Make Out Tactics A Pervs Nove...

Bởi MoonSilver357

Naruto themed lemons, I take requests!!! I do straight, bi, gay, les anything really ;) (CLOSED!!!) until I g... Xem Thêm

info n stuff
I Kissed A Girl *Request 4 nanabug*
The Bad Touch *Request 4 Shippo*
IDGAF *Request 4 Strawberry_Lemonade*
Take It Off *Request 4 chevylover*
My Ba!!s *Request 4 VampChoco*
LoveGame *Request 4 Shippo*
It's On Like Donkey Kong *Request 4 Myalol09*
Ima Monster *Request 4 ShikaraXUchiha*
I Heart Hello Kitty *Request 4 XSabakuXNoXRinaX*
Yo Ho! *Request 4 Insanity123*
Bewitched *Request 4 cookierock*
Candyland *Request 4 Kiyoshiasuka*
Beauty *Request 4 ilovemusic44*
Sexy and I know it PINK style! *Request 4 shinauchiha06*
Nervous? *Request 4 x_BellaSaphire_x*
Shut Up and Kiss Me *Request 4 KetraNamikaze*
I L O V E My Boss *Request 4 Calienia*
The Bomber's Dirty Thoughts *Request 4 Calienia*
Godly Love *Request 4 AbercrombieGirl97*
First Time *Request 4 Night_Star_the_devil*
Sneaky Smex *Request 4 xXxCharmerxXx*
Pervy Puppy and Shy Kitty *Request 4 Laceyyy*
The Desired Love Hate~ *Requested 4 GeekDancerr*

In My Head *Request 4 XxRomanticVampirexX*

36.1K 275 95
Bởi MoonSilver357

Name: Akyra {Uh-Ky-Ruh

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Personality: Fights first, questions later sort of girl, never backs down to people, hot headed (bad temper) trains when she is too pissed off, and often takes it out on punching bags. :3 She is a gamer in her free time, and she's not afraid to get down and dirty. She flirts openly, but more demandingly.

Looks: Long black hair that goes down to her lower back, dark purple eyes, vampire white skin.

Virgin:     (Yes)   No

Baby daddy?   Yes    (No)

*************************************************************************************************************

 I was in our small training room and punching a punching bad to death. I was really pissed off right now. Hidan came into the living room while I (who was minding my own business) played halo on the Xbox.

(Don't care if they have Xbox in Naruto or not, it's a story so I can do what I want :D)

Hidan decided I was too lazy to he took his big ass scythe and killed my beloved friend! What the Xbox? Pft. That could be replaced. What couldn't be replaced was my halo character I had gotten through almost all the missions! Now I have to buy a new halo game and do all of that all over again!

"GAAAAAAH!!!" I yelled punching the punching bad so hard my fist went through it. "Damn it...I'm stuck."

"Dose Akyra-Chan need help?" Tobi asked entering the room and I sighed angrily.

"Madara I am not in the mood! No one is here, Hidan left not too long ago on a mission so for the love of the goddess please talk like a normal living being!"

I yelled and he chuckled.

"Need help or not?"

"Yes!"

Madara got behind me and grabbed my waist then transported us to his bedroom. Madara and me had been going out secretly, one to protect his identity and two I wouldn't be caught dead loving a hyperactive idiot so the others would know something was up. Though it was rather amusing to watch him act so childish. I doubt he could keep a straight face though.

I sighed in relief at the sight of my hand being freed.

"Thanks." I said and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. "Now how about you take off that mask and let me give you your reward?"

Madara chuckled sexily and took off his mask making me smile. I pecked his lips gently and he groaned a little in disappointment when I pulled away. I smiled at this and was about to turn away to leave when he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Eager are we?"

"We've been together now for almost a year. Aren't you the slightest bit tempted?"

I blushed and looked away from embarrassment.

"To tell you the truth.....I haven't......had sex in awhile. I'm not really sure if I remember all the steps." I said and Madara let out yet another one of his sexy chuckles.

"Someone who flirts as much as you hasn't been laid in almost a year."

"Actually two years....I haven't really been with anyone in awhile before I met you." I mumbled and silently cursed myself for blushing. Madara lifted my head to meet his gaze with a smile.

"Then allow me to be your teacher."

"That horny huh?"

"I can't tell you how many fantasies I've had about us."

I smiled back sexily.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked and leaned in close to his ear. "Hurry up and get me out of these clothes."

I then planted a kiss on him and he kissed back roughly causing me to let out a small moan. I opened up my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. I won for like a minutes before he pushed back into my mouth and explored every corner.

I leaned into him more and kicked off my shoes then I reached behind me and took off my headband and threw it to the side. I ripped open Madara's cloak as we pulled apart for air and he chuckled.

"Who's horny now?"

"Shut up. Besides aren't you supposed to be showing me? Hurry up and man up before I lose it! Or do you not have the balls to?" I asked and his smile dropped.

