The Secret...Well Kept(A 1D f...

By AkankshaArya

Mirielle Casher is a royal werewolf. But her her life takes many ups and downs which caused her to hide her s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge

Chapter 26

221 5 1
By AkankshaArya

Mirielle’s p.o.v.-

Next morning or I could say that afternoon when I woke up I saw a card dangling above me. I got a bit startled by seeing it just above my face. I sat up on the bed and detached it from the thread by which it was hanging from the ceiling. The cover said ‘Happy Birthday’. Oh! I had already forgot that it is my birthday. Mine, Oh yeah. I can’t believe I am eighteen now and not single and inherited my powers. But seriously I can never bear such pain ever again in my life.

Back to the topic, I opened the card and it had a message from Harry saying to come downstairs in the kitchen. Ooh, is there a surprise waiting.

I went down to the kitchen to see Walden eating breakfast with a bored expression. Really, there is no such thing and by the way where the hell is Mr. Harry Styles. The person who invited me is only not-

“BOO!”Somebody screamed in my ear interrupting my thoughts.

“Ah!”I screamed in shock and turned back to see Harry smirking and grinning at me.

“Harry! You fool, scaring me like that!”I clutched my heart for a dramatic effect but it only sent Harry into fits of laughter.

“Happy Birthday Mirielle.”He finally said after stopping his laughter.

“Never ever do that again. Really-“ He cut me off by saying, ”Oh Mirielle, seriously it’s your birthday and you should be happy and this is seriously not the way to start the day.”

“But-“

“No but, just turn around.”I complied and saw that not only Walden but all the lads and Theo were standing with him and instead of scrambled eggs which Walden had been eating initially was replaced with waffles and frittata’s.

“How did you know that frittata is my favourite dish?”I asked in excitement to Harry.

“Ahem, I am here.”Walden said by clearing his throat and beat Harry.

“Okay now let’s celebrate since half of the day is already gone.”Niall said.

“You are just waiting for food.”Liam scolded him.

“But still, there are many things like Harr-“Liam pressed his hand over his mouth and scolded him to keep quiet. But I did not understand a word.

“Happy Birthday Mirielle!”Zayn said and hugged me hard. But what happened next was totally unimaginable. I felt a jolt of electricity through me which sent Zayn aback but since he was a werewolf he held himself to his place.

“What was that!”He said bewildered.

No words came out from my mouth. I was completely bewildered as to what happened just now. Never ever had it happened in my life.

“But when I touched her nothing happened.” Harry was right. When he had come in contact with me nothing happened.

“That’s because you can never harm your mate. And your powers won’t work  on him too.”Walden said.

“Was that my power?”

“Yea. I haven’t seen this power before but I think I need to research a bit.”Walden said.

“But bro how can I hug you or the others?”I questioned.

“You have to control it.”

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on myself I could feel power surging through me but I tried my best to overcome it and finally felt that wave pass.

“Okay lets try.”I said.

The lads pushed Niall forward and he hesitatingly came to me and wished me ‘Happy Birthday’ while hugging me. Surprisingly nothing happened. Phew, I was glad my powers were in control but I could feel it breaking soon. Quickly Theo, Liam and Louis gave their hugs and after that Harry put his hand on my waist and led me to the table.

“Hah, finally.”Niall said while putting a piece of waffle in his mouth. Everybody started laughing at him.

"Even if the world would be at stake he will only care for his food." Liam said shaking his head sideways. Everybody laughed a bit more on his joke but Niall was engrossed in eating his food.

"See."Liam said.

"What?"Niall asked looking up from his plate.

"Uhh whatever."Liam said in an annoyed voice and we all continued eating.

"Alpha sir." A pack guy came and called Harry when we had just finished breakfast or you could say lunch as I woke up pretty late.

"Yes Mark."Harry said in his commanding voice. Gosh, his alpha tone brings even more shivers down my spine than his normal voice.It feels weird how he changes his tone from calm to to alpha in just a moment.

