The Bad Boy Cares? | Complete...

By ChocolateHusky44

"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I do... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Not a chapter - important
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 58
Another important announcement
Q&A
Q&A - The answers *YAY*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Why I've stopped updating regularly
~
~~~
~~
~~~~
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's note - announcements
No more secrets
Beyond His Smile

Chapter 1

159K 2.6K 2.9K
By ChocolateHusky44

Currently I'm in front of my new high school. And let me tell you it's huge. I have a shocked expression on my face, which makes my brother laugh.

"Chill Lex, it's going to be alright. The people here will like you. I mean, who wouldn't with such a hot brother." grins Jayden, my brother who's only one year older than I am.

I playfully slap his arm and laugh.

"Don't worry sis, they will like you" he says seriously this time

I nod and give him a hug. He has to go to the other side of the school, because his locker is at that side. How mean. They already told my brother his locker and gave him his locker combination already, because he is a senior. Ugh.

"Bye Jay"

"Bye Lex"

With that said, I walk into the huge school. People stare at me, but I try to ignore it. I walk as fast as I can to the reception and when I finally get there I see a nice, young looking woman.

"Hey there, are you the new girl Alex Smith?" She asks me

"Yes, that's me" I smile at her

"Here is the key for your locker and this is your timetable. Your locker is at the right side of the building. And here you have a map of the school. Good luck!" She smiles at me, while she points to the right side of the building.

"Thank you" I say and the moment I start to walk away, the bell rings.

"Shoot!" I run as fast as I can to my locker to drop some of my stuff. But of course, I can't find it.

I look at the map of the school to figure out which way I have to go. I try to find my way through the school, but forget the fact that people are actually walking around here too.

Big mistake.

I feel myself bump into someone and groan when I feel the ground underneath me.

"Watch where you're going!" Someone shouts at me

I look up and see a reaaally good looking boy hovering over me. I snap back to reality and feel my cheeks turn red. I quickly get up and fix my clothes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I groan, rolling my eyes

Who the hell does this arrogant jerk think he is?

I am snapped out of my thoughts, when Mr. Rude starts talking again.

"I could wake up with you in my bed" he smirks

"Oh can you now? I would like to see you try and fail"

"Oehh, feisty. I like it" he smirks and takes a few steps towards me.

"Shut up jerk. Let me through so I can go find my locker" I say, getting slightly irritated

"Say that again" He narrows his eyes and gets waaayy to close for my liking.

"Oh you heard me" I say while stepping back.

I feel a wall against my back and groan.

"Dammit" I whisper-shout

"Language babe"

"Seriously? How much player can you fit in such a small brain?"

"You don't want to find out" He smirks

He takes a step closer to me and I feel his body against mine. He puts his hands on either side of my head, trapping me between him and the wall.

"There's more? Dear lord, save the world from this asshole" I groan, trying to push him off me.

"Is someone blushing?" He smirks

"W-what? No! Now let me go!"

Well done Alex. Really convincing. Ugh!

I try to push him away, but can't because he is too strong for me. Damn boy with his muscles.

"Like what you feel huh?" He says, while checking me out from head to toe.

"Eyes are up here, Mr. Rude"

"Actually,-"

"I don't want to freaking hear it. Let me go! I am not interested in you nor will I ever be"

He moves his head to my ear and starts whispering

"But babe, you and I both know you will end up falling for me. The good girl always falls for the bad boy." He smirks

"Good thing you're not a bad boy, 'pathetic' describes you better" I roll my eyes

I am so done with this conversation.

"Now back the hell off or I'll hurt you"

He smirks and doesn't move an inch. Which leaves me with no other option, but to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Oops. Sorry not sorry.

"You will regret that and you will be mine babe"

I flick my middle finger to him and walk away.

Screw my locker, I'm already 10 minutes late to class.

After another 10 minutes of searching for my classroom, I finally found it.

I walk inside my math room and everybody's eyes turn to me.

"Sorry I'm so late sir"

"It's fine. I'm Mr. Davis. You're the new kid, Alex, right?"

