Under Control (Dean Ambrose/T...

By AmbroseAsylumInmate

"Alex Winters, or Lex, former CZW superstar, NXT Women's Champion and future WWE Women's Champion." I said ho... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~

~ Chapter 16 ~

304 8 0
By AmbroseAsylumInmate

~ Alex's POV - Smackdown ~

Seth was currently in a match against Daniel Bryan. Dean and Roman were late, which was part of their segment. I was backstage by the curtain wait for the right opportunity to go out there. Seth was about to hit his finisher but Bryan quickly rolled out of the way from a curb stomp. I walked away from the curtain and went to the stairwell that the Shield used to go down and watched from there. Did I mention I told Seth about what was going to happen? No? Oops. He knew what I was planning on doing, J and J however didn't have a clue. I slowly appeared from behind the railing of the stairs and made my way down them. Once the crowd realized I was almost to the ring they started cheering loud.

Seth looked around until he saw me and ordered Jamie and Joey over to the barricade and stop me from interfering with the match. Seth was so caught up yelling at J and J that he didn't see Daniel get to his feet, and before he knew it he was pinned and Daniel's music hit. I smirked and starting to climb over the barricade. Right J and J were there. "Touch me and you won't walk out here the same way you walked in." I warned. They looked at each other and stepped aside. "Thank you" I smirked and walked up the steps and stepped through the ropes. Seth called for two mics and handed me on. I nodded and watched as J and J entered the ring.

This was all going according to plan, until I took a step forward and Jamie put his hands in front on me, slightly pushing me back. I didn't hesitate to grab is arm, twist it and throw us both onto the mat and lock in an arm bar. He tapped instantly, but I didn't let go, until he started to thrash around. I pulled harder then got up, not releasing his arm and threw him out of the ring. I straightened myself out and turned to Seth, who had a disapproving look, I smiled and shrugged.

"I warned you." I said leaning over the rope then looked back to Seth. "Now that that's taken care of-" I quickly dropped the mic and kicked Seth in his midsection, he doubled over and I got under him, lifted him up on my shoulders and hit him with my new finisher that I call 'Down Fall'. It's a mix of the attitude adjustment and the F5. "Holy shit!" chants started from the crowd I smirked licking my lips as I turned to Joey. He backed away slowly until he was against the turnbuckle. I chuckled to myself and stood up, Joey held his hands out in front of himself. Once again I grabbed an arm, locked in an arm bar, waited for the tap and held pressure until I threw him out of the ring.

I went back over to Seth and lifted his head up by his chin. I opened my mouth to say something when...

'Behold The King, The King Of Kings.'

Triple H along with Randy and Kane appeared on stage. Hunter said something to Randy and Kane who nodded and made a b-line towards the ring. I wasn't going to back down, not now, not when I had just taken out Seth and the two trolls. My adrenaline was pumping and I wasn't going to do the smart thing and leave the ring. "Hold it, hold it boys." I said holding my hand up. Kane and Randy looked at each other, shrugged and entered the ring. "Ok, I see your both too stubborn to listen to wh-" The mic was snatched from my hand by Randy, who had a smirk on his lips. "Alex, Alex, Alex. We don't have to listen to a word that comes out of that pretty little mouth of yours." He took a step closer. I swallowed, no I gulped, still being my dumb ass self and stayed put. "What's the matter Lex? Where's your body guards, Reigns and Ambrose?" I went to answer but Kane cut me off.

"Their not here, their not here because we beat them down. Your hounds are not coming to your rescue Alex. Not this time, not ever." Kane placed a hand on Randy's shoulder. "They're in the hospital right now, and probably won't get out anytime soon. So you should just give in and join the authority Alex. There's nothing and no one stopping you." He said handing me the mic back. "That's where you're wrong, Corporate. There is someone stopping me from joining the corrupt, and that person is ME. I'd rather be taken from this ring a tortured, than join you." I spat. "Alright." Kane smirked and gave Randy a look. The next thing I knew I was laying on the mat. I could feel myself being lifted and then carried. I was being taken out of the ring and carried up the ramp. Randy had RKO'ed me and now I was over his shoulder. Well shit, this wasn't supposed to happen.

