Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 5 - novel

6K 140 213
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Natsu's POV~

I decided to let Lucy have an extra week without obstacles. I am such a nice guy. No, just no. I was just too lazy to do things today.

I walked to school and Lisanna ran to me. Oh my God, why her? I'm single, and she acts like my girlfriend.

Please, in her dreams. I don't do girlfriends. They're a waste of time.

"Hey Natsu, did you miss me?" Lisanna said. How did I ever had a crush on her during my childhood?

"Nope, now leave. I don't have time for you." My good mood was gone. Her high-pitch voice was annoying as fuck.

"But I know you want me," she purred in my ear. Gross.

I pushed her off me and walked away. I've done it with her one time, nothing more.

"When are we gonna start?" Gajeel asked. I know what he meant by that.

"I give her an extra week," I said, not caring. Maybe I'm just bored, that's why I wanted this fuel between us. I mean, she's interesting enough.

"Okay, even though I wanna start now." Gajeel sounded upset. Right, he likes to physical hurt people. I like to mess with people mentally.

Soon Erza walked to me, and then she was dragging me away.

"How dare you threaten one of my friends?" she said, really sounding pissed at me.

"Look, I don't care what you think, she's at fault. Don't mess with me, Erza. We were friends in the past, nothing more. You can't command me like you did. Why do you even care?"

"She's my friend. Jesus, whatever happened to you when Zeref died, it changed you." She gestured at my whole body. "You aren't the same, cheery kid anymore. You are this lost, stupid person."

I twitched my eyebrow and clenched my hands. "Shut the fuck up," I hissed. "Yes, I've changed, that's what happens when someone you love dies, Erza."

This isn't about Lucy anymore, it's about me.

I walked away, furious.

"Just stop, Natsu. This whole 'revenge' thing is stupid. Don't be this mess."

I turned my head, giving her a glare. "Lucy is lucky she has another week." Erza glared right back, walking away.

"Let me guess, you found a new person to mess with, didn't ya?" Gray asked in the classroom.

"Yup."

Gray was rolling his eyes at me. "Seriously, you need to stop with the way you act." Gray was the kindest in our group.

"Don't care." Right then Lucy walked in and Gray left to his spot.

She stopped. "Aren't you going to do something to me?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip.

"Nope."

I could see her visibly relaxing.

"Next week I am going to begin, better prepare yourself." I put a hair strand behind her ear, feeling her freeze. The teacher wasn't here yet, better use the opportunity.

She clenched her hands. She opened her mouth to probably cuss at me, but closed it.

"Come on, say what you want to say to me," I said.

It's fine now. Now we both had this fuel between us. First she said nothing, then "You're so full of yourself, how can you even be popular? You are nothing more than a troublemaker. You are such an asshole."

~Lucy's POV~

I was relieved that I have another week, I wasn't in the mood to deal with it today. I slept so shitty, almost missing this class.

I just insulted him, sort of. It was kind of lame, but he got my point. Unless his brain is good for nothing.

He even encouraged me to say it. I said every word with venom in my voice. He looked like he was enjoying himself with me, like he never had someone to mess with.

The lesson began, we had free time for ourselves, under the condition that we wouldn't leave the classroom.

I, of course, was writing my novel. It is about a boy and a girl while they were young playing with each other. While they grew up, they are forbidden to see each other anymore. Later they meet again and fall in love.

"I like her. I actually like Evi. I want her, and I've never wanted anyone before," Natsu said, reading the lines I just wrote. With that I instantly covered my novel. I turned to face him, my cheeks flushing red.

"Don't read that! Ever heard of privacy?"

"Whatever." he scoffed and walked away.

There came a girl with white, short hair. She looks like Mira, but more bitchy I think? Did she have a sister?

"What do you think you are doing, stealing my Natsu?" She glared at me. Great, a jealous, possessive bitch who thinks she owns someone.

"No, just writing my novel," I said back. I had no idea who this is. Maybe it was her who sent the text message awhile ago. I mean, it looks like she could.

