Underneath (An Adam Lambert F...

By glambertgirl1011

"And how do I know you love me?" I asked the hazel-eyed boy. "How could one not my darling?" He grabbed my ha... More

Underneath (An Adam Lambert Fan-Fiction)
Chapter 1: The mall
Chapter 2: The Black-Haired Ginger
Chapter 3: Shocking News
Chapter 5: The Ball
Chapter 6: He's No Good For Her
Chapter 7: He's home!
Chapter 8: Scars Make Us Who We Are
Chapter 9: I'll Stay Babe
Chapter 10: This Is Why I Love You
Chapter 11: Best Birthday Ever
Chapter 12: So Much For Friends -Part 1
Chapter 12: So Much For Friends -Part 2
Chapter 13: Lovin' You Is A Dirty Job (But Someone's Gotta Do It)
Chapter 14: I'll Be Home For Christmas
Chapter 15: Count On Me
Chapter 16: Stuck In The Middle
Chapter 17: Mardi Gras Baby
Chapter 18: I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know
Chapter 19: Complex Heart
Chapter 20: Love Is Our Weapon
Chapter 21: The Lousy Truth
Chapter 22: Dreaming With A Broken Heart
Chapter 23: A Day To Remember
Chapter 24: Beautiful Things
Chapter 25: Failed Attempts
Chapter 26: Hello and Goodbye
Chapter 27: Locked Out Of Heaven
Chapter 28: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Recovering
Chapter 30: Bulletproof Love

Chapter 4: My Day With Adam Lambert

3.6K 78 4
By glambertgirl1011

     I woke up around 1:00PM. That's my usual time of waking up when I don't have to work. I headed down stairs and saw Anna watching TV on the couch.  

     "Good Morning Anna." I said. 

     She just looked at me and her face was sad. Probably still thinking of Auburn. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.  

     "That's it. I'm not going to the college." I said. 

     "What!? Your kidding me!?" Anna said. 

     "No. Best friends stay together no matter what." I said smiling. 

     "What about Reese?"  

     "That's all up to her. By the way where is she?"  

     "Out with Justin." Anna said in a pouty way crossing her arms. 

     "Okay, what is your problem with him?"  

     "Something about him isn't right."  

     "And how do you know?"  

    She rolled her eyes and turned back to the TV.

     "I just do." She said. 

     I went into the kitchen and searched the cabinets and found some cereal. I got the milk and made my meal. I grabbed my phone to check it. 

From: Adam 

Can't wait to see you tonight! :)  

To: Adam  

I know me neither!  

     I was just eating my cereal and texting Adam. He said some thing funny, so I laughed the Anna turned around. 

    "What?" She said. 

     "Nothing!" I said trying to hide my smile.  

     She ran over and with no warning, she snatched my phone out of my hands and ran. I got up and chased after her trying to get it.  

     "Oooh!! 'Adam' can't wait to see you tonight." She said as she ran.  

     I finally caught up with her and tackled her onto the floor. I snatched my iPhone back and walked back to the table. 

     "Come on! Who's this "Adam" fellow?" Anna said. 

     "No one!" I said. 

     "Come on tell me! I won't tell anyone!"  

     "Ughh fine. So you know how about a week ago I got trampled my a mob of fan girls?" 

     "Mmmhm."  

      "Well I met the guy they were chasing after in Hot topic and got his number. I'm going to his house tonight." I said proudly with a smile. 

     Anna's jaw dropped. " What!? The Adam Lambert!? There is no way!" 

     "Actually, there is!" I grinned. 

     "What the hell!? How long are you keeping this a secret?"  

     "We aren't even going out!"  

     "Right, but you could! Then you would be famous!" Anna said. 

     "Please. I'm not using him. If I like him we will go out, if I don't we won't." I wanted to laugh at what I just said, because there was no denying that I liked him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

     Okay. Here we go. I'm going to Adam Lambert's house. I didn't want to dress up because at the I remember him saying he liked my style. I didn't want to advertise any bands so I just put on a black shirt, skinny jeans, and black converse with neon pink laces. I got in my car and headed out. Adam only lived 10 minutes away. I drove up to this glorious huge house. It was stone with a pool and tennis courts in the back. I felt so out of place next to Adams nice car. I just had a small little 2009 Taures. I got out of my car and walked up the huge brick stairs leading to the porch. I was shaking from nervousness. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Only a few seconds passed before Adam answered the door. As he opened it I saw him in his black shirt, leather jacket, skin tight jeans, and boots. He looked great. 

      "Maddilyne! Please come in! You look great!" Adam said. 

      "Thanks, so do you!" I said. 

     The inside of his house was huge! I walked into the living room and saw Tommy playing video games. He turned his head and saw me. Tommy was good looking too.  

     "So you must be the famous Maddilyne! Adam has not shut up about you! He keeps on tell me how your gorgeous and how yo-" Tommy was interrupted. 

     "That's enough Tommy!" Adam said with his face getting red. 

     I looked at him and giggled. He smiled at me and tried to hide his embarrassment. 

     "Hi. I'm Tommy Joe. Call me Tommy." Tommy said as he shook my hand. 

     "I'm Maddilyne. Call me Maddi." I said. 

     We all sat down and talked. 

     "So what do you like to do Maddilyne?" Adam said. 