He then got a devilish smile and roughly grabbed my ass. I jumped a little from the surprise but smiled back. I un zipped my vest since I wasn't wearing my cloak and threw it to the side. I tugged up on his shirt and he pulled it off before kicking off his own shoes.

I was shoved roughly on the bed and Madara attacked my neck, instantly finding my soft spot. He began sucking on it and licking it before biting down hard. I let out a sharp gasp and I felt him smirk against my skin. He licked the pain away then pulled away to take off my shirt.

Once he got it off he began kissing me roughly again while I felt up and down his muscular chest. I got lower and lower just above his pants line causing him to moan a bit. I smirked and pulled off my fish net gloves to feel more skin. I then flipped us over so I was on top.

"Mind if I steal the spot light for awhile?" I said grinning and he smiled back.

I got to work on his pants and pulled them off leaving him in his boxers. I then kissed him gentley on the lips while he pulled my hair out of its ponytail. I went back down to his pants and pulled out his member.

I started stroking it up and down with my long black painted nails pressed up a little more against his skin. I heard him groan and I smirked stroking it faster and harder before taking him in my mouth. I deep throated him and his groans got louder until he pulled me up and un clasped my bra.

He flipped us over so he was on top and he pulled off my bra. I tangled my figers threw his hair as he started licking and sucking on one of my boobs. I moaned as he grabbed the other roughly and grinded his hips against mine.

"T-Teaser.."

"Just getting a little payback for teasing me." Madara said trailing a hand down my thigh.

He started un doing my wrappings and threw them to the side before kissing me again. He then pulled down my skirt and trailed kissed up my neck. I moaned from the pleasure as he reached a hand into my underwear and began rubbing my warmth.

He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers in front of my face before reaching back in. He inserted two fingers and began to pump me as my walls tightened around them. I let out another moan and bit my lip.

"Mmmnya....M-Madara...."

"Yes Akyra?" Madara asked sexily while inserting another finger.

"Just....Fuck me already!" I yelled not being able to take it.

Madara finally stopped pumping me and licked his fingers yet again in my face.

"I think we should take things slow." Madara teased. "Besides, the more you long for me the bigger the pleasure will be."

"You ryming mother fucking nugget! Just do it alre-

I was cut off when I felt his hardened member on my inner thigh. I threw my head back and moaned.

"If you don't stop teasing me then demon babies will hunt you down."

Madara smirked at my eagerness and pulled down my panties and then his boxers.

"You sure this is what you want?" Madara said in a playful tone.

"God damn it Madara! Just fuck me until I bleed already!" I yelled and before I could blink he had already pushed inside me.

I let out a loud moan from the sharp pain that was almost instantly replaced with pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hooked my ankles together to prevent him from pulling out completely. He started pounding me and I dug my nails into his back drawing a little blood.

"Mada-Madara! More! Please! Faster!" I called and he started going faster and harder and deeper.

He hit a certain spot and I let out another loud moan. He kept hitting that spot over and over again while trying to go deeper inside me. He was going at it so hard I really did end up bleeding.

"Ma-Ma..mmmm....Madara I...I'm gonna...ahhh!"

"Come all over me baby, just release it all at once."

My walls tightened around his member and I came all over him. Madara continued to pump me for awhile until he finally released his seed in me. I un hooked my legs and let Madara pull out of me then he dropped to my side.

I was panting like crazy and blood mixed with pre-cum ran down my inner thighs. Madara pulled the covers over us and I painfully but carefully closed my legs and rolled on my side leaning my head on his chest.

"Damn...I'll be feeling this is the morning.."

"You'll be lucky if you can stand tomorrow." Madara said with a chuckle and wrapped an arm around me.

"You chuckle a lot you know that? I'll be lucky if I don't get preggo."

"I doubt you will with all the blood mixed in."

"True...but did you really have to fuck me that hard?" I asked a little angrily.

"You said to fuck you till you bleed, I was just fullfilling your wish."

"You smart ass..." I said as he kissed my head.

We then both fell asleep in each others arms. The next day 'Tobi' annoyed Hidan to death for killing my Xbox and halo game.

'Hehehe...he deserved it!'

************************************************************************************************************

O///////O ok so...this is the second lemon I've ever made, the first one was on Rained on my Heart book 1 but I held back a lot cause I was well....a little embarrassed.....Well I hope u....enjoyed it XxRomanticVampirexX

The next one is gonna be a girlXgirl cause I support dem! Also cause it was a request from me friend. Later!

WARNING!: You are all now 5% less innocent......ok more like 40%

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.3K 173 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
107K 1K 24
MHA Oneshots, I can take requests btw. Otherwise, I might do lemons, maybe, maybe not. Depends on how comfortable I am with it. [On Hold]
188K 2.2K 28
exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! no longer accept...
8.8K 131 12
This a collection of Akatsuki members x reader lemons. The Akatsuki belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me, and uh... enjoy! I take requests and the onl...