Write Through My Heart | DDLC...

By NixiumDonuts

After the death of his mother, he was left devastated for it and tried to find his way through living life by... More

Chapter 1: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 2: Sudden Lost
Chapter 3: See You In Heaven
Chapter 4: Morning Suprise
Chapter 5: You're Kidding Right?
Chapter 6: Our Bonding
Chapter 7: My Past
Chapter 8: Tragic Day
Chapter 9: Inside The House
Chapter 10: World War 3
Chapter 11: A New Friend
Chapter 12: Masterchef
Chapter 13: A Friend's Visit
Chapter 15: Remember
Chapter 16: The Tree House Plan
Chapter 17: Kisses
Chapter 18: High
Chapter 19: Reunions And Secrets
Chapter 20: Dangerous Old Friend
Chapter 21: Peaceful Day For Once
Chapter 22: Goodbye School, Hello Trouble
Chapter 23: Holding It Back
Chapter 24: Be Patient
Chapter 25: Lost Memories
Chapter 26: Realization
Chapter 27: Lost And Found
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Amusement

3.4K 40 75
By NixiumDonuts

(Sayori's POV)

"So which ride should we go first?" Y/N said.

We look around for a minute thinking where should we go first.

"Oh!! How about that bumper cars! Can we go?!" I excitedly ask.

They nodded and we went ahead there,I started running towards the bumper cars booth quietly ahead of the the others then we wait in line.

After the long line in front of us it is finally our turn Y/N gave a ticket to the man then we went to which bumper car we want.I sit down on one of the bumper car and Natsuki sits with me,after a minute a beep sound then appeared and we all started our bumper cars.

Me and Natsuki have been taking turns on the steering wheel. We bumped into William and Grace and keep bumping into each other.

"I'll make sure you'll fly out of the field Sayori!!" William yelled.

"Oh yeah,well you'll be the first!" I yelled back.

After for about a few seconds later bumping to each other I look at natsuki then grin.

"Hey Natsuki!" I said.

"Yeah!" She said.

"Will you do the honors?" I said to her as I point to the steering wheel.

Natsuki grinned from the steering wheel then took it. She just recklessly bumped into anyone in our way. After for a few minutes the beep sound then appeared again and all the bumper cars had stopped. We all stepped out of the bumper cars and exit the booth.

We then went to a haunted house and entered there,as we walk inside the haunted house it kinda scares the heck out of me so I keep screaming. On the other side Yuri is kinda engrossed of the surroundings not scared at all.

While we keep walking a zombie then appeared beside me and it grabbed my shoulders. I then scream from the zombie grabbing me.

"AHHH!!" I scream then slapped the zombie.

"Ow! Why you do that?!" The zombie then let go of my shoulders and held its cheek.

"Oh....I didn't know that zombies can talk." I said innocently.

The others then laugh as hard as they can including the zombie. Then we continue to walk until we reached the end, we finally got out of that horiffying haunted house and then we went to a game corner that gives you a prize when you win.

Y/N then paid 4 dollars to the man even though it cost 1 dollar per game. Maybe he'll play four times? Yeah I think thats it.

(Y/N's POV)

After I paid the man I then started to play,as I focus on the cups I then throw the ball then it hit all of them.

"Again." I said then the man gave me another ball.

The others look confused on why I was playing again even though I already won. I focus again on the cups then throw and I hit them all again.

"Game 3 please." I said then the man gave me another ball again.

I throw the ball again and then hit them all,again.

"Last game." I said then he gave me one last ball.

I focus again then I flick the ball from my hand as hard as I can then hit all the cups again.

The others looked shocked on me with winning four games. Maybe I'm just lucky? I smirked at them then I look at the four girls.

"Which prize would you girls want?" I ask.

The girls' face then jerked up then smiled, they started to get the prize they want. Sayori picked a blue giraffe,Monika picked a green monkey,Natsuki picked a pink cat and Yuri picked a purple bear stuffed animals.( yeah all colors based on their eye colors okay you happy? )

Sayori then squeals then hug me tightly.

"Thank you, Y/N!!" She gleefully said.

The others then hug me also making me less to breath.

"Okay...you can let go now, I can't breath you know." I said between my breath.