     "Did you not hear her? Call her Maddi!" Tommy said 

     "Thanks Tommy." I laughed "Well, I like to listen to music, shop, and travel."  

     "I like all those things too! Hey, wanna see the tour bus? Its parked around back!" Adam said excitedly. 

     "Sure!" I said. 

     He went through the kitchen out a back door which lead to a deck. We went down the stairs and I saw a huge bus. He took the keys out of his poket and unlocked it. We both walked inside and it was like a house on wheels. There was a bed, a table, a TV, a mini fridge, and a stove.  

     "What is this a camping bus?" I joked. 

     "That's cute. No, I just get bored when riding." Adam said.  

     We didn't stay long because it was hot in there. We walked out and just started walking around talking. Adam told me all about he tours and fun times on stage. As we were walking we ended up by the pool side. It was a big inground pool. I stood close to the edge and leaned over looking in. I wouldn't mind going for a swim. I mean it was so hot here. I kept leaning over and Adam was watching me. My converse got too close and then I slipped. I thought for sure I was going to fall in. But right as I was about to I felt strong hands grab my waist. My hands were over my face and I let out a gasp. 

     "I got you. Don't worry." Adam said with a smile. He had a beautiful smile.  

     He pulled me up closer to him because I was leaning over the water. His arms were on my waist and our bodies almost touching. We were looking into each others eyes with out a word. I wanted to kiss him, but there was no way. I've only known him for a few weeks. I'm not going to go out with, much less kiss a guy until I've known him for a month. I could tell he wanted to kiss me too. So instead I pushed him in the pool. Then I jumped after him. 

    "Hey! That's no fair. I saved you from falling in!" Adam said splashing around laughing. 

     "Oh well!" I smiled. 

     Then he splashed me. It became a splashing war. Then I noticed Adam stopped and he looked like he was choking. 

     "Oh my gosh! Adam! Are you okay?" I said as I swam up to him. I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him. His coughing turned into a laugh. 

     "Got ya!" Adam said laughing. 

     "Hey!" I said as I jumped on his back trying to dunk him. It didn't work. He was very tall so he could touch. I was on his back trying to pull him under but he wouldn't so I gave up. I just hung on to him. My arms slung over his shoulders hanging in front of his chest. Then he grabbed my legs and they were wrapped around him too.  

     "Hold on!" He said. 

     He went under water and stayed there. I was hanging on to him trying to stay under too. It was too long I needed to take a breath. Noticed my trying to get up and he let me go. I came up and gasped for air. Followed by Adam.  

     "That's what you get for trying to take me under!" He said. 

     We both laughed and then I noticed he had a hold of my hand. Our fingers were interlocked. I was afraid the 'kissing moment' would come up again. I broke our stare but kept ahold of his hand. 

     "You know Adam, I've never heard you sing. Ive never listened to one of your songs." I said. 

     "What? Well we will have to change that today." He said. 

     There was a long pause.  

     "Um, Maddi. I want to tell you something. I want to be completely honest." He said. 

     "Alright. Please do." I said. 

     He pulled me over to the stairs of the pool and we sat on them holding hands. And that's when Adam told me about his past. His whole life of being gay. He looked like he was about to cry. 

     "And I've just never found a girl. No girl wanted me. So that's when I thought I was gay. But after some years, I couldn't take it. Maddi please believe me when I tell you I'm not gay." Adam said 

     "I do. I promise." I said. 

     "I'm glad I found some one like you." He said. 

     "And I'm glad I found you." I said with a smile. 

     "Come on! Let's go!" He said. 

     We both got out and I followed Adam. He went to to pool house and came back out with towels. I grabbed mine and dried off.  

     "Hey I'm going to get going. I'm all wet and I need to change. Tell Tommy I said bye." I said. 

     "Alright. We are doing this again! Promise?" He said. 

     I gave him a hug and headed for my car still wrapped in the towel he gave me. I got in my car and headed home. I was so happy and I couldn't stop smiling. I tuned on the radio and sang with it. I didn't know the song but I sang along anyways. I pulled in my dive way and got out of the car still wet. I unlocked the door and came in humming the song I heard on the way home. As soon as I got there I saw Reese and Anna on the couch.  

    "Where have you been!?" Reese stood up.  

     "Uhhh, no where. It doesn't matter." I said.

    "Yes it does! It's almost 10:00!"  

    "I'm fine!"  

     "Why are you all wet?"  

    "I was swimming."  

     "In your clothes?"  

     "Hey Reese! Calm down." Anna said.  

     "Anna! You're not in this!" Reese yelled. 

     "Whatever. I'm going to shower." I said as I went up stairs. 

     "There is something going on! And I'm going to find out!" Reese said. 

     I ignored her. I hated how she acted like my mother. She normally didn't ask questions, but was so protective of me in that sisterly way. I went to that bathroom, stripped down and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and shaved. I got out, changed into some soffe shorts and a baggy t-shirt, laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 166 19
"do you love me?" he asked. "i never felt that way about someone."
2.1K 68 20
"Do you love me?" I asked. "Of course." She said. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "To the end of the galaxy." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows...
216 24 10
'You're Lovesick ' they said. So what? This sickness was so dreamy, that I never wanted to be cured of it. She was hard, so hard to read, yet she w...
12.3K 539 36
"How can I love you when I cant remember you?!" I yelled through my tears. He walked up to me and kissed me passionately. "I'll make you remember me...