I think Harry understood that I was getting turned on so he continued the rest of the talk which I was paying no attention to by keeping his hand on my thigh which was thankfully covered by my sweatpants. But his heated touch made it feel like there was nothing on my thigh.

"...Mirielle."Harry whispered in my ear and brought me out of my my daze.

"Yes..?"I asked my voice heavy as if I had been running in the grounds.

"I am saying that I need to go for some pack work."When he saw my questioning gaze I think he understood because he replied,"Don't worry nothing serious. A guy wants to come join this pack. I will come back soon." He said and went away with Mark.

I looked at the table and saw that everybody had left except Walden.

"So, how does it feel after gaining your powers?"Walden said after a moment of  peaceful silence."You already got a glimpse of it."He continued.

"Seriously bro. I can't say much, I mean I can't come in contact with anyone. THat's not a power that's a curse."I said in annoyance.

"You shouldn't say about your powers like that. Your wolf recognises only your mate as a person who wont hurt you. You will have to control it so that it understands who is a friend and who is the enemy."He said in a fatherly voice.

"Not even you?"I asked. Its weird right? My wolf wont recognise my own brother.

"Not even me."

"Really, But why?"

"Maybe it has to do something with me not being with your for the past few years."Now I will have to control my wolf with every ounce of my being. Just stay focused Mirielle.

"So what's your ability or should I say 'power'?"I asked. Its surprising but Walden never really told me what is his ability actually.

"Leave it. I never use it, it's not very good."He said brushing it off.

"No, please tell me. I am your sister right?"I gave him my puppy dog eyes but he didn't budge.

"Fine I am leaving."I said and got up well tried to get up from the chair because I couldn't move. Every part of my body seemed to be on lockdown.From my side view I saw Walden smirking at me. I made a groaning sound and he finally released me.

"Happy."He said.I did not say anything. His power was amazing how could he say its not good.

"I take it you did not like it."He said and got up.

"No its amazing."I said.

"Thanks.But I better get going since you have to get ready for tonight-, oops too much information gotta go, Bye sis and Happy Birthday."He said while walking away down the the hallway without leaving me a chance to ask any questions.I decided to just leave it and go to the front yard and enjoy some fresh air.

I walked outside only to see Harry, Theo and Mark talking to someone familar well basically only Harry was talking others were just listening. I walked towars them and saw the guy whom I had never expected to see here.

"Mirielle?"Oh shit! he recognised me by the way did he tell Harry everythinh too. I don't think so. He also wouldn't have expected to see me here right? Or did he come here on purpose?Is he still with them?

"You know him?"Harry asked me shocked.

"Umm-Uh-Yea."I said in a shy voice.

"How are you here?"He asked bewildered.

"Donot talk to your luna this way if you want to be in this pack."Harry commanded.

"Luna, your his mate!"Brock asked.

"How do you know her?!"Harry commanded his voice booming.

"Tell me Mirielle, how do you know this rouge."Harry said shaking my shoulders.

"We are in the same school."Brock said.bending the topic.

"You never told me rouges went to your school."Harry said.

"I was one too and why would I have told you."I said in annoyance. I did not like being told I was a rouge even indirectly.

"Soory babe I am being too  forceful. But I got worried when I came to know you knew him. He seems dangerous to me."Harry said worry clear in his voice.

"Brock did you tell him everything?'I asked.

"No I thought I could let go of everything here but it sems I was wrong."He said sarcastically.

"What?"Harry said.

"Nothing its better only if Brock tells you everything."I said moving back.

"Theo I will handle everything tommorow. Make sure Brock does not go anywhere.Keep him under watch because for now I want to enjoy this day with my beautiful mate."Harry said looking towards me.

"Ew too much information."Brock snickered.

"Shut your mouth rouge."Harry said and before I could protest he took me inside the house to his room.

"What was that Harry, why did you bring me to your room.!"I said to him in frustration. Sometimes he behaves very badly. Brock has been through many things but I think that is only his place to tell. Not mine.

"It's our room."He said.

"The way you behaved with Brock was horrible."I said cutting off his point.

"What, so you care about him huh?"