"Yes, that's me sir"

"You can sit at the back by the window"

I walk to the seat he pointed at, and the girl in front of me turns around.

"Hey. I'm Jade" she introduces herself

"I'm Alex" I smile

Everybody looks at the door, when it slams open. I sigh when I see who it is. Great. Just. Freaking. Amazing. Argh.

"Mason, why are you so late to class?"

So that's Mr. Rude's name. Mason. Meh, I prefer Mr. Rude, it suits him better.

He just stares at the teacher.

"Great story... you can go sit next to Alex" the teacher says and points at me.

Ha, I actually liked this teacher before he said that.

I groan and Mason walks up to me with the biggest smirk I've ever seen.

"So, Alex, huh?"

"What do you want?"

"Oh, you know what I want babe" he says with a smirk on his face

"Too bad you're not gonna get it"

"We will see babe. Just wait."

I groan and almost jump ten feet high, when I feel a hand on my thigh.

I quickly slap Mason's hand away and look at him.

"Don't touch me"

He puts his hands up. You know, like when you're trying to tell people you're innocent. Well. Innocent my ass.

I glare at him and the rest of the lesson I try my best to focus on the teacher. I really suck at math. Just like science. I don't know anything about that. I am pretty good in biology, physics and PE tho.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am -again- running to my class with Jade next to me. We were eating a little bit too slow. Oops... but hey? Who can blame us? It was pizza...

"So, you bumped into Mason?"

"Yep..."

"I don't want this to sound cliché, but I am still going to tell you. Watch out for him. He really is trouble, like everybody says. I am not telling you to stay away from him, but please be careful, okay?"

"Why is he trouble?" I ask confused

"He has slept with almost all the girls in the school. Except a few girls, you and I. He will do everything to get you in his bed. And rumors go that he is in a gang, but I'm not sure about that."

"Oh okay. Don't worry. I'm not planning to talk to him ever again. He really gets on my nerves" I sigh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I wake up at 6.30 in the morning to go for a run. It's something I do every day.

Actually, I don't. My lazy ass doesn't get up before at least 7 am normally. Look at me being all sporty for once.

I grab my Adidas sport legging and a white shirt. I put on my nikes. Lastly I grab a bottle of water, my Iphone and my earphones.

I leave a sticky note on the kitchen table:

I grab my keys and put them underneath the doormat. I know. It's kinda stupid and cliché. But I can't think of another place to hide them and I don't want to carry them with me.

Plus, I don't know any burglars who break into someone's house at 7 am.

I start my music and hear 'Power by Little Mix' in my ears. The longer I run, the more people I see.

I groan when I see the time. Why did I think it was a good idea to get up at 6.30? Remind me to never do that again, please.

I grab my water bottle and start to drink out of it.

You know that feeling you sometimes get? That feeling that someone's watching you? Yeah, I have that right now.

I turn around, only to see Mason and 2 other boys walk towards me.

I sigh and turn around again, ready to continue my run.

"Well, look who's being all sporty"

"What is your problem?" I sigh, facing Mason

"The distance between us"

"Oh yeah, I understand. The distance should be bigger" I roll my eyes as I take a few steps back

"Happy now?"

I look behind him and see two boys I haven't seen before.

"I'm Jake" says the one with the light brown hair and blue eyes

"And I'm Tyler" says the one with the blond hair and green eyes

For the people wondering, Mason has brown hair and brown eyes.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him.

"Omg Mason, can't you stop being an annoying jerk for once?"

"I'm Alex by the way"

They nod and I look at Mason's shaking head.

"Can you please let go of me?" I ask

"Hmmm"

"Can you guys get this freak of me?" I ask Tyler and Jake, who just shrug and smile at us

"Let me go" I groan and try to pull my wrists out of his hands.

"Pretty please?" I beg Mason

"You have to kiss me first" he smirks

"WHAT?!! Hell no! Are you out of your mind?" I shout in shock

He laughs at my response and I see his face getting closer to me. I stand there in shock.

