✔️Blood Lust Abduction- Vkook...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than night... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ( Finale )
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 23

8.2K 418 107
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Taehyung's POV**

I walked down the stairs the next morning, ready to go eat. I planned on eating breakfast, then getting dressed. I wasn't really tired, but I still managed to get a bit of sleep. I heard noise coming from the living room and walked in to see Jungkook watching TV. I think he heard me walk in or something because he immediately turned around.

" You're already up. " He said, turning the TV off and standing up.

" Mm. I was gonna eat and get ready to leave if that's okay with you. " I said, shifting in my spot.

" Nah, I'm taking you somewhere to eat. " He said.

" Like a restaurant? " I asked.

" Yeah. " He responded.

" I've never been to one before. " I said. I didn't know I could get more excited than I already was. Jungkook didn't respond. I turned around to go upstairs and get dressed, since he said we're not eating here. I opened the door, entering the familiar room. I lost track of exactly how long I've been here. I'm not good at keeping dates. I grabbed a shirt and was contemplating pants when I heard my door open.

" If I wear tighter pants, will I be able to take them back off? " I asked.

" Well, yeah. " Jungkook said. I didn't answer and grabbed my selected clothes. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I put on a slightly oversized gray sweater and black jeans. I walked out after doing a few usual things  and put my old clothes in the hamper. I was surprised to see that Jungkook was still there. He was dressed in dark jeans with holes in them and a black long sleeve shirt. I stood a few feet away from him, awkwardly. Aren't people gonna see his eyes and think that's weird? I was confused when he walked past me into the bathroom, returning with a small container.

" I'm going to fix your hair. " He said, opening the container. I attempted to stay as still as I could, feeling his hand in my hair. He eventually stopped putting the container back. I didn't even bother to return to the mirror.

" When are we leaving? " I asked.

" Whenever I get around to actually doing something. " He said.

" Like what? " I asked. He waved me over as he walked out of the room. I followed him until we arrived at a bathroom that was even larger than the one in my room.

" I need to put this stuff all over my skin so I don't burst into flames. " He began, setting an overly large bottle of something on the counter. He pulled out a small container with two round lids. He didn't say what it was for. He then pulled out a spray.

" This is basically a spray version of the stuff in the bottle. Use it for my hair to make sure my scalp isn't exposed. " He stated. I just watched. No wonder he doesn't leave the house much.

" I'll get ready. Go wait downstairs. " He said. I left the bathroom, taking the same way we got here to leave. I went down the stairs and sat on the couch in the living room. I tapped my fingers on my knee, waiting. He eventually came down and I stood up.

" Your eyes are brown? " I said, noticing the dark red was gone.

" There are things called contacts. They are basically little round things you can put over your eyes to change the color. " He explained. I nodded, excitedly walking towards the front door. I didn't make it however because my wrist was grabbed and I was pulled back.

" Unless you plan on walking two and a half hours, we're driving. " He said.

" I thought I wasn't allowed near your cars. " I said, following him when he turned away.

" Well, that's changed. " He stated,  we walked into his garage. My jaw dropped. I've never seen cars that look like that before. They were very small, but had a sharp design. All three had slightly pointed fronts. Jungkook clicked something and a gray one's doors opened upward.

" Jimin asked me why I didn't get a red Ferrari. Red Ferraris are too mainstream. " He said. I have no idea what he's talking about. He walked to the side with the wheel, sitting on the seat. I stood in my spot, looking back and forth at the expensive looking cars. I snapped my head over when I saw Jungkook signaling me to sit in the seat next to him. I slowly walked over to the gray car, sliding myself inside. The doors shut as the wall in front of us rose up. This is actually my first time riding in a car. The car began to move out of the open wall. I saw trees pass us by as we moved.

" How far away is it.? " I asked, watching as the sun beams showed through the gaps in the trees.

" About thirty minutes. Stay close to me, alright? " He said. I nodded, keeping my eyes out the window. Instead of seeing just trees, buildings started to pass by as well. People were out on the sidewalk, some walking and some standing on their phones. Jungkook turned into a parking lot of a building with a delicious looking picture of a pancake on the window. I saw the price sitting under the image.

" Isn't this a bit expensive? " I voiced as Jungkook opened the doors of the car.

" I'm paying. Don't worry about that. " He said. I stared at the ground as we got out, feeling people staring. It's probably because of the car. I followed Jungkook into the building, not lifting my head. A man, holding two large plastic things, directed us to an empty table. Jungkook and I sat across from each other. I looked at the plastic thing, realizing it had a list filled with food. Before I had any time to look over it, a lady appeared. I avoided eye contact with her. I don't feel comfortable around new people.

" What would you two gentlemen like to drink? " She asked in a kind voice. Oh no, I have to talk to her.

" Coffee, please. " Jungkook said. I looked up surprised. I thought he doesn't eat?

" And for you? " I looked up trying to hide how nervous I was.

" What is there? " I asked in a quiet voice.

" Orange juice, apple juice, coffee, lemonade, strawberry limeade, and fountain drinks. " She said. I thought for a moment before responding.

" Strawberry limeade. " I said. I'm going to assume that it's the same thing as lemonade, but made with limes. She wrote down what we said on a paper, before walking off. I directed my eyes back to the menu. There is so much food on here. My eyes fell upon an image of chocolate pancakes. I decided I would go with them.

" Want me to order for you? " I heard Jungkook speak from in front of me.

" Huh? " I said, confused.

" You looked uncomfortable so I was wondering if you'd rather me speak. " He clarified. I nodded, relieved that I wouldn't have to speak to her again. I showed Jungkook the chocolate pancakes I had decided on. The lady soon returned. She set a large drink in front of me with a straw. She poured steaming hot coffee in a cup and set it in front of Jungkook.

" Are you ready to order. " She asked. Jungkook nodded.

" He wants the double chocolate chip pancakes. " He stated, referring to me. I sat quietly as she wrote it down.

" How does he want his eggs? " She asked. I got no clue what that means.

" Scrambled. " He answered. I'm honestly not too picky.

" And for you? " She asked.

" I'm not too hungry so just a double stack of buttermilk pancakes. " He said. She wrote that down before leaving once again. I put the straw in the cup, sipping some of the drink. It was slightly sour, but I like it.

" You don't eat, though? " I voiced.

" It would look weird to come to a restaurant and not get anything. The coffee is strong enough that I can taste it a bit. " He said. That makes sense, I guess. I slowly sipped at the drink, my stomach growling. Soon after, she returned with a large pan with plates on it. She set some regular pancakes in front of Jungkook, before placing a plate of the pancakes from the picture in front of me. I widened my eyes when a second plate with eggs, sausage, and hash browns was placed down as well. I didn't know I ordered this much food.

" You two enjoy. " She said before leaving once again. I picked up the fork, pulling a piece of pancake away from the rest. I put it in my mouth, surprised at how good it was. I looked up to see Jungkook putting an overly small piece in his mouth while looking displeased. I continued to eat, subconsciously relaxing into the environment with the help of the delicious food.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

So I was texting Orchiiii
earlier and my phone auto corrected " time is ticking " to " time is fucking "

I just love phones.

ANYWAYS I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the ones to come in the future!

-Eu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
102K 4.5K 26
•Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secret• Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
630K 35.5K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...