"Where's this coming from Harry!?"I couldn't hold my tears in now. We are fighting on my birthday. This is so not happening. Our very first fight that though on my birthday. Suddenly Harry came closer to me and hugged me very tight. I could have been moulded to his body right now.

"I am so sorry babe."He whispered in my ear.

"I get angry very quicly and even more when it's something related to you.I am a hybrid so when I get angry my wolf and vampire both get angry along with me. That's why I am so short tempered."His spoke in such a way as if his vampire was a different person. Wolf is a different personality but vampires- never heard of.

"I  know you must be thinking about my vampire but for now just forget it. Today is a very special day for both of us and we shouldn't ruin it." Yeah, he is right. We can about everything later.

"Let's go."Harry said.

"But where?"I asked.

"Surprise."He said and started dragging me out of the door.

"I have to get ready though."I said. He stopped and told me to get ready in five minutes. I rushed in the room and put on my favourite blue jeans,black top and my black sandals and came out to see Harry aleady in the car waiting for me.

"Lets go."He said as I got in the car.

"You brought me here?"I said shocked when Harry parked in front of the salon and spa.

"Yeah. Actually I wanted Louis's girlfriend Eleanor or Perrie to come with you here so you wouldn't be alone but they weren't free today so you will be with the staff only. I will pick you up after you will be finished with all the pampering."

"But there is no need for this."I said. I don't want him to spend money on me.

"You deserve the best babe."He said.I shook my head knowing it's better to keep quiet and so I went inside the salon.

"Good Afternoon Ms.Casher."The girl who I assume is the incharge of this salon greeted me.

"No need for the formality, it's just Mirielle."I said in my sweetest voice possible.

"So what would you like to do first miss."She asked.

"Um, can you give me some options?"I asked since I have never went to a spa before.

"Would like your hair done first?"She asked. I think I should anyway my hair has grown till my knees because of gaining my powers. I wonder what had happened. I don't really remember what had happened that time. I only remem being in wolf form when I saw Harry's face and when I hifted back my hair was till my knees instead of my ass.

"...Miss?"Suddenly her voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes."I said.

"What would you like to do?"She asked again.

"I would like my hair done first."

After four long hours of pampering in the spa and salon I was all done. My hair now reached till my middle back and had brown highlights on it.I must say that I feel fresh and light.

"Miss you have to wear these clothes." The girl incharge told me when I was just about to leave the salon. 

"What? who sent them?" I asked.

"That's a secret miss but you have to wear them soon so that we can do your makeup too."

"But makeup was not in the list right?"Since when did makeup artists start working in a salon.

"A makeup artist has been sent over here and she is waiting so I suggest you to hurry up. " I nodded my head and took the bag in which my clothes were sent. There was no doubt that Harry had sent them. I took it out and saw that it was a red and black empire dress. It went all the way down to my ankles and had a sweetheart neckline. There was only one word to describe it, beautiful.

I wore the dress and saw that Harry had also sent me red pumps to go with the dress. Harry I am wearing these heels only for you. Cuz you know I hate them.

When I came out the makeup artist sat me down on a chair and started my makeup. I could tell that she was an expert by the was she was painting my face like I was a blank canvas.

Finally when I was done I came out of the salon to see a limo waiting for me. Harry is being so cheesy for now. What happened to his masculinity.  I stepped in the limo and saw it was completely empty. The partition was closed so I couldn't see the driver also. When I sat on the seat I noticed a red Rose with a note.

hope you enjoyed all the pampering. and I am sure you look beautiful in that dress. I'm waiting -H

That was so sweet. And cheesy. After 30 minutes the l limo came to a stop . Before I could open the door somebody had already opened it for me and I came out.

"Enjoyed the ride darling?"A sweet voice whispered in my ear. I had a very big smile on my face when I turned around to come face to face with, Harry. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 68.3K 105
Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange vivid dreams of her being burned alive...
66.2K 1.9K 17
All rights reserved, please do not copy my book. *** Ten, Nine, Eight...Forever His Mate. ************************* Hiding From HIM Book One of my...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
54.4K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...