yet | jaeyong

By XTickleMouseX

"just... not yet." in which taeyong, a famous model and jaehyun a radio show host, meet when taeyong accident... More

prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
new years special
17
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
update
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
hehe

12.

4.9K 205 72
By XTickleMouseX

the car pulls up to a large ice cream parlor, where the two boys can see a cluster of people sitting in a booth near the window.

jaehyun walks in first, smiling at his friends who greet him kindly and taeyong follows shortly after.

"oH MY gOD, you literally look like you stepped out of an anime." the tall brunette who taeyong recognizes to be Johnny form the radio show, says.

"you must be johnny." taeyong says, smiling.

"ah, so he knows me name..." johnnny says raisng an eyebrow.

"his voice is deeper than I expected. I lowkey expected him to have a higher pitched voice similar to doyoungs." the shorter brunette says.

"doyoung? as in kim doyoung? you guys know him?" taeyong asks, turning to jaehyun.

"well he's really good friends with Johnny since they work on photography stuff together and therefore we became friends." jaehyun explains.

"no way! he literally photographs so many of my shoots! how come we've never met before?" taeyong states in disbelief as he sits down.

"sorry, I just go all excited but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm taeyong, jaehyunie's friend and I'm sorry I look all dressed up but I just came from a shoot." taeyong says, bowing in his seat.

"you obviously know I'm johnny, the foreigner." johnny says with a smile.

"I'm mark, the other foreigner." mark says with a smile.

"i'm yuta, the other, other foreigner." A boy with very Japanese-looking features greets him.

"I'm winwin. the other, other, other foreigner." winwin, the "quiet one" introduces in a quite thick Chinese's accent.

"and I'm taeil. I am NOT a foreigner." a raven haired boy greets.

"finally, someone if my own kind~" taeyong jokes causing the whole table to chuckle.

"so, taeyong, we have a few questions that need answering. jaehyun would you mind ordering our ice creams at the counter?" johnny says and jaehyun nods, listening to everyone's orders the scurrying off to the counter.

"now that he's gone. we need to know... what did you mean by YET?"  Taeil asks, raising his eyebrows.

"well after accidentally sending him my dick pic and then stalking his Instagram, I thought we had super hot like 10/10 would bang. but after speaking to him in real life I still would 10/10 bang but maybe with a little more sincerity?" taeyong says in hush tones.

"so you have a crush on him?" winwin questions.

"hey, I'm not too sure about how i feel, ive only known this dude for like what? a week or two. my feelings might fade but i don't know... I don't want to act on my emotions so quickly. i might just be having a rush of emotions because i've met someone new."

"well just for your information, he may not act like it and since he just met you, but jae's hella gay so..." mark says and taeyong chuckles.

"that's good to know." he replies

just as they finish their conversation, the brunette returns with a handful of icecream cones in his hands, smiling as he reaches the table.

"here let me help you with that." taeyong says politely, taking a few cones from jaehyun's hands and handing them to the others who smirk at his kind action towards jaehyun.

"so I wanted to know, since we're all friends and stuff now, it's marks birthday coming up and of course we're having a party and we thought it would be nice to invite you." yuta says to taeyong who smiles.

"yeah and jae mentioned you had some really nice friends so you can bring them too. it's on saterday evening. we can send you the details over text message if you'd like." mark says i th a kind smile.

"sure, it sounds great! it'll be a good way to get to know you guys better and I'm sure jungwoo and ten would love to come. is it just gonna be you guys or will there be others?" taeyong asks curiously.

"no, mark has some other friends who he plans on inviting too from his high school since he graduated earlier this year so he's still in touch with them." Johnny says and mark nods in agreement.

"sounds cool. anyway, thanks guys for the ice-cream but I have to get going. it's thursday evening and thursday evening is game evening with my roommates so I need to get home before they start playing monopoly without me. they can get... pretty competitive so i can't afford miss out, " taeyong says, standing up and bowing politely.

"I'll take you home. a model shouldn't have to take the bus." jaehyun offers and taeyong blushes ever so slightly.

"are you sure? I don't want to interfere with you're guys's plans..."

"it's completely fine. come, let's go before the traffic gets bad." jaehyun says, motioning to the door and taeyong bows to the rest of the boys before following jaehyun out the door.

Instagram

@valentineboi liked your post
@valentineboi commented on your post

❤️763 638likes
tytrack sneak peek at a few of my photos that will be featured in the next @magicmag issue on upcoming celebrities~ was a blast to shoot with you!
comments

magicmag: you were amazing! can't wait to feature you again in the future!
ohdaddy: so THIS is what you were talking about
tenouttaten: SLAY me dAddy 😫👅💦
snoopy: get out of here @tenouttaten
snoopy: YOU ALMSOT MISSED GAME NIGHT IM STILL MAD😠
valentineboi: lol sorry that was my fault @snoopy
tenouttaten: @valentineboi 🤨😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 15.9K 40
β”Œβ”€p l a y d a t e──────── "i guess i'm just a play date to you." ──────── ο½₯ q β™© * : ο½₯ β”€β”˜ ⌈ β™©COMPLETEDβ™© βŒ‹ Β© aestheticallyoongi
362K 11.9K 51
πŽπŽππ’ ( ε“Žε‘€ ) in which taehyung accidentally texts the wrong number and ends up in a relationship. TAEGGUK. COMPLETED. Β© -π’πŽπ…π“πŒπ˜π† | 2O17
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
34.2K 1.2K 14
(UNEDITED) Ever since they became roommate, Jungwoo has been distracted from practicing. He has been feeling different towards his roommate, Jaehyun...