-

"I want to know where the hell she is, and I want to know right now. So Hunter get your ass out here." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and realized I was handcuffed and on a bed. I tried to pull my hand apart which obviously didn't work. I turned my head to my left and saw Randy sitting in a chair beside the bed. "Where the hell am I?!" I raised my voice. Randy smirked. "Don't worry about that right now, what you need to worry about is your boys getting destroyed again tonight." He stood hu walked over to me and leaned down so he was eye level. My heart started to race, what the hell is going on? Seth never told me about this. The next thing I knew Randy smashed his lips to mine harshly, I tried to pull away but my head was against the headboard. He finally pulled away, licked his lips and smirked. I went to slap him but I forgot I was handcuffed to the headboard. "I'll be back sweetheart." He smirked then again smashed his lips to mine, but this time it was quick and he walked out of the bedroom. I heard the hotel room door shut.

"What the hell.." I mumbled Then I remembered what I said in the ring "Shit!" I struggled to get free but it didn't work. I sat there watching the rest Smackdown with sore wrists, from pulling against the cuffs. Then about fifteen minutes passed by when I heard the bastard's theme song.

'I Hear Voices In My Head'

It was the main event, Randy and Kane vs Roman and Dean. Dean and Kane started things off. I could tell Dean was pissed by the way he was moving. He already had Kane down, he was fired up, he grabbed Kane and threw him to a corner and started pounding away on him, almost getting disqualified. Dean needed to calm down so Roman tagged himself in as Randy did the same. Right at the start Randy went for the RKO, Roman pushed him away and they locked up.

-

Randy was in control over Dean. He was just man handling him, I almost wanted to turn away from the screen. "1! 2!-" Roman broke it up. I let out a huge sigh of relief. Roman took at cheap shot at Kane, knocking him off the apron. Randy was behind Roman waiting for him, and hit him with a RKO. He then shoved Roman out of the ring and turned his attention to Dean who was almost back to his feet. That was until Randy kicked the back of his knee causing him to fall back down. I was getting pissed now Randy was doing this just to spite me. Randy turned to the camera, winked "Regretting that decision yet Alex?" He smirked then hit Dean with a vicious RKO. "You asshole!" I shouted. "1! 2! 3!" The Ref rang the bell, Randy and Kane won. I kicked my legs out and tried again to free my hands, but again it didn't happen. I watched the screen go from Randy holding Dean's chin and yelling at him to black.

~ Three Hours Later ~

My head was low, I was half asleep until I heard the door open. I kept my head low as I listened to three voices, one was Kane's the other was obviously Randy's, and the third, I couldn't have been happier to hear the sound of Seth's voice. I froze when I heard the bedroom door open. I looked through my hair to see who it was, unfortunately it wasn't Seth. It was Randy, I acted like I was asleep to see what he was going to do.

I could hear him walking closer to the bed and felt his breath on the back of my neck. I tried staying calm but that didn't work very well when Randy quickly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, he also covered my mouth to hide my yelp. "I suggest you keep the pretty mouth of yours shut. Seth doesn't know you're here, and I'd like to keep it that way. If he finds out you're here, you'll regret opening your mouth in the ring. Do you understand me?" He asked sternly. I nodded. "Good." He removed his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his lips. This time it felt like his tunge was going to go down my throat. Just when I thought this would never end there was a knock on the door. "Hey man what do you want to eat?" Kane asked, Randy pulled away. "You know what I'd like to have." He paused and looked at me with a smirk. "Chinese sounds good." He answered. "Sounds good to me, Seth?" "Sure" and with that Randy turned back to me. "Remember keep your mouth shut." I spat in his face, which clearly pissed him off. He grabbed a roll of duct tape and tore a piece off then placed on over my mouth and slapped me across the face, and left the room.