They then let go and each of them gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed on what they just did and all of them including my friends giggled at me.

After that we then ride the roller coaster and we screamed as hard as we can. William even screamed like a girl,haha he sure has a girly side hiding inside his personality. After the intense ride we then got off and Steve almost puke when we got off the roller coaster.

We just laugh and then we went to a restaurant nearby, we all take a seat from a large table and then a waiter appeared in front of us and gave us each a menu. As we picked our desired order the waiter then listed it down and walked away.

We chatted there for a while then after for about 5 minutes our food finally came. I ordered an Italian spaghetti and the others some fast food and veggies. While eating I suddenly felt the urge to go to the washroom.

"Uh,guys I'll be back I just need to go to the washroom." I excuse.

"Okay bro,but don't be long." Steve said.

"I won't." I said then went to the washroom.

(Steve's POV)

After Y/N left to the washroom I then take a bite from his spaghetti. The others then look at me confused.

"What?" I ask them.

"Why are you eating his food?" Monika ask.

"What? I just wanna taste it and his food is different from ours okay?" I said defensively.

"Oh well,Y/N wouldn't mind." Grace said then took a bite from the spaghetti.

"Well let's just keep it a secret from Y/N,hehe." Natsuki said then also took some spaghetti.

After her turn the others then took a bite from the spaghetti. We looked at each other then laughed after a while Y/N then returned from the washroom,we just remain silent while were eating our food.

(Y/N's POV)

After I'm done using the washroom I then returned to the table. I look at my friends and they are somewhat silent.

"Uhhh you guys okay?" I ask.

"Oh! Were fine! Why you ask?" William ask suspiciously.

"Uhm nothing you guys are just silent as hell." I said then I look at my food that seems almost gone.

I shock then went to my face and a bit of anger.

"SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPHAGET!!!" I yelled making a large attention on the restaurant.

The others then burst out laughing while some other people began giggling from what I just said. I just sit down on my seat and eat the last bits of my precious spaghetti.

William then patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry bro, well replace the spaghetti someday." He said then they all laughed except for me.

"Thats not funny guys,you don't just take someone's food while their gone okay?" I irritatedly said.

"Well thats okay we'll just make spaghetti for you." Steve said.

"Thats a promise." I said.

After our conversation we then exited the restaurant, I look at my wrist watch and its now 5:21pm. Okay we still have one ride to go and it is the most wonderful ride of all. The Ferris Wheel.

"Hey guys we still have one last ride before we go home." I said to them.

"And what's that?" Yuri ask.

"Just follow me." I said then we began to walk.

A few steps later we finally arrive at the Ferris Wheel, the girls then looked amazed then I paid the attendant and we enter the Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel starts to move slow and we enjoy our time looking at the heavenly view.

"Wow. I can see the whole amusement park here." Sayori said amazed.

After a few seconds we finally reached the top then the Ferris Wheel suddenly stopped. I guess this is part of the Ferris Wheel, we just enjoy ourselves watching the sunset.

"The sunset's really is beautiful." Monika said while her emerald green eyes sparkle with the sunset.

"Not as beautiful as all of you girls." I said then the four of them started to blush from what I said.

My friends then giggled at the girls.

"Hey Y/N, no matter what happens take care of them." Steve said.

"I will bro." I said and I smiled.

As the Ferris Wheel started to slowly move again,I just saw that the girls whispering something. Then they looked at me.

"Hey Y/N." Natsuki called.

"Yeah?" I said.

They looked at each other one more time and then back at me.

"We Love You." They all said in unison.

I started to blush then smiled at them.

"I Love You All Too." I said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: How romantic it is to say I love you to each other.

Enjoy this chapter guys and don't forget to read my other story that I released. I love you all guys!!

So see you soon Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 186 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
922 40 11
*PLEASE READ THIS!!! DEAR GOD THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE IF YOU DON'T!!* This is the second book in the "DDLC: A New Ending" series, link to the first in...
19 0 16
After Isekai left World #531, he decided to embark on another journey in World #684. He doesn't seem to immediately realize that this world is augmen...
114 3 14
So many people and things have been lost and found... Now it seems everything is coming to a standstill, life is now coming to a slow down, and altho...