants. And won't stop unless she gets it.

                        •Rena Lovelis•
The more laid back, cotton-candy haired sister of Nia. The lead singer of Hey Violet, has the bubbliest, sweetest personality you could meet. That is until you annoy her sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
110K 2.8K 46
"Promise me you'll be fine?" She said as the two of held onto each other's hands for dear life. "I'll be just fine." I said kissing her hand and reas...
10.6K 81 60
(Requests open)So 5sos/ 5 seconds of summer are my fav band i love 5sos. I love the guys that are in it they are all so full of energy and have great...
1.1K 0 47
Annabelle Arabella Hemmings. 29 January 1995 It's not easy being Luke Hemmings older sister and practically mother. Our childhood was pretty rough an...