The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
'meet the cast'
0•"whos five save our souls?"
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
6•"can i have this dance?"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"

2.4K 55 43
By b4byg3l

"Don't touch of the lens!" I laugh loudly as Ashton moves closer to the camera to snub his nose against the lens.

Today is the first day of the video diary I was doing for the European leg of the tour, not including UK. Margot was doing US and Ruby was doing the UK. I was offered the US but honestly I love Europe so much more.

I was focusing my section more on the personal side of the tour. And how goofy the guys actually were behind the scenes. Speaking of which it's been 5 days since Calum and I had our little moment outside the diner.

5 days of shows, travelling, lucky charms, drinking (for the others) and secret kisses. But also 5 days of him and Nia up eachothers asses in public. We both agreed not to let anyone know that we kissed, just incase it didn't go down well with Nia.

Ashton leaps about the concrete parking lot doing air guitar and Luke bounds into the shot, I try to hold in my roar of laughter as Ashton chases him and pretends to spank him. The fans will love this.

Suddenly it's like an entire reunion. Michael comes from somewhere and now the 3 boys are trying to do a complicated game of leap frog, Rena sticks her head into view and pushes Ashton over as he rolls on the ground. Iain, from Hey Violet also pops his head into the view and pulls the funniest face I think I've ever seen.

At this point I'm laughing so hard that I'm gonna have to put music over the video. I shut the camera down because I've got lots of footage today as we waited for our passports to be checked.

We were finally leaving Australia today and getting on an actual plane. My second flight ever. After we go to Paris, we're all gonna have a week off which sounds perfect. I miss my best friend so much.

I feel a pair of hands tickle my side and I scream in a fit of giggles as I face Calum with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. I see my camera isn't off yet and stick the lens on him and he sticks his tongue out and licks the camera.

"Ew gross!" I yelp and he simply laughs and continues tickling me.

"Ew gross!" He mocks my accent and I roll my eyes, as the rest of the group are now joined in the complicated game of leap frog.

I wipe my lens and put it on Calum's face but he's looking at me. It focuses on his nose blurring out the rest of him and I giggle at the view. He catches me recording him and crosses his eyes at the camera which makes me laugh even louder.

As I watch the screen I suddenly see a hand slap the camera away from his face and his face flies out of view. My camera hits the ground and I gasp and drop down quickly.

"Calum! You knocked it out of my hand" I say but as I'm reaching for my camera I'm met by a pair of small black converse. I look up to see Nia looking down at me.

"Actually. I hit the camera, sorry about that I just have to talk to my boyfriend alone and you were all up in his face recording him for some time"
she emphasises the word boyfriend and I glance to Calum for some sort of response, I mean he could of at least stuck up for me.

Instead he stares at the ground and scuffs his shoe.

"I'm sorry" I sigh and say and Nia sniggers and pulls Calum off. She is such a bitch. He isn't even her actual boyfriend!

I go to retrieve my camera but a hand reaches out and grabs it before me, I look up to the figure to see Ethan smiling at me.

"Oh hey Ethan! Thanks" I say as he hands me the camera.

"No problem stranger, I seen Nia there. What the heck was that" He replied and I sighed loudly.

"I have no idea" I laugh and he nods towards the bench at the side of the parking lot and we make our way towards them.

I see in the corner of my eye Nia touching Calum's chest and speaking to him as she looks in his eyes, but he's looking at me and Ethan. And he doesn't look happy.

I ignore his gaze and sit on the bench, my sunglasses are covering my eyes from the sun and I tap my feet against the concrete.

"So are you excited for France?" He asks and I look over and nod.

"Yeah. I love Australia but gosh, this heat is killing me!" I laugh.

"Your from Arizona!" He says shocked.

"I know and even I find this hot" I giggle back.

"Any idea of who your sitting with on the plane?" He asks and I check my phone for the details I had.

"Um I'm not sure but I'm E23" I say while squinting at the screen, he coughs and I look up confused. "Are you there too?" I continue hopefully and he shakes his head.

"Erm no, Nia is E24" he says softly and I groan.

"Oh great, like 19 hours straight with her" I sigh locking my phone.

"If you want I can trade seats with you when we take off? I don't know what you did to get on that primadonna's nerves but she won't give you it easy. Especially for 19 hours straight" he laughs.

"Really? Thank you so much Ethan! Your a lifesaver really" I say and engulf him in a hug. He lingers onto my body for a tad too long and I break away from him grinning widely.

When I turn back round to face the front, I see Calum's hard eyes on me. It's cute he's jealous, I don't know why but he looks so much hotter.

But I instantly regret what I thought as I watch him tear his eyes off me and pull Nia in to make out with her. Right. In. Front. Of. Me.

I clench my small hands into fists as I watch him pull away and smirk at me. Well two can play at that game.

Quickly thinking of mean girls I turn to Ethan and bite my lip playfully as he is oblivious and picks a piece of rubber that is coming off on his shoe.

"Hey Ethan" I say as I raise my arm to his head, my bracelets clanking together.

He turns to me and I place my dainty hand on his thick hair and push my hand gently on it.

"Didn't anyone tell you, you look really sexy with your hair pushed back?" I say sweetly, knowing Calum is watching me.

It's hard not to laugh as Ethan looks confused as fuck. He's clearly not aware what I'm talking about, which makes it better.

"Erm. No?" He questions and I turn back to see Calum staring at me.

"Hey Calum!" I shout and he flinches slightly, I breathe a sigh of relief as I see Nia is absorbed in whoever she is texting on her phone.

He looks at me and I slide my tongue over my lips and watch his hands unclench.

"Tell Ethan. Doesn't his hair look sexy pushed back?"

I watch his face go from angry to confused to angry again and I burst out laughing as the confused boys look at eachother and stand up walking towards the hotel so I can use the bathroom.

As I enter I'm still giggling when I feel a hand grab my wrist quickly and pull me around the side of the hotel.

My arms are pinned above my head as weight is pressed against my body, Calum's eyes are glassed over and glittery with lust as my breath hitches as I feel his hot breath fan my neck and cause goosebumps up my body.

He leaves one lingering kiss on my neck and looks at me locking our eyes together.

"What the fuck do you think your doing out there? Darling?" He says lowly and I gulp as he looks at me and fiddled with his lip.

A/N
NO MORE TO SAY EXCEPT SEXUAL TENSION YEEEEEASSSSSSSS DOMINANT CAL AND YAY FOR EARLY UPDATES LMAO ITS 3 AM
IM SO DEDICATED
ILY XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...
1.1K 81 32
Meet Ashley: drummer/ singer/17 Meet Ava: bass/ singer/17 Meet Andrea:guitar/singer 17 Meet Vicky:singer/guitar/piano/16 -
26.3K 1.1K 29
"Happy 18th Birthday." She says with a smile giving you the parcel. You un-wrap it to find the 5SOS album and 2 5SOS posters. "Thank You So Much!" Yo...