My Pets?!

By animeprincess66

Threne Miley Whitefield is not your usual animal lover. In fact, she's obsess with fluff that she would not h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 20

15.2K 567 90
By animeprincess66

Drinking some coffee,my eyes landed on Jiro's lean back as he busily chop the vegetables he's going to cook.

I insist that I'll be the one who's gonna cook but he calmly reject me and made me sit on a stool. I stare at him,completely analyzing him but he didnt seem bothered by my burning gaze.

I shrug and hop off before walking to the two empty rooms in the house. Last night was not very nice. The bed is too cramp for us and they're too big for me to fit in and seconds later,I just found myself on the cold hard floor,leaving the four on my bed,completely enjoying the fluffiness and warmth it gives.

And since I'm too tired,I didn't mind and just sleep on the floor and now,here is the outcome.

Back pain and cramps.

Seriously,I will never let them get on my bed again. Ever.

After I arrive at the extra room which is for the guest,I decided to clean it up for them. I also decided to let them use the empty bedroom beside it that my brother once occupied before he move out with his boyfriend.

After I'm done cleaning,I wipe the sweat that start to form on my forehead. Good thing we don't have class today.

I close the door behind and went downstairs to tell them about the empty rooms that they're going to occupy from now on.

When I came back to the kitchen,Jiro is still cooking while Reed is finally awake and happily stare at Jiro's back. He's really excited for the food.

I saw Ean watered the plants by the windows that left me dumbfounded. Ever since mom went for her trip,I completely forgot about her babies
a.k.a her plants. I notice the withered leaves completely deprive with water as guilt start to consume my very soul.

When Ean notice me staring at him,he gently smile and embrace me that knock me off from my guilty state.

"Don't worry,master. Your plants are fine. But you should tend after them. I notice that you didnt pay any attention to them ever since I arrive here."

I nodded slowly,it feels nice that I can have someone talking back to me here in this lonely house. Of course,I still love them even though they can't speak in their animal form.

Now,I miss their cute little squishy and adorable forms.

"Uhm,Ean? Can you still go back to your animal form?"

He smiled softly and nodded.

"Yes,we can. But it takes time. Usually,a month or two before we can shift back to our other form."

I nod my head in understanding as I lean my head further on his chest and then I realize,

I didn't take a bath yet.

I take a sniff on Ean. I know I sound like a creep but I can't help but notice that he didn't smell bad.

"Have you already taken a bath,Ean?"

"Yes,master. While you are still sleeping.I actually learn taking a bath by.."

He cough a little. I look at him and I started to notice pink hues forming on his cheeks.

"...watching you take a bath in the past."

And now,its my turn blushing. I tried to forgot about that and now,he decided to bring it up? I felt my heart quicken its pace as I remember taken a bath while also trying to clean them under the shower.

"Ugghh..please,Ean..Let's not talk about that."

I remove myself from his hold and pat his shoulder before walking upstairs to my room but stop midway and look at Ean again.

"Ean,thank you for watering the plants."

He nodded and gave me one of his gentle smile again.

Before I can continue walking,I feel a hand tugging my shirt. I turn around and my eyes landed on Jiro's cold,emotionless blue eyes.

He turn and point at the table,everything is already set. The food and the silverwares.

And I notice Reed,visible drool on the corner on his mouth while eyeing the food so badly but control his self like he's being told by his owner not to eat the food until she said so.

Okay,why do this scene so familiar?

Oh yeah,I remember that time when I came home and I notice that the food that I've been waiting for ages to eat was eaten by Reed while he is still in his dog form without me knowing. I cried for the whole day while he's trying to calm me down and lick my cheeks like he's trying to tell me he's sorry.

Now,he learned his lesson and always wait for me to let him eat my food.

I felt guilty.

"You guys start eating now. I'll just take a shower. "

I smile before continuing my walk through the stairs to my room. I close the door and lock it just incase they'll barge in while I'm undressing.

I start to remove my clothes and put them on the hamper while trying to find my towel. When I finally found it,hanging beside the bathroom door,I walk to it but stop when the bathroom door suddenly fling open and walks out a tall handsome figure.

My eyes almost fell from my eyesockets when I realize its Matthew and he just finished taking a bath. But what really made me horrified to the extent that I want to bury myself ten feet underground or just smash my head with a stone is that he's totally in all his glory.

Inshort,he's naked. And I'm also naked!

And the only thing I did in that situation is scream.

"FREAKEN GOLDFISH UNDER THE FREAKEN LAVA!!!!!!!!"

Okay,I know that there's really no goldfish on a lava but who cares! My mind is not in its right state.

I quickly run and grab the blanket on my bed before wrapping it around my naked figure.

My face is really on fire. And it traveled down to my body,making me look like an overripe tomato!

Matthew grab the towel and rub it on his hair,not bothering to cover himself. I quickly move my eyes to my nightstand.

I never intended to see him in all his glory in the first place and I tried my very best to erase his naked picture in my mind when he first became human and now here he is,showing his bare body again,not having any hint of decency all over him. Like ever!

Please spare me!

"Geez Matthew! Have pity on my eyes!"

His brows furrowed  as he continuously dry his hair with the towel and next his body.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Its not like this is the fucking first time you saw me like this."

Ughhhhhhhhh!!!! Atleast,be ashamed even a little.

"That's the problem! I already saw it and I don't wanna see it again!"

I'm innocent.

Now,I really wish he turn back to his cute adorable kitty self. He acts like there's nothing wrong about this situation.

Suddenly,a knock surprise the heck out of me as I tighten my hold on my blanket.

"Master? Is everything alright? I heard you scream."

Its Ean. I look at Matthew and he is glaring at me until he move his gaze to the door before muttering under his breath 'shitty cat'. I sigh not really new about his attitude as I answer Ean.

"I'm fine,Ean. I just saw uh...something unimportant."

"Oh okay,call me if anything happened,master."

A sigh of relief came out from my mouth when I heard him walk away. I turn back to Matthew but I started to hyperventilate when he start walking towards me like an angry feline.

"Stay ten feet away from me Matthew unless you cover yourself first!"

He roll his eyes and continue walking. I close my eyes but I notice he walk pass by me and went through his clothes.

"Tch! Look who's fucking talking when you're hiding a fucking wall."

How rude! Despite being flat,there are still two lumps on my chest that proves that I'm a woman for your information!

I can only drag my body angrily to the bathroom and close the door hard.

End of Chapter 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
906K 58.4K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
908K 21.8K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...