-

I could smell the Chinese food, I was starving, I hadn't had anything since last night. There was a knock on the door "Randy food's here." Seth said, but Randy wasn't in the room. Now was my chance, shit I had tape on my mouth. I rocked back and forth harder and harder, beating the headboard against the wall. This must have gotten Seth's attention, because I heard the doorknob turn. "Mmmmmm!" I groaned as the door opened. "Alex? What the hell?!" Seth shouted and ran over to me. "This is gonna hurt a little." I nodded and Seth took off the tape from my mouth and tears rolled down my cheeks. "What the hell happened Lex?" He asked "I'll tell you after you get me the fuck away from here." I whispered. Seth agreed and he looked through the nightstand drawers until he found the keys to the handcuffs.

I held my wrists as Seth helped me off the bed. I must have hurt my knee when I was in the ring somehow because I couldn't put much weight on it. "I can't walk that fast Seth." I said trying not to cry from the pain. "Alright, hop on" He said turning around. I hopped up on his back and he walked out the door. Randy and Kane were in the living room. My heart started pounding, I buried my face in the crook of Seth's neck to kind of hide myself. We were almost out the door when- "Where do you think you're going with her Rollins?" Randy asked I froze and latched on to Seth tighter. "Where the fuck do you think? I'm taking her to Dean's room. You can't just kidnap her Orton." Seth spat and turned to go out the door, But I was pulled off of his back and flung to the floor.

"What the fuck man?!" Seth shouted and shoved Randy backwards. "This isn't right! She may not be in the Authority, but she's still my sister damn it! I won't let you do this to her." He shoved him back even more, then helped me up and I got back up on his back and Seth left the room, slamming the door. "Let's get you to Dean." Seth said softly, I nodded.

Seth knocked on the door, and after a few seconds Roman answered the door. He looked at Seth the noticed I was latched onto his back. "What the hell's going on?" Roman asked and stepped to the side so Seth could enter. "Where's Dean?" I asked quietly. "He should be here any minute now." Roman said. I nodded and told Seth which bedroom was mine and Dean's, and he carried my there and gently sat me on the bed. "I need to get my stuff and get out of that room. I swear Alex I had no idea that was going to happen, if I did I would have told you." Seth paused running a hand through his hair and went to say something else but I cut him off. "It's not your fault Seth. I know you would have told me if you knew. If I would have gotten over myself and gotten out of that damn ring when they showed up we wouldn't be in this mess." I looked over at him and he nodded. "How your leg?" He asked trying to change the topic. "Still sore, but I think I'll live." I smiled and Seth returned one of his own.

"I better get outta here before Dean gets here, I'll see you soon Lex." He said and headed to the door. "Seth.." He stopped and looked at me. I got off the bed and hobbled towards him and gave him a hug. "Thanks." I said quietly into his chest. He hugged me tightly "I'm always here if you need me." He smiled, we pulled away and he left the room while I hopped over to my suitcase and grabbed my night shorts and tank top. After I changed I hobbled over to the bad, got on it and pulled the covers over myself.

A little while later I heard the door open, but I stayed still, like I was sleeping. I felt the bed shift and an arm wrap around my waist, a smile spread across my lips knowing it was Dean. I could tell by the way he held me close to him and, call me crazy but by the way he smelled as well. I rolled over and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, but I know he was still awake. "Dean?" "Hmm?" "I love you" "I love you too." And with that I snuggled up to him, my head against his chest, his arms wrapped around me, he makes me feel so safe. I've never felt like this with anyone in my life. Dean is my everything. I leaned up and kissed his cheek before snuggling back down and falling asleep.

~~~~

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter in the comments!

What do you think about the Alex, Randy, Kane, and Seth situation?

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
4.9K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
127K 2.5K 109
In setting out to find her father, what Lauren does not expect are a storm and a long car ride with a grumpy Dean Ambrose. But as they get to know on...
255K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...