The next thing I knew was that she snatched my novel.

"Hey, give it back." Okay, now I was getting angry. You don't just pick up something from someone.

"Nope, what is going to happen if I tear this apart?" If she does, I would kill her.

I spent all my precious time on my novel. I should have written it online instead of on paper.

She was ready to tear it apart when something unexpected happened. Natsu snatched it from her.

"What do you think you're doing Natsu, I am just helping you get rid of that thing." She pointed a finger at me. "Everybody knows Lyla is your next target."

I scoffed, she didn't even get my name right.

"I never asked for help, Lisanna, and her name is Lucy. At least get it right," Natsu said while reading my novel. At least he hasn't torn it apart... yet. So her name is Lisanna? She looked like it.

"May I have it back, please?  I'll do anything to get it back," I said, getting Natsu's attention. He looked up, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Do my homework, you whore, until then I give it back," Lisanna said thinking she has power.

I'm not stupid. I could already tell from the way Natsu glared at her, he hates her.

"Did you forget I have the novel and not you, Lisanna? Besides, you are the only whore here. Get lost or face the concequences," Natsu said menacingly.

Lisanna walked away after she gave me a dead glare.

Thanks, Natsu, for making her go away... And I think he even stood up for me.

Isn't he a whore too, though? I bit my lip, holding my tongue. The last thing I need is him tearing my book apart.

"Can I have it back, Natsu?" I asked as sweet as possible.

"You said you'd do anything for me, right?" Natsu said with a smirk. Maybe I exaggerated the anything.

"Within reason," I said and crossed my arms.

"Meet me by the gate after school." Natsu walked away with the novel in his hands. He did it in his backpack. I wanted it back, I worked hard to write it. I didn't want to let it go to waste.

I was mildly surprised when Natsu placed it gently and carefully in his backpack, as if he really didn't want to ruin it.

~Nobody's POV~

School was over and Lucy walked to the gate to meet up with Natsu.

"So Natsu, what do you want in order for me to get my novel back?" Lucy asked him.

"Walk with me to my house," Natsu said, not sparing her another glance.

"Oh you have to be kidding me?" she mumbled. Who does he think he is? I'm not just going to walk to somebody's house whom I don't trust.

"Look, I give you two options to get your novel back if we get there."

Lucy weighted the options. It's either her novel or not. Lucy groaned and followed him.

~Lucy's POV~

"So Natsu, what are the options?" I asked, but I don't even want to know it.

Natsu smirked. "One, you're gonna clean the whole house before it is 6.00 pms. It has to be super clean. Let's say it's fifty fifty chance you're getting it back." It's a quarter to four now, so I have pretty long if I go speed-mode.

"Or?" I asked. He didn't elaborate.

He walked to me and got close into my face. I felt his breath. "Or we're gonna fool around and you have 100% assurance you get it back," he said the first part huskily.

I managed to hide my surprise pretty good if I say so myself. "Why would you want to fool around with me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He shrugged. "You're hot, I'm bored. It's a win-win for me."

"Option one," I said certainly.

"Sure?" he asked and I looked around the house. It was a complete mess. But better than option two.

"Yes, sure." I knew this is going to be hard, but I knew I can do it.

"Ok, your choice. If you're done come to my room. It is that one there. But You sould hurry or you are not gonna make it in time before six."

Fucking asshole. He walked to his room and I stood there, not knowing where to begin.

"Cleaning supplies are in the room next to the kitchen," he called out.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

He can go to hell.
________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
431K 14.5K 40
He ruled the school. She wasn't that important. She mistyped one number. He got a text. ~SasuSaku Modern AU
58K 1.6K 10
CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST FANFIC this is a sequel to My Mistake you don't have to read the first one, but I recommend reading it to understand this...
361K 10.3K 41
Lucy Heartfilla was once a famous singer until her mother died. The only reason she would sing was for her mother as it made her happy. Since she pas...