But at the last moment he moves to my ear.

"I know you like being this close to me" he whispers in my ear

"No! I don't! Now let me go!"

For once, he listens to me. Well... listens to me. Not really. He only loosens his grip and I take this chance to free myself. I take a few steps back and wave to the boys.

"Bye! Nice to meet you guys!" I say to Jake and Tyler. "Apart from the fact that you didn't help me..." I mumble after.

They laugh and shake their heads. They could be twins, in terms of actions, not looks.

Then I turn to Mason. He just stands there sending me glares.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go"

"I do mind"

"Too bad, I don't care" I roll my eyes

I turn around and slowly continue my run.

"See you at school, Alex"

I flick my middle finger to him and keep running.

After another 10 minutes, I'm at the end of the park. I check the time and see that I really need to hurry if I want to make it to school in time.

I run to my house and half way I see a boy running next to me. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"You're the new girl right?"

"That's me. And you are?"

"Connor. Nice meeting you" he smiles

"I'm Alex"

He nods and asks me where I live.

"Wait... You're my new neighbor?" He asks confused

"Euh. I don't know?" I laugh

We talk a little bit, before we end up in front of our houses.

"I guess I am your new neighbor" I smile at him

"I guess so" he returns my smile

"We could drive to school together!" I say happily

"Let's do that!" He shouts and does his -I think- happy dance

We laugh before saying goodbye. I like this boy already. I think he will become a really good friend.

I walk inside my house and run upstairs. I take a quick shower and put my clothes on. Denim skinny jeans with a simple red t-shirt. I slip into my white Adidas Stan smith again and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I put a little bit mascara on and lipstick. I smile at my reflection in the mirror. Actually, I don't. I still look like a freaking mess, but it's something that I've learned to live with like the mature woman I am.

I grab my backpack and run downstairs to get some water and food. Lastly I grab my keys and leave. Jayden doesn't have class till third period. The sly little bastard.

I walk to Connor as I see him waiting for me in front of his car.

"Heellooo neighboorrr!" He sings

I laugh and we get in his car. I put on the radio and 'call me maybe by carly rae jepsen' starts to play. Boy, I hate this song.

Hey, I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe?

We sing along with the songs as we drive to school. It's a 20 minutes ride and once we get there, we can't stop laughing.

Connor and I walk to our first lesson. Which we surprisingly have together: PE.

I take my gym clothes out of my locker and walk towards the dressing room for the girls.

I take out my other black leggings and a plain blue shirt. I put on my sport shoes and walk out of the dressing room.

As soon as I enter the PE 'room' Connor runs to me and lifts me up.

He runs in circles through the room. God knows why?

"Connor. What are you doing? You know I can walk, right?"

"But this is way more fuunnn" he chuckles

The teacher gets in the room and everybody walks to the benches. Even Connor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the last one in the girls dressing room, because Connor and I were still running around like 12 year olds with too much energy.

When I'm just in my jeans and bra, the door opens. I turn around to see who's there. But I don't see anyone.

"BOO!"

"Goodness sake Mason! Do you want me to die?!" I yell at him and push his shoulder

He smirks when he checks me from head to toe. I quickly grab my shirt and pull it over my head.

"Don't look!" I shout

"Fine" He sighs and turns around

I feel my cheeks turn red.

"You can turn around"

"Is someone blushing?" He smirks while taking a few steps closer once again

I groan and try my hardest to push him out of the dressing room.

"You know that's not gonna work, right, Little A?"

"Little A?" I ask shocked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo, what do y'all think? What do you think of Alex and Mason? It's going to get better later on in the story. I promise!

I was so scared to actually post this, because it is my first ever chapter from a book that I actually posted. I would love to read what you think of it :)

This chapter was 2400-2500 words long, the next ones aren't going to be this long, but I will try to keep them above 1000 words at least :) I have actually written till chapter 30+ already, but I'm not going to post them all at once, because I have no clue how people will react to them...

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
29.4M 869K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
56.6K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
91.3K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...